Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any DMs free to do a 1x1 campaign with me?

LadyYunaFFX2

Pulsar
So as the title suggests, I'm curious about seeing how it'd be for someone besides my spouse to run me through a campaign. I'm not really picky for the most part in settings and stuff. I sometimes have preferences but I do love to learn also.

Here are a few systems I know:

D&D
1st-4th edition, Pathfinder, Faerun setting (I have quite a few other books but those are the ones I'm most familiar with)

RIFTS (I should still have the books on my laptop somewhere but if not, I can look again for them)

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures

One Piece d20

Final Fantasy (FFRPG Third Edition Core Rulebook to be exact)

I've also used stats (mainly from DnD; STR, DEX, CON, INT, WIS, and CHA) and applied them to other fandoms like Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Rurouni Kenshin, etc. You'd be amazed how well it works.

That being said, a fandom-based/inspired RP is something I wouldn't mind. It doesn't have to be done but it is an option I'm laying down on the table as it were.

Even though this is a system RP, I'd still prefer a balance of story and smut, 50/50 or 60/40 with the favor going towards plot.

I'd really prefer to roll my stats with 4 or 5d6 and taking the best 3. But if you want me to use point buy, I will. It's not at all my preferred method of making someone but I can do it if the DM would ask this of me.

Pretty much any kink in my F-list from the fave/yes section can be applied to a campaign. Ask about the maybes; they are there for reasons, after all.

Heh, I know this was long for a DM search but I figure it's better to have too much information than not enough.

Either post here or PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

-LadyYunaFFX2

Back
Top Bottom