Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strange Relations~me and Ziyi

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
"They tell you what squad you're in Mi-Mi?" Adrian Imoto asked as she walked side by side with her friend amongst the academy campus.

"The second division." replied Mihano Misaka, sounding rather nervous when she mentioned.

"OOO, you're so lucky! You get to work with miss Soi Fon........She's so dreamy." Adrian added, swooning over the second division captain.

"Is she your type? I figured you'd be more excited about working with Rangiku considering how big her breasts are and how flirty she's known to be." added the red head Mihano. And after not getting a response for a few moments, looked over at her friend to see her in a bit of a trance, damn near drooling on herself, muttering Rangikus name. Obviously.........Adrian had a thing for her too. And a BIG one at that.

Adrian was obviously not interested in the opposite sex, with a blatantly obvious crush on Soi Fon and Rangiku, and pretty much every other sexy female Soul Reper. Kira was a lesbian as well, but kept it much more quite. Still, it was something they both shared, as well as the fact they were both extremely beautiful.

Mihano herself had long, wild red hair that draped over her face and ran down her back. Even obstructed, her face was absolutely gorgeous. As one looked lower, more of her wonderful body was revealed. Her breasts were extremely large, rivaling even Rangikus. She had a flat stomach, long slender legs and an ass that was just amazing.

Adrian was just as beautiful, having more tame long brown hair and slightly smaller breasts, but still very large. Like Kira, she had a flat, firm stomach and an amazing ass, but her legs.........they were second to none. They were works of art.

((There, name is changed and everything. At least.........if there's noone named Mihano in Bleach.))

It seemed as though it had been forever since she had last seen Yoruichi-sama. After all that time spent trying to surpass her mentor and to take the titles that Yoruichi-sama had left behind, now things had totally changed and Soifon didn't know how she felt.

Earlier when Yoruichi-sama had returned, Soifon had felt such a rage come over her that it had made her want to attack her former mentor and captain and she had given into that desire. She had wanted to make Yoruichi-sama feel the betrayal she had gone through. And then...something happened that had made Soifon once more slip into that comforting zone of letting Yoruichi-sama take care of things.

Soifon hadn't forgiven her completely but for the most part she had, after all when the woman of your dreams returned and showed an interest in you again, how long could you give her the cold shoulder? More than anything she wanted to make things work with Yoruichi-sama.

She couldn't help it, it was just how she felt. Sometimes things couldn't be explained. And now things were relatively good. Yoruichi-sama paid her visits every other day and Soifon brightened noticeably every time the woman entered the room. Today was one of those days.

Putting a stack of reports on the table for her lieutenant to take care of, if that lazy ass would ever get around to it - Soifon decided to get a breath of fresh air and work with her zanpakuto for a bit until Yoruichi-sama was scheduled to arrive. They were supposed to be going out for lunch!

In fact she was kind of hungry and she walked along the corridor towards the field where they practiced their abilities. However, something caught her eye. A flash of long purple hair and orange and black colors. Yoruichi-sama! Soifon's breath caught in her throat as she turned towards the area, getting ready to call out to the woman. Then she saw that the other was talking to someone and the words died on her lips.

She'd wait until Yoruichi-sama was done. It was probably just business. But she couldn't help but notice that the two Yoruichi-sama had stopped to chat with were quite beautiful and Soifon narrowed her eyes, her jealously flaring up even though she had no cause to feel such a way. It wasn't as though Yoruichi-sama was flirting with them. Wait was that a wink?! How dare she? Yoruichi-sama was hers!!!!

Shihōin Yoruichi had flash stepped into the corridor to make things quicker and was walking down the hallway when she noticed two new shinigami up ahead. Both were quite beautiful and she wondered what division they had found themselves in. Since she didn't recognize them she stopped to chat because knowledge was always something that one couldn't have too much of.

"Well aren't you two works of art! I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting you. Yoruichi Shihōin. I'm formerly from the 2nd Division." Yoruichi introduced herself with a wink as she waited for the other women to do the same.

"Oh, miss Yoruichi. It is an honor to meet you. I am Mihano Misaka and I was actually just assigned to the second division." Mihano replied politely, bowing as a sign of respect while Adriana just kinda stood there, in another one of her fangirl trances. When she rose back up, Adriana still hadn't spoke, so Mihano gave her light nudge with her elbow to snap her back to reality.

"Oh my, it's........it's you. Yoruichi!" Adriana replied, damn near squeeling in excitement with that last part. Unlike Mihano, who heard the works of art comment and paid it no mind, Adriana was quick to return the light flirting.

"Heh, you flatter me. But if we're works of art, you would be one of those goddess statues. The very picture of absolute perfection and the embodiment of beauty itself." Adriana added, being rather overly dramatic in the presence of one her "heros." Though, to her, hero just meant really hot female superior she wanted in bed.

This cause Mihano to roll her eyes. She was use to Adriana acting like this when in the presence of a sexy lady, but it still annoyed her. Mihano wished Adriana was a little more like she was. To keep these little........outbursts in check and her admiration under control. Mihano did agree that Yoruichi was very beautiful, but she certainly wasn't about to spout out some kind of line like that.

Yoruichi turned her attention to Mihano when the other spoke of how she was in the second division as well and let her eyes flicker over the other woman briefly. "So you've just arrived? Where did you come from earlier?" She asked, tilting her head to the side slightly so that her long purple ponytail swung in the air a bit.

When Adriana spoke, or rather squealed, Yoruichi glanced in the other's direction and a playful look came into her eyes. "You've heard of me?" Of course she was quite amused when Adriana referred to her as one of the goddess statues, she chuckled at the implication.

Regardless of what Adriana thought of her, Yoruichi was not a goddess or else she would have never needed to leave Sereteri in the first place and could have saved Kisuke from all those problems he constantly got into. One of these days he might get into real trouble if he kept up this habit of always trying to make things right. The world would always have something wrong in it and Kisuke just had to accept it.

You couldn't be a hero all the time or else evil would be drawn to you which was not something you wanted to have happen. He had come to realize that during that one incident which had gotten him kicked out of Soul Society and he might even have ended up getting killed if she hadn't come to his aid.

"Are you in the second division as well, girl with no name?" Yoruichi said with a sly look on her face, teasing the other woman. Meanwhile, Soifon was bristling with jealousy from afar and was unable to restrain herself for much longer. She restrained herself from using flash steps and stalked on her own two legs towards the three women.

"Oh no, not me. And the names Adrian Imoto" Adrian replied, smiling and laughing lightly as she chatted away with Yoruichi, giving the dark skinned woman a flirty wink when she gave her her name. She failed to notice Soi Fon approaching.

Mihano on the otherhand, did notice her and instantly stood straight at attention, causing her exceptionally large breasts to bounce as she did so, which caused Adrian to take a quick glance over. While the two friends had never actually done anything together, they still found each other to be very attractive. But, their relationship had never gone any further than playful flirting with the occasional grope from Adrian to embarass Mihano.

Yoruichi raised a brow in Adrian's direction when the other woman said that she wasn't in the 2nd Division but didn't inform her of what division she did happen to be in. "I see. And are you always this flirtatious, Adrian Imoto?" She asked slyly, completely aware of Soifon's presence.

But it seemed as though she was going to keep right on talking, regardless of whatever was about to happen. Obviously she was confident in her skill at diffusing a possible explosive situation which implied many things about the dark skinned woman.

Soifon arrived and inclined her head slightly to Mihano who had stood at attention. But her focus was not on Mihano, it was on Adrian and her eyes narrowed as she addressed Yoruichi. "Yoruichi-sama. We have a previous engagement, are you done here?"

It was hard to keep her jealousy in check but she was trying very hard to keep it under wraps. Why did Yoruichi continuously attempt to make her jealous all the time? She was beginning to think the dark skinned woman was doing it on purpose for some reason.

Yoruichi was rather amused when Soifon spoke and she gestured with a hand to Mihano. "Soifon, this is your new transfer. Mihano Misaka. And her friend, Adrian Imoto. Why don't you get to know them better since you'll be working with them at some point in time?"

When Soifon mentioned they had a previous engagement, Yoruichi nodded, a glint of mischief in her eyes. "Oh yes, would you two like to join us for lunch?" The look on Soifon's face was that of a demon as she glowered at the two new recruits, promising them death if they agreed..

Mihano easily spotted the death glare, so it was no surprise that she declined. Adrian meanwhile, was too intent with flirting with Yoruichi and thinking naughty thoughts to notice.

"Sure, I'd love to. Especially if there's a nice..........dessert at the end." she replied, smiling slyly right back at Yoruichi. Obviously, the only dessert she wanted to eat was Yoruichi herself.

"N-No thanks. I'd best go prepare for my first day on the job tomorrow." Mihano replied, glancing over at her friend. She wished Adrian would have said no as well, but she knew that Adrian wouldn't listen to her when her lusty urges were controlling her. With her friends history, she figured this lunch would end one of two ways. With Soi Fon losing her temper and kicking Adrians ass, or Adrian actually succeeding in getting Yoruichi in the sack, followed by them going at it like animals the rest of the day, with Adrian giving Mihano all the details the next day.

Of course, there was always the possibility of Yoruichi turning her down, but Adrian had a perfect.........batting average. When she set her sights on someone she wanted, it was really only a matter of time till she had the girl crying out her name. Mihano acted as if these stories Adrian told her were annoying, but in all honesty.........she found them fairly erotic. She was more reserved than Adrian, and thus, not nearly as sexually active. In fact, she was a virgin. So instead, she got her erotic kicks from Adrian telling her all about her sexual exploits. And she had to admit, Yoruichi was quite the looker. If she were more outgoing, she might have been flirting right along with Adrian, which caused her to think of the image of her and Adrian, naked and moaning as they double teamed Yoruichi. This caused Mihanos cheeks to turn a light shade of red and as much as she tried to shake the thought out, she just stood there........her body getting hotter by the minute.

Soifon was glad that at least one of the two women had some sense. Yoruichi was hers and she would not let anyone get in her way. However, when Adrian accepted the invitation the captain of the 2nd Division glared at her, deciding inwardly that she would make this woman's life a living hell. "Yoruichi-sama. Don't you and I have something to discuss privately?" She inquired, barely controlling her temper. Yoruichi meanwhile was quite amused with the way Adrian flirted with her and was returning her comments with comments of her own, designed to further exploit the flirtatious nature.

Yet at the same time Shihouin was quite aware of how Soifon was feeling and reacting to this and knew that it was only a matter of time before the younger woman exploded. So when Soifon spoke again, Yoruichi held up a finger to Adrian and turned to Soifon. "What is it, Soifon? Don't tell me you're jealous of Adrian?" Yoruichi asked with a sly look in her eyes and Soifon immediately blushed. "N-no! Why would I be jealous of Adrian? I just wanted to spend some quality time alone with you at lunch. But obviously you're not interested. So I guess I'll pass this time around." Soifon said with a huff and turned to use shunpo, vanishing from sight.

Yoruichi sighed as she shook her head, turning back to Mihano and Adrian. "As much as I would love to spend some time with you two today, I'm afraid I must spend a bit of time with Soifon. I've only been back for a few hours and need to get settled. Raincheck?" The dark skinned woman winked at Adrian and smiled at Mihano before she was gone in a flash, courtesy of her name, The Goddess of Flash. It wasn't hard to track down Soifon and Yoruichi appeared before her former student soon after the other had left. Soifon narrowed her eyes at Yoruichi. "Don't you have a lunch date to go to with Adrian? You're missing it."

She growled and Yoruichi laid a hand on the younger woman's arm and in one smooth motion scooped her up so that she was carrying Soifon in her arms. "Soifon. It's just you and me today. If you really wanted us to eat alone you should have said something." Yoruichi said with a smile and a blush came to Soifon's face shortly after. "I-Yoruichi-sama..." She sighed in contentment as she closed her eyes, content with Yoruichi carrying her wherever she wanted to go. Yoruichi used shunpo to carry them both to the cafeteria and then set Soifon down there. "Go ahead and grab something for us to eat. I'll stay here and save us a seat." The dark skinned woman murmured and watched as Soifon got in line to grab some stuff.

Mihano was glad when Yoruichi and Soi Fon had to go. She had seen enough of Adrians flirting. So, she started to walk on ahead, only to gasp when Adrian came right up behind her, sliding her hands around to grope playfully at Mihanos bosom.

"S-Stop that! It's not proper to do this in public." said Mihano, embarassed and flustered.

"Oh, so you want to do this in private then?" Adrian asked in a sly tone.

"N-No.......of course not." she replied, obviously at least a little interested in the idea.

"Liar....." chimed in Adrian.

"I.....it's just............Gah, just let me go. We don't have time for this right now." Mihano said with a hmph, prying Adrians hands off her breasts and walking along.

"Fine, but when I get you alone, that ass is mine." Adrian playfully said, giving Mihano a quick slap on the behind as she hurried ahead of her to go report in to her new division.

"I swear......" said Mihano to herself with a roll of her eyes.

Soifon usually would have been at the headquarters for her division since she was the captain but Yoruichi was here. So that took precedence. Plus she could always report back after lunch, she was fairly certain her lieutenant could take care of things for a few hours while she was absent. It wasn't as though he was useless, Soifon had faith in him. Yoruichi was the object of her affection though and she could never get enough of her. She wasn't here most of the time too so that meant Soifon had to make sure she got as much Yoruichi in as she could before the other woman left her again. True, Yoruichi wasn't a part of Seireitei anymore but that didn't make Soifon miss her any less.

Meanwhile, up at the 10th Division headquarters, Hitsugaya Toushiro was grumbling as he set a huge stack of papers on the side of his desk, going through them one by one. "Matsumoto..." He growled under his breath. His lieutenant annoyed him so much sometimes. Rangiku never seemed to want to take responsibility for these papers and always shoved them under the couch, or his desk or hid them somewhere. All to make it seem as though she had done them. He looked up as the door opened, expecting to see his lieutenant but blinked when he saw a stranger. "Can I help you?" Toushiro asked as he glanced over at Adrian, wondering if she was the new recruit. Or just someone who had stumbled into the office.

((Since Soifon and Yoruichi are off at lunch and Mihano already reported to them, I'm not gonna post as her for a bit, until a situation arises where she reappears.))

"New recruit Adrian Imoto reporting for duty sir." Adrian replied, standing at attention, saluting as her breasts bounced ever so lightly. She was slightly dissapointed to see Hitsugaya, as she would have prefered some........alone time with Rangiku for her first day, but he was her new captain, so she had to meet him eventually. Fun could wait for the time being. She could be serious when the situation called for it. But in the end, she was a highly perverted, fun loving girl. Alot like Rangiku actually. Only difference being she wasn't a drinker, having never drank before in her life. But, if she planned to hang around Rangiku alot, that would undoubtedly soon change.

((I can't remember. Was I playing Rangiku too? I forgot. I knew I was playing Soifon and Yoruichi but I thought that I was only doing them O.O Let me know and if I am doing her then I'll include her soon *laughs*))

Toushiro stood as he got up from his desk and inclined his head towards Adrian in response to her greeting. "Hitsugaya Toushiro. Captain of the 10th Division. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." He said and sat down at his desk again but kept his icy blue eyes upon her. Toushiro was not the sort of be distracted by large bouncing breasts, he was well aware that Adrian had such creations but hers weren't nearly as big as Matsumoto's. Plus, he wasn't that interested in breasts anyway. Well, he was into breasts but not when there was work to be done. Work that his lieutenant had not done but it wasn't too surprising to him, she was always like that. He sighed heavily. "Imoto. My lieutenant isn't here at the moment but I'm not too surprised she's always off shirking her duties. I hope you will not follow the same path as she does." Toushiro said as he fixed his eyes upon Adrian for a moment as though warning her not to be a party animal like Rangiku.

((I kinda assumed you would as we planned for Mihano to eventually pair up with Soifon, while Adrian paired up with Rangiku, and was eventually revealed to be her lost sister. Already forget that? If so, no biggy. I like how you have Soifon and Yoruichi already a bit of a couple anyways. Gonna make a fun love triangle as Soifon will be torn between two women, while Yoruichi is all for a hot three way.^_^))

"Yes sir, I will not." Adrian replied. Of course though, like she'd be able to resist Rangiku and spending time with her anytime she could, regardless of what she did. It was what she was most excited about. Sure, Hitsugaya was famous and a prodigy..........but Rangiku was hot, flirty and maybe even a little easy. So, it was no surprise that a girl like Adrian was more excited about the fun she'd have with Rangiku, than making a good example for her captain.

Toushiro nodded as Adrian told him she would not become like Rangiku. He liked to believe in his subordinates and so he gave her the benefit of the doubt for now and hoped she would survive Matsumoto when she first saw her. "Later this afternoon, at 3PM I'll be holding a meeting in the 10th Division barracks to introduce you to the rest of the division. Don't be late. Dismissed." Toushiro told her and then returned his attention back to the paperwork he had to get done which his lieutenant had so unskillfully hid underneath the desk this time.

Lunch was over a few hours later and then there was a brief hour period where shinigami could do whatever they wanted before their day started up again at 3PM. Rangiku had managed to track down Iba and Ikkaku and the three of them had downed quite a bit of sake. But being the party animals they were all three were heavy sake drinkers so they didn't manage to get drunk which was a good thing since there was quite a bit of the day left. A Hell Butterfly fluttered in front of her face shortly after they had consumed their fifth bottle of sake and Rangiku pouted.

"Aw, I have to leave you guys now. There's a new recruit being introduced to the 10th Division. Don't drink up my portion before I return! Shouldn't take too long!" She called back to Iba and Ikkaku as she hurried off so as not to be late to the meeting. Rangiku was the Vice-Captain after all and it wouldn't look too good if she were late to the meeting and no one else was. Iba raised his voice after the retreating Matsumoto. "Rangiku-san! Don't worry we'll drink up your portion before you return!" He called out, chuckling as he twisted her words against her.

Ikkaku turned his attention to Iba once Matsumoto was gone and grinned. "Up for a bit of sparring, Iba? End of the match the winner gets to drink a cup of sake. Loser gets to watch the other drink it." He said with a smirk as he waited for his friend to take the bait which he usually ended up doing and he licked his lips with anticipation. Ikkaku and Iba usually hung out together. They tried outdrinking Matsumoto but for some reason she always ended up winning any sort of drinking game and they couldn't quite figure out how she did it. Must be a trick.

Rangiku appeared in the barracks a few minutes before 3PM and Toushiro glanced over as the door opened to reveal his lieutenant. "Matsumoto. You were almost late." A smile came to her face as she went over to her captain and she ruffled his hair lightly. "But I wasn't late. Right, taichou?" It wasn't really a question, she knew what time it was and that she had just made it on time. Toushiro narrowed his eyes as he reached up to fling her hand away from his short spiky white hair. "Whatever. The new recruit should be arriving soon."

Matsumoto nodded as she took her place by her captain's side and Toushiro sniffed the air. "Were you drinking before you came here?" He demanded and when Rangiku put a finger to her lips and looked upwards at the ceiling as though deep in thought, Hitsugaya rolled his eyes. "Figures." He said with a sigh, shaking his head. If it had been anyone but Matsumoto he would have pummeled them but his lieutenant was the only one who could act mature while under the influence of alcohol so it wouldn't matter too much that she was drunk. If only a bit.

"I'm here captain." came Adrians voice from outside before stepping in. Not surprisingly, she was a bit taken back by seeing Rangiku here. But, she actually did manage to keep herself from staring and drooling like a weirdo, acting proffesional. Though, she did keep glancing over at Rangiku. Specifically.........at a certain highly exposed area of her body. Adrian was never that great at keeping her urges and feelings on the inside. Mihano knew that from personal experience, considering the naughty conversation they had earlier before Adrian left. Still, the girl did have some professionalism. She'd never actually say or do anything to get herself in trouble at a time like this. But........she was having some serious problems concentrating.

The entire division had lined up in the barracks much the same way the captains did when a captain's meeting was called by the sou-taichou. Toushiro inclined his head when Adrian appeared, announcing her presence and he waved a hand for the rest of the members to take a seat at the tables laid out before them. Only he and Matsumoto remained up in front. "Imoto-san please come up to the front and face your new division." Toushiro commanded and after she had done so he looked out over the vast sea of faces staring up at them.

"This is Imoto Adrian. Our newest member of the 10th Division. Please welcome her." He extended his hand to the side as he faced Matsumoto. "Our vice-captain." Rangiku smiled at Adrian as she inclined her head towards Adrian. "Matsumoto Rangiku." She introduced herself. Toushiro pointed out two other members in the audience before them. "Our 3rd Seat Name and 4th Seat Name. Currently we do not have a 5th Seat but candidates are being nominated at the moment." Hitsugaya explained and then faced the rest of his division again. "That is all."

He said and turned away, having some more paperwork that needed to be finished. But instead of leaving instantly he turned his attention to Rangiku once more. "So you said you finished the paperwork for this week. Is that a fact?" Toushiro inquired and Rangiku's eyes flickered upward to the ceiling again as though she were thinking about his words. Suddenly she reached out and grabbed Adrian's arm to drag her across the room and out the door. "I'm sorry taichou but I told Adrian-san I would show her around the 10th Division after she was introduced!"

Toushiro narrowed his eyes and he rushed after her. "MATSUMOTO!" But it was too late, by the time he had reached the door his vice-captain and his newest member had vanished and although he could easily track them down it was too much of a pain. So Toushiro clenched his hands into fists and stalked down the hall to his office to finish up the paperwork Matsumoto should have done ages ago. Rangiku was rather breathless when she stopped her shunpo with Adrian. They were now not too far away from the 10th Division barracks.

And still on the ground that was considered theirs. She let go of Adrian with a smile. "I'm sorry for having to use you like that but I really didn't want to do any paperwork and the captain was going to force me into doing some unless I had you with me. Now, please tell me about yourself. I hear you recently graduated from the academy. How do you like being out of it?" She inquired with a smile.

(I put NAME on purpose because I didn't know who they were. Or if they even had them haha.)

It was all a bit of a blur to Adrian. One moment, she was being introduced to others, the next, she was suddenly dragged out of the room by Rangiku while Hitsugaya's angry voice followed them out. So, she didn't speak after hearing Rangikus question. But, after a moment, her usual energetic personality returned.

"I love it. Well, the academy was fun and all, but I'm glad that I'm finally a full fledged shinigami. Means all that hard work paid off." she replied with a smile and rather girly giggle.

"Plus, it's already been a blast being in the squad of one so legendary as you." she added in a flirty tone. Typical, moments after meeting her "idol" she was flirting with her, but only mildly though. It'd pick up before long.

Rangiku smiled as she listened to Adrian speak. "Indeed!" She responded and tilted her head to the side when Adrian spoke of her being legendary. "Oh? What have you heard?" Matsumoto inquired with a sparkle in her eyes. Her extremely large breasts were quite visible even though she was wearing the standard shinigami uniform. Adrian most likely was looking at them as everyone usually did who first met her. But Rangiku wasn't looking at Adrian's impressive breasts, she wasn't really that flirty right away. It usually happened a few minutes later.

Indeed, Adrians eyes would occasionally drift down to Rangikus chest, but only for a moment. While her own breasts were quite impressive as well, they weren't revealed near as much. But, she was revealing a decent bit of cleavage, just nowhere as much as Rangiku.

"Oh, lots of things really. That you can handle your alcohol really well, how gorgeous you are, how big your boobs are, etcetera..." Adrian replied with a friendly smile.

Rangiku smiled as she heard the work alcohol and she laughed. "Oh! That reminds me, I left Iba and Ikkaku with my sake! Would you like to come with me and have a bit?" The lieutenant asked and darted off towards the hill Iba and Ikkaku usually passed their free time on. Matsumoto knew them too well and no matter where they tried to hide from her if she sniffed out sake, she would find them. "I'm sure you'll make a great addition to the division." Rangiku said with a nod.

"Sure, I'd be glad to join you." Adrian replied with a big smile before hurrying off after Rangiku. While she'd of course much prefer drinking sake with Rangiku alone, she wasn't gonna complain. Besdies, Adrian was a sneaky little devil that could certainly hold her sake when compared to the likes of the people she would soon be hanging out with. Chances are, she'd be spending most of the time trying to come up with a way to ditch the two guys and get Rangiku all alone.

Back
Top Bottom