Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BM Calender- January is up! Featuring Nyoko!

KiKi Umara Death

Supernova
SO I got this really dumb idea a couple days ago when I was on the "Post your face" forum to resurrect this idea. It was just casually brought up by some of the other people on the forum and I thought it would be a fun little project for me to work on. But I don't want to move forward with it unless I have everyone's permission to use their pics. So far the list is:

January-Nyoko
February-AkumaTsuki
March- Anjeru
April- Vivid Fizz
May-Rubyliday
June- Pony
July-Kiki Umara Death
August- Erato
September-kikora
October-TheDuchess
November---+Hahvoc Requiem+--
December-prettylykSIN

So like I said I need permission and the final results will be posted here. I would also like it if the other months could be filled in by some of the other lovely ladies around here. I would really Love it if Anji, Bunny, Pony, or Fizzy would take the last the few spots. Any one of them would be lovely. n.n So yeah.....*hopes this goes over well*

Re: BM Calender

I'll take March since Febuary is taken, if you'd like. March is when my baby girl was born! <3

^_^

@ Nothy- Thanks for the support hun. n.n

@ Anji- Yay! So I have your permission to use your pic then? If I do you can take a new one for me or I can use an old one. Make sure to make it as sexy as possible. ~.o

@ Vampy- So Sorry hun this calender is for the girls.

@ Erato- Thank for stepping up to the plate. n.n Now I'll need the sexiest pic you can muster ok? Just post it here when you can.

I'll take a new one for you and yes, you have my permission. X)

I support this.
Haha, crazy idea, but could it be done so it could be sold for funds for bm?

@ Anji- Yay ok just post your pic here or pm it to me if you want to keep it a secret.

@ Nymph- Yay thank you very much. n.n I'll need your sexiest pic and follow the instructions I gave Anji above.

@ Pony- Thanks for taking the last spot. So if you'd please follow the instructions I gave Anji it would be much appreciated.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
I'll have to take a new picture for the calender, but you can use it, Kiki. AND I STARTED THE IDEA! xD​
I know and I was going to give you an amazing page for that. n.n So just post your pic here or give it to me via pm. Thanks n.n

Back
Top Bottom