Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass Effect Trilogy PS3

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Hey all! Not sure how many people check this area of Blue Moon, nor do I know if any of you can help me, but I have wanted to start playing Mass Effect for a while now. I have a few questions about the trilogy box set thing though:

1.) Where is the cheapest place to get it? I only want to get it on PS3, and preferably EU region.

2.) If I end up getting a US region box set, what issues will I have (if any)? I have a EU PS3. I know the PS3 is region free, but I also know DLC is not. Will I be able to reclaim the DLC that comes with the box set?

3.) Does Mass Effect 1 come on disc with the box set? I know it isn't on disc as a standalone, but does it come on disc in the set?

If someone can help me with this, I'll be very thankful.

Also I am Australian, so I am trying to find the cheapest price with Australian currency. I have been trying to find it on Australian and UK sites, but the cheapest I have found is $42 and it is US.

1) Amazon
2) If you have trouble, just register a new PSN that's same-region as the disc
3) Indeed. It's actually the -only- way to get the previously unavailable ME1 on PS3

1.) Amazon.com is US and cheapest is about $42. Amazon.co.uk cheapest is 40 pounds (a bit less than $80 australian).
2.) I don't want to do that if possible, since I like getting trophies and stuff (I know they're worthless, but I like something to strive for, and I don't want 1 acc just for mass effect, and another for everything else).
3.) I had to ask because I know you can download it on PSN too, and I wanted the full game on disc to save Hard Drive space.

Well, what's better - Don't get the trophies and don't play the DLC, or don't get the trophies?

I wasn't aware ME1 was on the store. Last I checked it could only be obtained in the trilogy. Still, I may not be a reliable source.

Well one thing to toss into your thought process as well, there is a very good chance that the whole trilogy will be remastered for Xbox one/PS4, I think they are working on it now or they have been sending out things that seem to say this from what I have read. So if you have a new gen console then get the old gen console one if you have the new gen one.

Back
Top Bottom