malin and Kitty's Ouran RP

Kitty

Star
Most would probably consider Haruhi's weekend's dull, but thanks to all the action she got during the week thanks to the host club, it was relaxing to do simple things like clean her apartment, or go shopping. She had in fact just got home from doing the latter, and after putting on some tea, she had started to clean.

Considering she was expecting to just lounge about the house, Haruhi wasn't dressed up. Not like she ever DID get dressed up. So she wore a simply outfit, comfortable for cleaning and the like. A simple worn in pair of loose jeans, held about her petite waist with a leather belt, some socks, and a v-neck deep blue and light blue striped t-shirt.

Thanks to the size of the apartment, the cleaning was done in a matter of minutes. It wasn't like she or her father were dirty to begin with, so the house always seemed to be in pretty tip-top shape.

Letting out a small sigh, Haruhi put her hands on her hips and glanced around, almost disappointed at how little time she had managed to burn. "Well... what now? I guess I could start dinner, but it would be cold by the time dad gets home, so I guess I'd better not do that. Hmm.."

Eventually, she decided just to finish preparing the tea before preparing herself a cup and sitting at the table in the dining area, grabbing one of her text books to get some reading done while she had some free time.

The limo ride to Haruhi's home was an oddly long one. Haruhi's home fascinated the twins, that in a building so large Haruhi's living space was so small that it hardly seemed to even exist. Leaving the Limo on the street, and telling their driver to stick with the car the two twins took in the fact that it was a bright and sunny day. Enjoying the slight breeze.

Since today hadn't been a school day the twins had chosen more casual clothing. With Hikaru in a white hooded over vest, and a black shirt, and Kaoru in a blue over shirt, both had a black undershirt under there chosen colors and jeans held up by belts. The two of them looked around for a moment checking that this was Haruhi's apartment.

They had only been to this place once before, and they had been shocked then as well. Normally the twins would have had something to do, however today had been a ubiquitous day of freedom from the host club and other such activities. The twins were actually kind of surprised that none of the others had come up with the idea that they had Which seemed so simple as they knocked on the door and then barged into Haruhi's home.

"Hello!" Kaoru was the first one through the door with Hikaru following in closely behind. Today's plan was so simple, and as they found Haruhi in her small lounge the two men gave a small bow to her. Passing a mischievous glance at one another. "We figured you weren't doing anything, and."

Hikaru picked up his brother sentence as the two of them bowed to her. "We would like to ask you on a date."

Back
Top Bottom