Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bribabyslave

Super-Earth
I have three different browsers and I have to clear my history every time I try to send a message or it comes in as undefined. Is there ANYWAY to fix this so that I don't have to wipe my history just to send a message?

If your history is cleared out, you might want to check the add-ons you may have loaded and associated with each browser. It's possible that these add-ons are causing the problem. If any of these add-ons were loaded without your knowledge? Then you might want to do a virus check of your computer as there are some viruses out there that will spontaneously put add-ons onto your computer.

Your computer's infected with something awful. Download and run Malwarebytes, and install Avast! antivirus. If you have any other AV, uninstall it. Even if you paid for it. Especially if you paid for it.

Thanks so much, I think I'll just stick to using my tablet for my role play sites and use my computer for everything else. I have done three different scans and nothing pops up. So I'll just use my tablet. It works better and quicker anyway. Thanks so much for the help though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom