The Structure of [M]y Pride (winterscreed/Malfrost)

winterscreed

Planetoid
Konan looked around the cave as Nagato summoned them all there for a meeting. She stood, watching the men of the Akatsuki stoically. She did not show any emotion as she listened to her oldest friend speak. Not that what he said now was of any importance. He was merely giving them permission to leave.

Konan stepped down from her position on the statue and made her way down. Looking around, she watched as the men filed out. For once, there was no arguing. Her amber eyes focused on the one that remained. She wondered why he was not leaving yet. That took her off guard. Usually he was the first person to leave.

Being Nagato's second-in-command, she walked over to him. The cloak covered her frame. She stopped in front of him. "May I help you?" she asked him. She was careful around him. She did not trust him. She did not really trust anyone in the Akatsuki, so she kept her distance.

The figure grinned under his hood as he stepped towards Konan, his massive scythe shimmering in the faint light as he was now standing directly in front of her, his massive figure imposing upon her small one. He folded his hood down to reveal his face as he let out a chuckle and licked his lips.

"It's simple...bitch. I want to fuck you." Hidan was always crass and vulgar, but never like this. He pulled out a bottle which seemed to contain blood and he dropped it on his scythe as he as his skin began to blacken. "That was your blood I dropped on my blade...and you know what my ability is...so I suggest you comply with me." He grinned at her, knowing that he had her right where he wanted her. If he refused her, he would kill her.

Konan remained impassive as Hidan approachd her. She was not scared, merely cautious. Amber eyes met violet as his hood came down. She shivered at the look he gave her.

She gasped at his words. He usually was vulgar but this....well, actually, it did not shock her. She had warned Nagato about him. When he licked the blood on his scythe and shifted to his priest form, her eyes widened. She moved her hands to unzip her cloak. "Is this what you want?" She asked. She knew better than to say no to him. She knew he was insane enough to kill her.

Hidan licked his lips lustfully as Konan began to unzip her cloak. It was clear he was already slightly aroused and he had now intention of stopping. He stepped even closer towards Konan, their bodies nearly pressing against each others. He moved the blade of his scythe and gently pressing it against Konan's cheek.

"That's not nearly enough. Strip all the way, bitch. Or would you rather I rip your clothes off for you?" He asked with a laugh as he made ready to grab Konan's robes and rip them off if she didn't comply instantly.

The kunoichi looked at him as he licked his lips. She noticed the look in his eyes and his large erection straining in his cloak. She continued to take off her cloak as he pressed against her. A soft moan left her mouth.

She let her cloak drop, revealing the tight clothes she wore underneath. She soon took off her shirt and the shorts she wore, leaving her in just her bra and panties.

Hidan let out a chuckle as he heard the girl moan. He was surprised she was giving in so easily. "Moaning already...what...is our leader unable to satisfy you, I bet that is what it is..huh?" He watched as she stripped and he grinned once she was in her bra and panties.

"On your knees, slut....pull my cock out." He grasped her shoulder and attempted to push her down onto her knees.

Konan only gave in because she did not want to die. And it had been too long since she had taken a lover. Yugito had been her first and only love and she had been unable to have relations with anyone else. At his comment, she shook her head. "Me and Nagato are not lovers..." she corrected.

When he grabbed her shoulder, she sunk down to her knees. She unzipped his cloak the rest of the way and then undid his pants. She pulled his cock out and looked up at him.

"Oh really....is that so? So you are just eager to have a cock after not having one for a long time then?" Hidan asked with a laugh as he watched Konan pull his massive and throbbing cock out, it was by far the largest she had ever seen. As she looked up at him, he commanded her to suck and lick his throbbing dick.

Konan did not answer his question that time. She ignored it as amber eyes widened. His cock was huge and she looked up into his violet eyes. She licked over the large, thick head. Her eyes slid shut as she whimpered softly.

"What a slut..." Hidan let out a soft moan as Konan's hot and wet tongue began to lick his tip and he looked down at her with complete lust. "Come on....take in more then my tip...and use those awesome breasts of you..." Hidan was commanding her like she belong to him.

Konan began to lick and suck more of his cock, taking it into her mouth. She then undid her bra, letting her B-cup breasts bounce as they were removed from their restraint. The usually stoic and cold Kunoichi looked so sinful, so debauched. She moved so she was tit-fucking his thick cock, sucking the cock as she tit-fucked him.

Hidan let out a loud moan as Konan's amazing breasts engulfed his cock. It throbbed between her flesh and he moaned louder as she took more of his cock into her mouth. He moved his hands down to her breasts and grasped her breasts, taking her nipples into his fingers and tugging hard on them. "Hey...do you like having your nipples tugged like this...I bet you do..."

Konan moved against him, giving him what he wanted, fully submitting. She sucked at him while working his cock in between her firm breasts. When he tugged on her nipples, she gasped and moaned in pained pleasure. But she started to get damp in between her legs.

"I'll take that as a yes..." Hidan groaned out as he continued to pull and tug on her nipples as she moaned. He dug his fingers into her breasts and squeezed as he felt a pressure building up in his cock as he moaned loudly. "I'm about to cum...slut...where do you want it." He asked her, figuring she had done good enough of a job to allow her to pick where she wanted his hot and sticky seed.

The usually stoic Kunoichi gasped and moaned. She shuddered as the insane Jashinist squeezed and dug his fingers into her breasts. She kept sucking on him. She pulled away slowly as she continued to rub his cock between her breasts. "Here..." she said. She wanted him to come on her chest.

"Alright then...slut...take my cum!" He moaned loudly as he felt the dam burst. He came violently, coating Konan's face and breasts in his warm and sticky seed. His breath was ragged as his still massive cock throbbed between her tits. "Clean me off...slut."

Konan moaned as she felt him explode. Her breasts and face were covered with Hidan's come. She looked up at him and licked and sucked his cock clean. She was soaking wet for him.

Hidan continued to moan as she eagerly cleaned his cock off. "Wow, Konan...I didn't know you were such a slut...I'll be sure to tell the others..." He laughed, loving the idea of gangbanging the girl. He pulled his cock out from between her breasts and licked his lips again. "On your hands and knees...spread your pussy open and beg me to fuck you..."He commanded her lustfully.

She looked up at him as he threatened to tell the others. Her body trembled in anticipation. If they knew, they would use her. And the thought made her get even hotter. She soon moved away, getting on her hands and knees. She slipped her panties off, revealing her shaved pussy. She spread her pussy open for him, showing him how tight she was. "Please, Hidan-San..." she moaned. "Want your cock in me. Want you to fuck me..."

Hidan knew he had broken Konan and turned her into his slut, even the groups slut. He moved forward and got behind her, rubbing his massive cock against her firm ass. He grasped her ass and gave it a quick spank as he rubbed his cock teasingly against the entrance to her quivering pussy. "That won't do at all...I'm much more then just a -san...try begging again, and use the proper level of respect this time, bitch!" He roared as he spanked her harder.

Konan had been beautifully broken. Or maybe the side of her had always been there, waiting for someone to make it come out. She moaned as her ass was grabbed and spanked roughly. She squirmed against him. "Hidan-no-Danna...." she moaned out. She gasped and whimpered against the Jashinist. "Please...fuck me..."

"Good slut." Hidan petted rubbed her ass affectionately as she used a more proper honorific. He positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and then quickly jammed it deep into her pussy. His massive cock easily slammed past her cervix and into her womb as he fucked her roughly, gripping her ass and slamming his cock into her like a piston. "How is my cock? You love it, don't you? My slutty whore!"

She moaned as he positioned his cock into her tight, drenched pussy. The moan turned into a scream as he slammed into her womb. His cock was huge! And her pussy was completely filled by him, stretched out around him, dripping her juices all over the floor and his cock as he fucked her with no mercy. "So good, Danna.....Hidan-no-Danna..."

"Ahhhh....you are so tight! Yet so slutty too...it's perfect. I'm going to make you my cum slut...do you understand?" He asked as he licked her back and neck as he squeezed her ass with one hand. He used his other hand to prod her asshole with his finger, pushing it into her as he pushed his cock harder and deeper into her pussy and womb.

She could only respond with wanton and slutty moans. "Yes...Danna...." she gasped out. She arched her back as he licked at her neck. She then cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure as his finger soon pushed into her ass. Her pussy's juices were squirting all over the huge cock ramming into her womb. "So deep..." she moaned out.

Back
Top Bottom