Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Um...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gekigami

Super-Earth
This may just be me, but I see people as online when they are not. (Or there profile says differently. The blue version of the present symbol shows in threads and PMs, but when I go to the profile it shows them as offline. Is this just on my end?

This is probably because people have their log in info 'saved' thus they aren't actually logging out, but rather 'timing out'. Thus there is a time lag on everything and it'll give a false reading on whether they are truly on vs not. And if that turns out not to be the case? Then, it's just a weird glitch and I have no explanation for it. However, I do believe it's the former.

The other thing that can make things a bit funny looking in regards to who is on vs off is the invisible feature. However in those instances, people won't show up in the list at the bottom of the main page or in the list if you click the link for 'complete listing' to view who is on. However, if you go to their profile, I do believe you might see them as on and if you go to their posts, etc, the little icon indicator will let you know if they are actually on or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom