Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

City of Everywhere: False Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Your friend was not with me" the silver haired man explained. "We should find her and gather back here, there are monsters about..I will scout the northern grounds, I came from the east, you can travel to the south or the west, but be careful..There are monsters about, living statues that will try and attack you if you come close"

Before anyone can ask a question, he vanished north in a streak of silver

Wanda is quite used to her brother's mercurial nature and his gnat like attention span, so she just chuckles wryly as Pietro dashes off to scout for Balthier's friend. She takes a moment to steady herself, to catch her breath and regain her composure before rising to her feet and making her way to Balthier. "That was...mmmmm" she said to him as she offered him a hand up. "... Like nothing I've ever experienced..." she continues in a tone that's both complimentary and bemused.

Wanda's heart was still beating fast and memories of the electric thrills of delight Balthier had sent coursing through her lingered on her mind. Without exactly meaning to, she found herself casting an appraising eye over him, her gaze lingering on his crotch to see if his excitement followed him across the Planes as hers had. Licking her lips with the littlest tip of her tongue she mused, "... I wonder... What would have happened had we..." She lets her voice trail off rather then finish it, a subtle, gentle invitation in her tone and body language.

Balither takes everything that the man said, and intend to go to the east to look for his.....friend. After having faltered a little from trying to stand up to quickly, he recovers and gets a good bearing on himself, then turns towards Wanda as she starts to talk to him.

Balither gives out a lop sided grin as she talks to him, express something akin to regret to the unexpected end of their little event. "I wonder as well." He says as he takes her in his softly and kisses it. She notices a significant bulge in his pants as she over looks it, evident that he was still excited from the events. He looks her over well, taking into account the lustful body tone she was displaying. "We can always find out." He teases a little his voice sultry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom