Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking To Do A Little Worldbuilding... (Seeking Female for F x Various)

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvatrawn

Planetoid
Okay, so I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to put this, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I want to try something that I haven't had the chance to do in great depth.

I'd like to take on the role as a sort of dungeon master in a D&D style fantasy universe. I'd basically play the world an its inhabitants and whoever answers this would play a female adventurer (perhaps an exiled princess looking to reclaim her throne, a mage seeking greater knowledge, or a warrior in search of gold and glory, you decide). This adventurer will ideally meet a variety of characters of varying genders (boys, girls, in-betweeners), races, and motivations on her quest, and a few of them may be willing to follow her lead.

As far as the smut/plot ratio, I'd probably want to keep it around 50/50 depending on the situation and how things advance. I also enjoy a good amount of humor in my fantasy worlds, so if you're into that, consider it a plus.

Oh, I've got one of those f-list things so you know what I'm into. If you've got one (or something along those lines), that's awesome, too! As far as preferred mediums, I tend to just stick to PM's and email (fits best with my level of courage and schedule).

If this seems like it's up your alley, shoot me a PM!

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom