Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Therapy of the Mind (Closed for Crystalia)

Being unable to see what was happening had two different effects for Kari, for the first it was a little unnerving because she felt like she was more off balance so used her hand to hold the railing of the hospital bed more firmly until she was directed to lift that arm. The second effect was that it seemed to set her nerves on edge, she had no knowledge of what was happening or what was coming so when her sundress was removed leaving her in just her bra and underwear she felt both vulnerable and exposed. When Charlie's arms went around her she wasn't expecting the move, so it caused her to jump a tad while at the same time her skin felt sensitive, her nipples began to pebble up even before the fabric was removed.

The instant she felt the removal of the fabric she lifted her right arm to cover her breasts feeling extra shy, but she laughed at her brother's comment and listened as he spoke about Sara. Shaking her head turned out to be the wrong move because she felt even more off balance and grabbed for the rail again quickly once her left arm was in the sleeve of the top he helped her with. "Should have just told her to do it herself if she wasn't happy." When the top was on, she still felt awkward as the soft fabric brushed her hardened nipples with each breath she took. "Not too bad," she said in response to his questioning.

Kari would never bring any attention to the fact that she could feel his bulge occasionally pressing against her, it wasn't new. She had noticed it happen occasionally at other times and understood it was a natural occurrence for men so didn't think much else about it. She assumed it was often caused by whatever conversations they had at the time because quite often they were discussing the girls he dated or something of the sort. She was still blushing when he spoke about her panties, "We can wait…" She already felt a bit more exposed than she was used to with him, but thankfully the conversation helped her not focus on that too much. "The store next to Spencer's in the mall, I pretty much get all my socks from there unless they are part of the sports gear."

Kari stepped back and sat down so that she didn't need to worry about balance for the moment, besides that, her brother could get her bottoms on her legs with her lifting them and she could stand just briefly to make pulling them up easier. "Sorry, I can't keep standing, I feel unbalanced. My head is throbbing a little too." She hated to admit to the pain part more than the imbalance issue. Still, one thing that the siblings had was honesty, she had promised that she would tell him if there were any issues regardless.

"Ok Kari, nearly done, we'll try a back and neck rub right after this," Charlie's voice had just a hint of worry in it, he hadn't expected this minimal amount of activity to cause such a quick reaction. That being said, the rest of the day that had led up to this moment had been quite busy and his little sister had been exposed to plenty of light, noise, and constant motion. Hopefully after a full night's sleep and spending the day in his calm, quiet, dimly lit house would prevent minor activities like these from causing her stress. The small bit of urgency to get Kari's dressing over with caused his sweaty hands to slip off the waistband of the pajama bottoms as he pulled them up her smooth legs. Charlie's large, calloused hands then slid up his sister's bare thighs without any fabric to separate them from her skin. The feeling was surprisingly electric for her older brother, especially when the back of his left hand only came to a stop by resting against her panty clad vagina.

Without a comment Charlie regrasped the waistband and finished tugging the pants up and over Kari's hips.

With a chuckle he gently guided Kari onto her stomach on the medical bed, "Alrighty, you just hang out for a second, I'm going to grab warming pad."

A few minutes later the older brother returned with a thick sock that was filled with rice and completely sewn up, he'd microwaved the uncooked rice, and now they held the heat inside of them. Gently he laid the heavy tube on Kari's neck, "Not too hot, right?" He whispered as he'd been doing ever since Kari had mentioned that she was beginning to have a headache. Once she confirmed the temperature wasn't hurting her in anyway Charlie stretched his hands briefly before rubbing them together quickly and finally placing them lightly just below where the warm sock was soaking his little sister's nerves in soothing warmth.

Softly he dug his powerful fingers and thumbs into the tiny muscles on either side of Kari's spine and began to work them in slow circles. It wasn't a true massage, he avoided attempting to work out any kinks through force, rather focusing on areas where a soft and gentle touch caused his little sister to relax deeper and deeper into the bed underneath her.

"Let me know if that headache gets any worse Karebear, and I'll go grab the anti-migrain pills to be safe, but I really think this was just because of how busy of a day you had, hopefully my magic hands can work their magic… If… If you feel any tension anywhere else, just let me know." While he spoke Charlie's fingers had worked their way down the entirety of Kari's spine and were now focusing where her hips were connected to her spine, spinning little circles against the large number of muscles that made up her lower back and butt. Each time he heard a little moan, or deep sigh, he focused on that area until he drew no more reactions before moving on to the next sensitive point that would reward him with his sister's pleasure.

The doctor's at the hospital had said that she might experience bouts of pain randomly but there was nothing to prepare her for what came as her brother was helping her dress. "Ok," she responded when he mentioned a back and neck rub. Without sight she was nowhere near expecting what happened when his hands slipped and suddenly she felt a touch between her thighs causing her to gasp and jolt.

The thin fabric of her panties barely felt like it was there and she felt the heat in her cheeks increase at having felt a twinge of something that she couldn't explain.

Since Charlie made no comment she was too embarrassed to bring any attention to it herself and simply moved when needed so he could help her get the pajama bottoms on. When he helped to guide her onto her stomach she answered, "I am not going anywhere." Without her eyes to see, she had no idea when he returned to the room until she felt the shift and heard a small hint of the rice sock. When he placed it she instantly had a sigh of relief, the warmth of it felt good on those muscles of her neck that were now being heated. "It's perfect," she answered her brother with a smile.

When her brother's hands began to work over her muscles, Kari didn't stop the sighs of contentment or the moans of pleasure at how good it felt to have her muscles eased. "I love how your hands feel," she said at one point when his fingers and reached her lower back. While it was said with all innocence, the moan in her tone and the way she relaxed could certainly make it seem like there was more meaning to her words.

"I don't think it's going to get worse, Charlie. In fact, you might put me to sleep," she told him after a while, her tone was getting a bit languid and it was clear that her muscles were more "Mmm, I love you Charlie." She murmured after a few minutes, seemingly out of nowhere. All tension had eased from her and she was clearly relaxed and close to sleep with her arms resting above and beside her head.

The light massage and sweet words from his Karebear were building a layer of something that Charlie didn't even notice. Laying the tiniest bricks and stones for what would become an unshakable foundation whenever the wall had reached a height where it would come to be noticed by his conscious. Not a wall, but a bridge to the dirty secret fantasies he'd kept hidden the entirety of their relationship, that was what was slowly building right in front of the loving older brother.

He knew nothing of it, and immediately replied to his little sister, "I love you too Kari… I'm glad this is working, it's so much better than pills or an IV. I'll make sure my magic hands are always ready to get ahead of your pain… If you want to sleep, go right ahead, sleep is the best medicine in the world."

That had been exactly what the doctor had prescribed, sleep, rest, and small bouts of healthy activity whenever she could manage. It didn't take long for little Kari to simply obey his command. Charlie knew his sister well enough that detecting the change in her breathing pattern was super easy, and he smiled happily as she passed out. Gently he removed the blindfold and tucked a blanket around her face down form. The older brother cleaned up his sister's room a bit, then the kitchen, and finally got time to put away everything he'd brought from the hospital or that their parents had given them. After a bit of paperwork, including the first entries in a medical journal, his Dr. Faculty had asked him to start during Kari's recovery he prepared for bed. He fell asleep with the television on mute, a baseball game dimly flickering in the darkened room, and woke up about two hours later to Kari's voice, robotically altered by the intercom, sleepily asking for his help for the bathroom.

With both siblings woken from sleep it was a painless and efficient trip.

Charlie guided Kari until she was standing above the toilet, both hands on supports to either side of her, and without even looking he was able to slip her bottoms and panties down in one motion and slip out of the room. Even the possibly more embarrassing moment of pulling her clothes back up was swift and in the morning, Charlie didn't even remember the moment. He guided her back to bed, snuggled up the covers to her small form, and returned to his room.

The next morning Charlie woke to his alarm fully refreshed and eager to start the day.

He made coffee and started breakfast; eggs, bagels, and fruit, before waking up Kari gently and helping her change into the most comfortable athletic wear they could come up with. Unfortunately, an athletic bra was a requirement thanks to Kari's budding breasts, as were panties that hugged her waist a bit more tightly than she preferred, but they changed several times to find the right set that didn't seem to bother her as much, that had turned Kari's cheeks red, but Charlie refused to stop until she found something that worked. A loose pair of shorts and sleeveless tee-shirt finished the ensemble.

After breakfast the doctor arrived and though he was a bit reluctant at first to allow Kari to start exercising so soon he eventually caved to her sweet insistence and promises from both siblings to end the workout if she experienced any pain or dizziness.

The workout mostly consisted of Charlie spotting Kari like a hawk as she used light dumbbells to work her upper body and providing resistance for the modified squats, they were able to accomplish. Each workout kept Kari's head in her natural standing posture so that she didn't become dizzy at all; all of her stretching was accomplished similarly with her older brother manipulating her limbs into their stretches, so Kari didn't have to strain at all. Consequently, his hands were all over his pretty sister's limbs and body and try as he might Charlie couldn't keep his mind from slipping into brief daydreams of how many of his holds on her youthful body were similar to the ways he held pretty co-eds as he fucked them. By the end of the stretching session his lower half was beginning to strain in his underwear and his fingers were tingling with desire to touch both Kari and masturbate.

Then it was time for her bath.

Undressing Kari proved a bit trickier with the sweaty clothes, and Charlie's growing excitement. His fingers slipped, rubbed, and awkwardly brushed over spots of Kari's tender young body until she was undressed. He'd run the water hot, and added bubbles so that once he'd helped her into the water at least her lower half was obscured by white foam. That left her breasts, which she kept covered at most times with at least one arm, still it was tempting and driving her older brother a bit wild.

"You just hold onto the sides Karebear, I'll scrub," Charlie lathered up a washcloth and started with her back, attempting to give his straining penis nothing to focus on. Of course, it found the gentle curves of her neck and shoulders even more appealing now that his eyes had nothing else to focus on. He tried to remain behind her and wash her front, but a gentle bump to her head that caused a small wince of pain immediately stopped that idea. Moving to her front, he dipped the washcloth below the censoring bubbles and started with her feet before working his way up her smooth, toned legs, his tongue just poking out from his lips as he doggedly concentrated on his task while attempting to ignore the seductive sight of his little sister watching him with warm, happy eyes, "Oops, sorry, ticklish?"

He'd felt her twitch as the textured washcloth brushed against her inner thigh.

He looked up then, continuing the firm pressure behind the cleaning, "Faster or slower? Which is less ticklish?"

Kari didn't need to be told twice, the more her brother's hands moved over her muscles with such surety, warmth, and worked out the soreness, the closer she got to sleep. The last thing she murmured before she went into the bliss of dreamland was, "Mmm, magic hands."

She had no idea how long had passed before she woke and needed to go to the restroom. What she knew at first was that it was long enough her brother was not in the room, the blindfold was gone, and her room was nice and dark. She was tempted at first to try not to wake Charlie and go on her own, but she had promised, and she wasn't so desperate that she couldn't wait for him. Still, she felt extremely shy and embarrassed when she called for her brother to get help to the bathroom.

It wasn't too bad, she held onto the supports and waited, averting her gaze so she didn't have to think too much. She felt his breath on her skin when he was helping her, and it caused her to shiver. After she was done and he helped get her clothing back up, she was eager to get back into bed and ignore how awkward she felt but to avoid some of that awkwardness she had used the rails on either side of the toilet to turn so that when he drew her underwear and the pajama bottoms up it would be her bare ass instead of her vagina in view.

Sleep came relatively easy to Kari again and when she woke next it was to the blissful smell of breakfast in the air. She had to remind herself not to move too quickly when Charlie came for her and led her into the kitchen. There was nothing wrong with her appetite as she ate all she was given. She had felt extremely annoyed though since before she ate her brother insisted that she keep changing until they found clothing that worked for her upcoming workout. She had tried to insist that she had often done her exercising at home in just her sports bra and a pair of shorts or leggings.

She loved her brother but wished that she didn't need to depend on him so much and the fact that she was again having to wear bottoms, which meant more help was needed and made her feel more vulnerable. Still, by the time breakfast was over her annoyance had faded and she had been her usual determined self as she worked with her brother to convince the doctor to allow her to exercise. She had needed to make promises not to push herself too hard, with the added caveat that if Charlie felt she was overdoing it and unable to stop herself he had the right to restrain her to the bed for her own safety.

The workout that followed the doctor's visit felt fantastic to Kari, she knew it was not anywhere near as hard as she would have normally done but at least she wasn't being idle. It had caused her to work up a small sweat and she had been grateful for her brother's assistance especially seeing as how it allowed her to do some of her flexibility stretches that she would normally bend for. With her brother she didn't need to bend because he could help lift her leg while she kept herself controlled. She doubted her brother was surprised by how flexible his little sister was, though there were a few times during the stretching that she felt him brush against her core and it caused her to gasp.

After the workout, when Charlie was helping remove her clothing, Kari's cheeks reddened as his finger's slipped once and brushed her bare nipple when he was working on removing her shirt and bra. She felt it harden and something spear through her causing a small whimper to sound. Another whimper sounded only moments later when the shorts he had insisted on her wearing decided not to slide as easily and she felt his knuckles rub between her legs as he fought to get the fabric to slide down. She had closed her eyes at that point, her breathing sharp when a few other times she felt his touch until he had helped lower her into the warm water.

With her left arm covering her breasts as best as she could, her right held onto the bar that was added to give her some balance aid. While she wanted to lower her head forward while he was washing her back she had to remind herself that she wasn't allowed to do that without proper bracing but she closed her eyes and tried to ignore the earlier confusion. Her eyes ended up opening at the same moment as she felt the cloth going around to her front side and he bumped her head which caused her to wince and whimper a bit at the pain.

When Charlie moved in front of her, she watched him with a smile, she loved seeing him focused and always found that tongue poking out when he was concentrating to be one of his endearing traits to her. It was cute. She was busy watching his face for a moment, barely paying attention to where his hand was until the cloth brushed her inner thigh and she twitched, her brother giving her an excuse because she didn't know how to explain what she had felt. It didn't quite feel like a tickle, but there was something about it that made her want to squirm. Still with the confusion she just nodded a bit, not sure what else to say.

She watched him, color in her cheeks and a hint of breathlessness in her tone, "Slow is fine, I think." She didn't even realize that her hand had dropped a little, showing just a hint of her nipples that were now barely covered by her arm and hand. When she had twitched, her legs had parted a bit as well and now, innocently she looked at her brother as she asked, "Is there anything I can do to make it easier, Charlie?"

Stop being my sister and let me fuck you!

The shouted thought was so strong and surprising for Charlie, and he had to put so much will into fighting the words from escaping his lips that what came out was possibly even worse, "Yea, stop being so sexy." Not only could he refrain from speaking what had actually been on his mind because of how hard he had to stop the other entirely inappropriate phrase, but he couldn't control his hand as it slowly dragged the washcloth all the way up Kari's inner thigh, across her hidden pussy, and up a suddenly trembling tummy. A gasp followed the words, and rapidly Charlie apologized, "Sorry, sorry jeez, me and my big mouth, it was just a joke, well, no, you are pretty, but I was just joking about… Ah… What the hell, you are sexy, but it's fine, I just, we just gotta get you washed up…"

Inside his own mind Charlie was mentally kicking the ever-living shit out of his unbridled lust. While his mind raced through the various ways he fucked up, another unbidden thought crossed his mind; she'd spread her legs wide open for him. Hadn't she? Not only that, but her hard nipple was achingly teasing the periphery of his vision; had she uncovered herself on purpose too?

Attempting to return things to normal Charlie's tongue returned to its perch being squeezed between his teeth and lips while he stuck the cloth back against Kari's inner thigh. He wasn't dreaming! She had spread her legs wide for him and her tummy was still quivering, did she, like this? A glance at her face revealed no teasing mischievous looks being thrown his way, nor was there the expected disgust and revulsion he'd expected once the words he'd accidentally allowed to slip out of his mouth. She looked happy? It was definitely a mix of emotions on Kari's innocent face, but while it wasn't outright joy there was something etched into her smooth lines that projected satisfaction or happiness at what had just happened. Still, the overarching look was as confused as Charlie felt and that immediately made him feel better. Maybe she was struggling just like him? Afterall, he was a good-looking guy and the brother she loved. Maybe learning that he found her sexy wasn't the worst admission in the world. Certainly, it was better than learning he wanted to fuck her so badly at that very moment!

This time he was careful to only clean Kari's thighs as he waited for an angry rebuttal or disgusted shriek that would end this little experiment, but nothing happened. She was just content to allow him to clean her and now both her hands were holding her body erect in the warm water; her gorgeous perky breasts stared at the corners of his vision, searing their image into his eyes, and confirming to the older brother that his little sister did find this experiment at least a little sexy. Her nipples were certainly hard.

With a thick swallow that felt like it was attempting to swallow his tongue Charlie reapplied soap to the washcloth and held it up just in front of him, "You gonna say something Karebear, you okay?" He asked, the words seemingly coated in sticky peanut butter as he attempted to get them past his lips. Slowly he reached the cloth towards her breasts, aiming for the right one first with a very slow and careful movement so that if Kari wished for him to stop, he could immediately pull his hands back.

Kari found her mouth agape and eyes wide as she heard her brother's first response after she questioned him. She gasped but it wasn't just from the words he spoke, it was from the movement of the cloth between her thighs and as she trembled, her arm that had been covering her breast reached out for the other rail needing to keep balance. She couldn't believe her brother called her sexy and yet she found herself smiling too. She felt pleased that he thought that of her, though she couldn't have said why it made her feel so happy.

Without even being aware of it she had spread her legs further apart; both of her nipples were hard, and she felt as though her mouth had gone dry. She licked her lips slowly, not even knowing that it would look like a temptation. She had no idea what she was feeling, what was going on with her, she only knew that it felt like there was energy pulsing and she blushed.

It was strange for Kari to be so pleased at being considered sexy or pretty, she was often so focused on her sports that she had never had anyone compliment her the way Charlie did. The thing was, until her brother said it she didn't think she wanted to hear it. It was confusing the way the words seemed to add something to what she felt while Charlie was still cleaning her. She glanced down and watched the movement of his arm as his hand continued to hide beneath the water while he slid the cloth up her thighs where she couldn't see.

There was a curious hitch to her breathing as he drew closer to her vagina and a bit of dismay when he was finished. Her grip on the rails had tightened a little bit to help hold herself still. Her gaze rose to look at her brother, she was confused and curious what was coming next. Then she heard his question and blushed as she slowly shook her head, "I… I am fine." She gave her brother a smile and watched as the soapy washcloth was being lifted toward her breasts.

There was a part of her that tried to say she should have been saying she could do some of the washing herself, but for some reason she just held herself still and waited. Her breath caused her breasts to rise more with each exhale, and she licked her lips again. There was no sign that she would stop him, nor did she lose the clear trust in her gaze. "Are you alright, Charlie?"

"I'm…" Charlies trailed off as the washcloth reached Kari's breast and he felt the firm flesh through the fabric. The sensation drove his answer back into his lungs as he watched his sister mirror his own hitch as their breathing both stopped at the same time. Only a small portion of his mind had been working on the answer to Kari's innocent question that from anyone else he would believe was a teasing prompt to continue what he was doing. Was he alright? Searching internally was slow, just like the way he moved and brushed the sudsy washcloth across his little sister's breasts. He circled them with the textured fabric with all his senses suddenly tuned to Kari's reactions; she was definitely enjoying this, and the confusion was probably from not knowing why. Accepting that her older brother knew what he was doing probably put any frightened notion of him taking advantage of her out of her mind. The way she licked her lips was enticing and as naïve as she might be she had to have some understanding that her body was becoming aroused, didn't she?

"I'm fine if you're fine," That was the best answer he could give, keeping the ball in his little sister's court for deciding what he was doing wasn't right. It allowed him to continue and see just how far he might be able to take this. Slowly but surely, he was no longer thinking of little Kari as his baby sister. She was becoming his immensely sexy and attractive younger sister.

Without really thinking that he was doing it, Charlie began to test the boundaries a bit further.

The circles around the edges of Kari's breasts had drawn gentle sighs and several more licks of her kissable lips. Charlie moved the cloth from the top of her breast where his circle had ended down to the tip. He was rewarded with another hitch in her breathing followed by another licking of her lips. Gently, he squeezed the cloth with his fingers while gently rotating his wrist from side to side; in a matter of seconds her erect nipple was captured underneath the textured cloth and subjected to intense scratching contact. This time it was Charlie's turn to lick his lips as Kari's body tensed and he caught a tremble racing through her tight tummy. With a private smile her older brother moved the cloth to the opposite breast and repeated the gesture. Knowing time was limited before the water turned cool or Kari suddenly decided that she was clean enough Charlie began to speak to distract his younger sister from his gentle attacks on her senses.

"I'm happy this is so relaxing," The words were spoken in a whisper on the off chance that speaking normally in the echoey bathroom would shock either sibling from the taboo moment they had engaged in. One without knowing. "I just want you to be so relaxed and comfortable that you never want to leave, haha, I know, it's a bit selfish of me but its also not. You are my favorite person to talk to, hang out with, and I know you'll be the best patient I ever have, no one will come close to you sis, how's this, relaxing?"

All while he had spoken Charlie alternated breasts and nipples with the washcloth, once or twice he'd gently rubbed down between either of Kari's breasts just to see what her reaction was. The first time was only until he was above her belly button and the way her cute abdomen shuddered and tensed convinced him to do it again. The next time he dipped the cloth in the water before returning to her breast. Not only did he see her belly trembling, but he felt the tension rippling through her abdomen and making her nipples even harder if that was possible. Afterwards, he'd repeated his little trick on her nipple and thought he'd heard the smallest moan escape her lips. That had been enough for him to move even further along than he'd intended to go before the water or Kari's appetite cooled.

When he'd asked his question at the end of his soft praises the washcloth had dipped below the bubbles after making its way down her stomach for the third time. This time he didn't stop and the waterlogged cloth, along with his finger, slid gently between Kari's legs purposefully for the first time. Without knowing it Charlie was holding his breath as he waited for her reaction. The cloth and his fingers made tiny circles down her pelvis, travelling slowly, but inevitably towards her slit.

Kari was completely unaware of what she was feeling, it was something new and frightening, yet at the same time exciting and she couldn't determine if she wanted to stop it or feel more. It was confusing as her body innately moved toward her brother's touch, breasts arching forward into the movements of the cloth. Her cheeks were flushed, eyes wide and pupils dilated while her breathing seemed to interchange between being rapid and hitching. There was a sensation, an ache building between her thighs that had her squirming even before Charlie slid the cloth lower.

"I'm…" the single word cut off in a gasp and her eyes closed for a moment while she continued, "I am okay." She managed to finish the sentence, but her nipple was so sensitive as the cloth scraped over and around it that a soft moan sounded, a sound the teen didn't recognize. Her posture stiffened, she trembled, and her breath hitched again. Unable to determine what was happening to her, one hand left the rail to grasp her brother's wrist when the cloth traveled lower, and she felt it growing closer to that ache.

Even though her older brother was whispering, it took a few minutes for the words to make their way through her muddled thoughts and get translated by her brain. She had read quite a few books but none that had ever mentioned what she was feeling, it was almost as though she had something both heating and cooling her body, making her feel like a livewire. When her brother's words finally made sense to her confused mind she smiled at him warmly, "If mom and dad would let me I would stay here with you always, Charlie." She was being honest in her whispered response, "You have always been the best."

When he asked after whether this was relaxing she nodded quickly and regretted the movement for a moment because her head had a quick throb and sight blurred, though both the blurring and throbbing faded quickly. "Yes but also feels weird," there was nothing negative to her tone, the continued confusion clear.

The lower the cloth went the more it felt like she was on edge and the moment that cloth swept along her slit, her hips jerked, and she moaned, her hand on his wrist tightened and briefly might have been mistaken for trying to hold his hand in place. It was another couple of minutes before she managed to speak once more, this time the whispered tone was also laced with the awakened arousal that the teen still had no name for. "I think I should… rinse off so I can get dry, and we can start the massage." Another moan fell from her slightly parted lips just before she licked them again, this happening with more swipes of that tormenting cloth in her brother's hand.

She trusted Charlie and had no reason to think that this wasn't a normal part of having help bathing because even the nurse mentioned that each caretaker had different ways they bathed a patient. Even though she was concluding that despite the confusion she was feeling the sensations felt good and yet a bit overwhelming as well. The hand still holding a rail tightened as the arm shook almost as though she was fighting to keep hold of the rail so she could remain upright. Her embarrassment was growing,

The elder brother could have sworn he'd died and gone to heaven during the preceding steamy minutes he'd been washing his little sisters slit. The way she shuddered, shook, gripped his wrist, and even moaned aloud were some of the most erotic moments in his life, and his own cock wasn't even involved! He realized later that his sister really was innocent and had no idea what was happening to her, every other girlfriend he'd had before had at least masturbated herself and knew what an orgasm was. In every sense of the words Kari was an innocent virgin and it was Charlie who had the honor of exploring this newfound pleasure for the very first time with his little sister. Drops of guilt splashed his soul, but he was far too turned on to care that he might be stealing this precious moment from someone who was actually allowed to love her like this and eventually marry her.

"I uh, wh- oh yea, the massage…" Charlie had completely forgotten about what was coming next and the thought of being able to continue touching his sister all over quickly made the disappointment of ending her steamy bath disappear.

With care and ease Charlie squeezed out the washcloth, briefly wishing he could taste the water draining from it for a small tease of his sister's scent and hung it up to dry. Then he pulled the plug of the bath and helped Kari stand, careful to make sure it wasn't too sudden and once she was standing, she was holding onto the rails he'd installed before her arrival. Taking the showerhead down from its perch he tested the water before having Kari close her eyes as he rinsed her off, starting at the head and working his way down. The water followed his eyes and once he was finished with her silky hair and began working his way downwards, he paused for several long moments on each of her still erect nipples. So did the strong spray of water, and the sight of her twitching thighs and tummy at the delightful sensation once again pulled Charlie back into the glorious moments he'd just experienced.

But the moment Kari's eyes reopened Charlie moved on; intent on making it to the massage table without another prodding comment from his little sister. He wanted her to suspect nothing.

"Okay, all done, and who knows… Maybe we can convince mom and dad after this trial run, at least once you have your license and can drive yourself to all your activities, but you are right, it'll be a hard sell. I only moved across town, and they tried their best to convince me to stay. Not meanly, of course, just little comments and stuff." As he spoke Charlie dried off Kari tenderly, moving at the same slow pace for her erogenous zones as he did for the rest of her limbs. Though he had to pass over her crotch twice and had been about to do so a third time when he realized the lingering liquid wasn't water, but her own love juices. He quickly decided it was best not to draw attention to this and finished drying his little sister off by wrapping a towel around her body, just under her shoulders and above her breasts.

He finally let Kari do something by herself as he went to set up the massage table, sitting her on the toilet and handing her the blow dryer before departing. "Be right back," He said with a happy smile and quick peck of Kari's cheek, "Gonna make sure the table is ready."

Kari couldn't believe how her body felt, she was trembling even as her brother helped her up and she held onto the rails. Closing her eyes, they remained closed, her cheeks still flaming with embarrassment over the sounds she had heard herself making and the feeling of wetness that had yet to go away between her thighs. She kept her eyes closed because she was confused and didn't think she could live if she saw a look of disgust on her brother's face if he noticed. Was it supposed to feel like this?

What was happening to her? What was wrong with her?

If she thought she was warm before and would finally cool down she was wrong, the water on her nipples had her biting her lip to hold back a moan, it was so sensitive she could barely keep herself focused on standing. Her eyes slowly opened, unable to keep them closed, they were filled with that confused, innocent arousal. When the water beat over her mound, she gasped because even that had the ache returning just as she had thought it was settling. She was both relieved and yet dismayed when the water was turned off and her brother began to dry her.

She was starting to relax as the fabric began to dry her skin, though the instant it touched her breasts or between her legs, she tensed or shuddered, and her eyes closed while her breath hitched. She was so glad when it was over that she hadn't done anything more to embarrass herself, at least she hoped she hadn't. She had managed to keep any other sounds in, but it hadn't been easy. "I hope so." She really did wish that she could just live with her brother, she was happiest near him.

When her brother left her with a kiss to the cheek while he was going to prepare she was grateful for the time to collect herself. She started to blow dry her hair, the sound was a bit uncomfortable, but her hair was thick, it needed to be dried well to keep her from getting sick. She also found that while her brother was gone, she couldn't resist taking the chance to check something. She reached for the toilet paper and got some ready before she slid her own finger down between her legs curious about the slick fluids that were there.

Kari didn't know what she expected but it wasn't the way it felt on her finger or the instant spasm she felt rush through her when she brushed the nerves in that spot that had made her moan so loud. Afraid she would be caught by her brother she was quick to use the toilet paper to wipe the wetness away and dry herself as best she could before she returned to her hair care.

Once her hair was done, she set the dryer down and waited for her brother, unable to keep from playing things over in her head. She wouldn't say it out loud, but she wanted more of that feeling, it seemed to her to be very addicting even if she had no idea what it was. It seemed to her that even while it scared her with how intense it was, it also seemed to feel so good she wanted it to happen often. How could anyone not want to feel something like that? It amazed her what her brother could make her feel and her love for him never wavered.

"Charlie, are we almost ready?" She called out, sitting on the toilet she began to cool down, missing the warmth of moments before.

The time Charlie was taking to ensure the massage table was ready was mostly thanks to a small battle of good and evil going through his brain. He was holding straps in his hand, that the doctor had encouraged him to use on little Kari during her first massages to ensure there was zero chance she fell from the table. With the rubbing oils he planned to use the soft padding of the table was sure to be slippery, but in all his life Charlie had never had anyone slip off the table. That wasn't really the problem, the growing sexual tension and images of a tied and helpless Kari were fanning those flames up brightly. In his sex life, Charlie was somewhat of an experienced dom and quite adept at tying up his many sexual conquests, he was always safe and respectful; making sure consent was a large part of his repertoire, but with Kari it felt like he'd be hiding this aspect of things even though what he was about to do shouldn't be considered sexual at all. In the end he decided on a compromise, only leaving the strap for her hips and thighs prepared and anchored to the table. So long as the center of her mass was tied up, he doubted there was any chance that the rest of her would fall off the table.

"Charlie, are we almost ready?"

"You bet!" He called back, hurrying back into the bathroom with a happy smile on his face from the compromise he'd come up with.

The smile only grew as he caught sight of a still confused, excited, and slightly forlorn Kari sitting on the toilet. With her hair freshly dried, and just the towel covering her sexy body he couldn't help the small shine of hunger that invaded the otherwise friendly glow in his eyes. Helping her up and into the main living room where he'd prepared several diffusers of chamomile and dimmed all of the lights, they approached the massage table carefully.

"Let's do your back first," Charlie said softly as he helped Kari onto the table, fitting her small face into the hole at the edge of the table and slipping a towel underneath the one she was wearing to cover her rear end. Then he carefully removed the towel that had been wrapped around her body. Once again Charlie was proud of his forward thinking, by placing the towel to cover her private bits before removing the wrapped towel he'd avoided any improper views of Kari's cute little butt though he could have easily passed it off after having seen her completely naked just moments before. That wouldn't have been as easy to brush away though, that had been in the bath where nudity was expected, this was in the open air of the main room of his house where it was much less proper to see someone naked. The heated padding of the massage table would keep Kari nice and warm, and the three straps Charlie used to secure her to the table would keep her from slipping off. One tightly secured Kari just above her hips, and the other two were wrapped tight and high around her thighs. The one issue with these straps was that they kept his little sister from closing her legs completely, but a simple readjustment of the towel drapped over her bubbly butt kept Charlie's wandering eyes from seeing too much.

"There, safe and secure, you're lucky you're injured Kar-bear, or I'd definitely be tickling you right now until you couldn't breathe, maybe once you're feeling better I can use some tickle torture to get you to admit to stealing all of my hoodie's."

The teasing voice came out in a sing-song way, as Charlie spilled a few drops of menthol infused massage oil onto his hands and rubbed them together. Just like the last massage Charlie started the rubbing and soft glides of his strong hands at Kari's neck, working any stress or built-up tension down her back. He'd never believed in chiropractic's, all that popping did next to nothing, but as a PA he did know that soothing massages were useful in redirecting the tension that built up in the body over time. Slowly he worked kinks, tightened muscles, and general tension down Kari's sweet body. He pushed everything towards her private bits, using firm pressure when the larger muscles just didn't want to relax, but never moving sharply or too suddenly; afraid to shake Kari in any manner that might make things uncomfortable. Once he'd worked all of the tension down her smooth back and over her hips into her butt, he started at the bottom of her feet and worked his way back up. Finally, he knew he'd coiled all the tension in her little body to her butt and pelvis and went to work pushing the growing quivers and shakes from her perfect ass into the front side of her body.

"Let me know if it's too much Kari," Charlie whispered as he carefully tucked the towel covering her cute butt lower, revealing both her butt cheeks that he began to knead with his elbows and strong hands; putting large amounts of pleasure slowly into the strong muscles that Kari had developed here thanks to all the sports she played. He'd push hard for about thirty seconds with his elbow, before using his thumbs to make small circles deep in the muscle tissue to ensure he'd gotten every last bit of tension passed through to her front side. He knew it was working as slowly but surely her butt stopped quivering and began to relax while her frontside began to arch off the table; the unfamiliar sensation of tension in her loins building towards something that Kari definitely didn't understand.

The last tissue Charlie decided to tackle was the muscles and ligaments that connected her hamstrings to her buttocks, so the towel dropped further down, and he was greeted with a glimpse of his little sister slit. Was that… Could it be? Was Kari still getting wet? Charlie swallowed thickly, and began to repeat his long presses of her hamstrings, working the tension up and through her perfect bubble butt towards her pelvis while his eyes watched carefully, searching for confirmation that his little sister was aroused as his own mind.

Back
Top Bottom