Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wildstar

Jayna

DC Fangirl
Hey gang! I haven't had any time to be on bluemoon lately. But I am getting more free time now and I wanted to throw up a posy and see if anyone else here is playing Wildstar! I am loving it and would love to hook up with anyone else here who is on there. I have a couple characters but the one I am trying to focus on is on Evindra and her name is Eladra. Hit me up!

I'm on Evindra as well. My main is an Aurin Spellslinger named Ventai. I've been playing this character since the beginning of head start but only recently got him to level 15. What can I say, I'm a slow leveler. :p

I've been playing Wildstar too.

Also in Evindra. Human Exile Spellslinger. Name is CalamityKayne. Imma slow leveler too! :3

Good to know that I'm not the only slowpoke. :p

'Course, I'm also completely broke. I had nine gold when I got to Thayd, now I'm down to two. 'Cause, y'know, I just had had to buy that laser beam dye and a jacket that I didn't realize I couldn't wear until level 38 until after I bought it. I couldn't have bought something more useful... like a mount... x.x

Yup. I find it more enjoyable. No need to zerg through content for no reason.

I did that in the beta. Someone gave some advice in zone one day saying from level 1-15 don't repair anything and sell everything you get to the vendor instead of scavenging it. By the time I hit 15 and got to Thayd I had enough gold and a few to spare. Worked out for me!

Back
Top Bottom