Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old school Sega lovers?

Eriko_Christy

Meteorite
I've been on a classic gaming bender lately. Focusing almost entirely on old Sega systems. Ah, Sega... Before they were a joke. Anyone else love Genesis, in all of its forms, the unappreciated Saturn, or the final swan song, the Dreamcast?

Was always a Nintendo person, but I can say that Skies of Arcadia which was a Dreamcast game is easily one of the better rpgs I have played.

Yeah there are only two Dreamcast RPGs even worth playing. Grandia and Skies of Arcadia. I haven't played either of them. I think they are expensive. But definitely something I want to look into.

Yeah. Modern Sega is terrible now. Last time I checked their website they had THREE upcoming games. Alien, Hatsune Miku and Sonic Boom which is TBA. Only a forward thinking and innovative company like Sega would be a video game publisher that doesn't actually release games lol but we we always have the memories... :(

Did you know the Genesis turned 25 yesterday, plus Sega does own Atlas which is an amazing gaming company

Oooooo that's right!!! I had totally forgotten that Sega bought Atlus. I feel dumb lmao and I didn't know that about the Genesis. Maybe I'll have to play that to celebrate.

I've still got a Sega Genesis plugged into my TV, but I have long since lost or sold most of my games for it. The only ones that I have held on to, and still play, are Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic and Knuckles, Pacman, Dinosaurs for Hire, Boogerman, and Radical Rex. Some other great games that I owned, and have no idea what happened to them, include Pitfall and Primal Rage. Those two games were great, but I no longer own them and I do not remember selling them.

I've always been more of a Nintendo kid, to be honest, but the Sega Genesis was a great system with some good games.

My favorite games for the Sega were Sonic 1, Sonic 3, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, and my personal favorite, Shining Force 2. That game was epic. I mostly give them a run once a year on an emulator or something.

At the time of it's release, I had great expectation for the Dreamcast; I knew online gaming since I was always more PC-guy.

Luckily for the PC, the most successful Sony had different plan... and then Sega went off game meanwhile Sony succeed in make Console online gaming lags behind PCs for some time.

I've loved the most successful Sega's Arcade game: but never own a console of its.

Back
Top Bottom