A little place in hell. {FxF FxM FxFuta / Anthro} [updated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Succubus1

Meteorite
Hello and welcome to my little place in hell!

26/10/2014 So I am back finally after a little while, I was unfortunatly in a car accident and have been in the hospital, I got out this morning and have been uber busy with catching up with work and such. I am very sorry to any one that thinks I have dropped them in our role plays. if you would like to start them up again or start over please let me know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have been role playing for a little over 5 years now. I tend to write between 1-5 full paragraphs depending on how much I am into the role play and how much your writing. My life can be very busy sometimes and I will not always be on every day. I will probably be on here more on the weekend then I am during the week. If its a week day You can probably get a few replies out of me in a day if its a good day or you could be waiting a couple of days before you get one. Sorry, life is a bitch sometimes.

I will only play on threads or PMs and maybe email but that is a huge maybe.

I only play female characters. I don't care if my character has a set of wings, a tail or is a full anthro it will always only have female parts!

I will play either dominant or sub though I do get rather bored of just playing dominant all the time. So I will only take a couple role plays where I am the dominant,

I don't have many limits as of right now since I am still trying to figure out what I am okay with role playing. Death and heavy blood are my two limits as of now but the list will probably grow a little bit as I get used to this site.

Now onto the pairings.

It goes mexyou

Student x teacher
Boss x employee (or the other way around)
supernatural creature of any kind x human
human x vampire
mistress x slave
slave x mistress or master
angel x demon
fallen angel x human
human x demon
twincest
daughter x mother or father
sister x brother or brothers best friend
roommates
best friends
stripper x client or boss
bad girl x good girl or boy
good girl x bad boy or girl
straight girl x lesbian
artist x criminal
cop x criminal
criminal x cop
criminal x criminal
sister x sister
princess x knight
goddess x human
human x god or goddess
anthro x human
human x anthro

the list goes on and on, so if you want to do something that is not on that list PM me and we can talk about it!

Pictures NSFW

Anthro

normal pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom