Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Warhammer 40K ; Destiny Online

In the Grim Darkness of the future, there is only war. And now, you too can bring home the experience! Thanks to our state of the art virtual reality helmets, you can enter a fully realistic universe, where peace is an illusion, and among the stars, carnage rages unchecked, to the laughter of thirsting gods.

Greetings potential players. Now, I'm normally a D&D 3.5 player and world builder, but recently, I came across a Warhammer and Sword Art Online crossover fanfic, and my brain got to thrumming and humming, thinking, "damn, that would be awesome to play!" I mean seriously, it's Warhammer, with the addition of being some suckers that got trapped in a virtual reality version of it, I mean seriously, it was too good to NOT try and writing out a codex/homebrewed game system for it :D

Now, I'm still working on the Codex, and trust me, it will be a freaking doozy, but I have enough to put together the basic mechanics and run a 1 on 1. So, ye female characters, you can be a lovecraftian horror for all I care IRL by the way, what do you need to start playing? That's easy enough. Send me a PM with the character information based around the provided template.

Player Name;
Character Name;
Faction;
Now, make 2 d100 rolls

The two rolls are your chances of unlocking a Sister of Battle or Psyker ability... or maybe you'll get lucky as hell and get both? From that, I'll give you additional character creation details, before we go onto the Tutorial, then the Game will start.

The most early, primitive version of the Codex and obviously unfinished. Still need to add in weapons, armor, several effects, perks, classes, secondary skills, class skills, and a bestiary.

Now, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! PLAYTESTERS FOR THE GM!!!

Greetings!

I love the idea of starting a W40k game. However I do think you are making it very hard on yourself. Trying to make your own game system is VERY hard work and making one that has just a little bit of consistency and that works is even harder (this isn't a critique - I'm speaking from experience....) I don't know if you know it but a W40k roleplaying game already exists (several actually):

Dark Heresy: The players play agents for inquisitors out to vanquish the enemies of mankind.

Rogue Trader: The players play prominent crewmembers on a Rogue Trader spaceship

Deathwatch: The players play Space Marines in the Deathwatch

Black Crusade: The players play the agents of chaos

Only war: The players play members of the imperial guard.

The games are a little different from game to game but there are guidelines for using crossovers.

Back
Top Bottom