Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Obligation to shave legs and one's choice of hoisery.

Do you shave your legs and what kind of hosiery do you wear?

• Shaved legs, Stockings

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Shaved legs, Pantyhose

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Shaved legs, None

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Don't shave

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
I wax my legs, even though I'm a boy... ^ __ ^'
I think that girly boys like me, who blur the gender lines a bit, have our own set of beauty standards to follow. Guys (and girls!) who are into femboys usually expect us to be hairless from the neck down, so I gotta please them, lol! ;P But I love the look & feel of smooth legs, so I don't mind – I actually kinda enjoy grooming! :3

Not really a fan of hosiery, especially if it's sheer or transparent in any way (my legs look better bare, lol! :​D). But I like wearing thigh-high socks and fishnet stockings.

Gonna agree with Faye.....guess you can say the women in our family have been blessed with legs that don't need shaving, much anyway, just a light sweep every now and then

I have friends who shave almost daily. I can't imagine needing to, but I'm not hairy either.

oh god i LOVE waxing studios. *l* not for my legs. but for the other hairy parts.

I've started sugaring when I was young and in a few years time there won't be anything growing back. That's going to be a glorious day.

I simply cannot stand the look of hair, I cannot stand the feeling of hair.

It's not just being a woman and being forced to look attractive, it's something make me feel better about myself. I would do it even if people demanded I left it there. I actually live in a circle of friends that either doesn't care or doesn't want shaven legs (weird conversations happen between friends sometimes) and I don't feel any better or worse about doing it. It's simply me despising hair and wishing I could burn it off my body whereever I find it. (Except on the head that can stay there...even if I do like shorter haircuts.)

I usually shave when I cosplay or whenever I feel like it. I don't feel any pressure to do so, since I don't really go out often and I don't have anyone to impress with my smooth leggies.

Sugaring! Sugaring! Sugaring! It's so convenient.

I also have friends who shave every day. Aweee hell naw.

Stockings are a masive turn on for me which I know is rarer in women, but its kind of how I got into bondage. Long story cut very short but I used to stick both my legs into one of my mum's stockings as a young girl, I just found it... nice... and my legs got all wriggly like a caterpillar.

Now as a woman, I adore tight leg bondage wearing stockings and suspenders. go figure.

ugh. Sometimes I go days. I'm required to wear 'business attire' when I'm working. Which usually means leggings or stockings, requiring a shave too.

Having a long term SO really puts that stuff into perspective though ^.^

I’m working towards an electrical technician degree then moving into an apprenticeship, but it’s nice to have smooth skin, cause when I’m in bed I can snuggle up to a pillow and feel all soft. It’s good stuff.

Last edited:
where I work allows us to wear shorts. So during the summer I shave more so than during the winter. In the winter, I'm wearing jeans. Out of sight, out of mind. lol.

I like hosiery because of the shine that comes along with it. Usually if I have to wear it (because of my shoes being too restricting with socks), I wear it in shades black because it doesn't matter if I skip that extra step in the shower. I also much prefer epilators for my legs since I'm a brunette.

I feel like I could only be comfortable if I shaved every day or never shaved at all. I *hate* the itchy, scratchy, stubbly phase. That said, of course I go without for days at a time in the winter when I'm not going to be showing them off anyway.

I guess I'm lucky being blonde, yes I have shaved just because I thought I should. My husband actually told me off for shaving, he thought my tiny blonde hairs were real sexy and soft. I think social media pressure gets to us all and we really do need to just be our selves.

I'm obsessed with shaving my legs sometimes, it feels. Like you I enjoy the feel of stockings on smooth skin, I hate stubble and think hairs under stockings looks hideous.
But it makes me fele more feminine.. likewise trimming under arms and down below so everything is smooth pr at least neat in respect to my nethers.
I gues sit's to do with standards. I do it cos I just fele like... that's what girls do? I'm not sure. I couldn't not do it now, as I hate seeing hairy armpits in the mirror.

Back
Top Bottom