Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bitter Sweet Rivals (Lady Bloody Ava & Fates.Gamble)

"Oh, I absolutely love cheese. You and I have to have a fondue date one day." Funny words to be uttering to the sister of your boyfriend, rather than your boyfriend. "I am also a lover of chocolate too, so that would be fun." Slowly she grazed upon and relished the softness of the warm quiche as brother and sister spoke about the inevitable. Both had interesting points and Sophia was vicious with her valid points, but Devon was right. She did not know how it felt to be weighed down by your father's expectations after working so long and hard to get where he was. The company was almost as good as his, yet this bump that was their relationship could set everything back. Gabriella knew how he felt. Despite a personality similar to Sophia, she had just as much to lose as Devon.

When Sophia brought up the idea of bringing it to her mother she could only shrug one shoulder as she pondered on it. The woman would be furious, but Gabby had to question whether or not her mother would actually see to it that her own daughter did not become the next head of their family's business because of who she chose to date. Then again, even if they did date and it was eventually seen as alright, could they make it work without mixing business? The silence seemed to prevail as she savored another bite of her quiche before that voice that could make her smile asked a question that she still had to think about.

"Well, I think that Sophia has a good point that we can't ignore." The fork was put down as she looked at that handsome made that held so much promise for her future.

"It's only a matter of time before they find out. We can't hide this forever and as much as I hate to think of the encounter it would take to get the ball rolling, it would be better if they found out from us than someone else." A sip of water was savored before she now looked at both Sophia and Devon.

"However I have an alternative idea to start off with. Sophia... what's your mother doing tomorrow?" A smile tugged at the corner of her lips before continuing. "Please correct me if I am wrong, but while I believe there may have been alternative reasons as to why your mother struck up a conversation with my mother on the yacht, can we agree that they actually did look like they were having some semblance of a good time for that one moment?" She left the question up in the air for a moment.

"We should set up a surprise date with your mother first. It would be a good start. Maybe if we win her over, then we could move on to my mother." A sweet look was tossed Devon's way as she focused on him. "Come on, her baby boy is smitten with a woman and his father won't let him have the heart of the woman he so easily won over." A hand cupped at the side of her coffee cup, finding it surprisingly still warm despite her rambling. A refreshing sip was sampled as she looked at it while speaking her thoughts.

"I know it's scary. To work so hard yet be threatened within an inch of losing all you've worked for despite it being so close. However, I have fallen for you Devon and I know that we can not have a future like this. Now... don't freak out, I'm not about to propose to you anytime soon, but say we managed to keep this hidden for a good amount of time.... would you never want to have kids? Would you never want to get married to do so? Would one of us always have to be cautious when opening the door to home we would both live it? We would both be driven made from the lack of freedom that we would want, but perhaps that is why we should rip the bandaid off and see what we get and go from there."

She had been talking for so long that she took a deep sigh to catch her breath before returning her attention back to the last 1/3 of her quiche. "What do you think?"

Devon’s appetite wasn’t quite what it was before this talk of revealing their secret. He prodded idly at the remnants of his breakfast while pondering Gabby’s answer. The truth in her words was clear as day, but that didn’t mean he was ready to accept that just yet. It wasn’t just his own wellbeing he feared for, but also that of their relationship. As deeply as things were evolving, this was all still so new and vulnerable. He wanted to nurture and protect what they had, not throw it out into such dangerous territory. Should their parents learn the truth it could damage things beyond repair.

Yet things were already in motion, leaving Devon to sit back and watch with surprise as Gabby and Sophie plotted out the next move. He suffered a spark of jealous and aggravation as Sophia latched onto Gabriella’s revised plan with a hint of excitement. They’d only just gotten to spend time together and suddenly they were planning a day out with his mother instead? Silently he had to wonder if this was Sophie getting back at him for being the golden child. He might have gone gray over the idea of Gabby spending time with their family’s matriarch if he hadn’t learned to maintain composure so long ago. Though, even he had to admit her idea had a level of merit. While he was anxious over her disapproval, he knew he could trust his mother to keep their confidence. She would say nothing of it to James if he asked her not to.

“That’s not a bad idea,” Sophia exclaimed after thinking it over a moment. “Sundays are perfect too; she never has much going on. Mmm… How would we do it, though? I’m sure I can get her out on the town somewhere. But where to meet and how to play it off?”

Devon suddenly felt like a bit of a third wheel as the strategy for this ‘surprise date’ he hadn’t even consented began taking shape. He knew Sophia meant well, but it was hard not to resent her taking things in hand like this just a little bit. Still, he tried to keep an open mind about things. He met Gabby’s eyes as she made her points. On one hand, the speech helped him to strengthen his resolve. She was right; there wasn’t much of a future with this secret hanging over them. On the other hand, it opened a whole mess of other insecurities. Getting married, having kids? These were things he’d scarcely thought of. For the longest time, it was hard to see anything past his career. He’d gotten so used to casual encounters that he’d forgotten what it was like to have something so tangible. That night he saw her sitting in the bar he knew he wanted her. But he never expected things to become so intense; nor so complicated.

“I…” he started to say as she asked his opinion. He hesitated, trying to sort through the million thoughts in his head. “I don’t know,” he finally said with a heavy sigh, letting his fork drop to his plate with mild frustration. “It’s a lot to consider… But ultimately, you’re right. I just… I don’t want anything to hurt what we have. I want to protect this… but maybe the best way to protect this is to take it in our own hands. If you think this is the right thing to do, then I stand with you.” Devon leased an anxious breath, though managed a soft smile. “I trust my mom to be a whole lot more understanding than my dad anyway. Maybe it’d be good… maybe she could give me insight on the right way to approach my dad about it.” The thought of telling his father could still churn his stomach, but you couldn’t put off the inevitable forever.

“Very wise, little brother,” Sophia goaded him, managing to ruin his smile. “Which brings us back to the question of how to pull it off. It was your idea Gabby. What do you think? Oh! We’ll have to exchange numbers too so we can gossip about Devon behind his back.” She gave a coy grin at her brother’s death glare.

Last edited:
Gabby watched and listened to Devon while he spoke his point of view. His expressions were read with great care. This relationship, though precious, was fragile as well. It could be swept away by unforeseen circumstances in the bln of an eye with the wrong move, and the seemingly determined woman would openly admit that she had nerves and doubts about her own plan. Gabby was going on a wing and a prayer.

"Let's meet up at the Buttercup Garden's Tea Room. Maybe... at 10 for brunch? It's on the outskirts of town and has private pavillions to dine at among the flowers." It had been a while since she had been there, but it felt a floral oasis so the privacy would be much welcomed. "Perhaps your mother could meet us there or I could meet the two of you there. If Devon is willing he can join us later to perhaps... seal the deal? Nothing like hearing it from the horse's mouth, no?" With a shrug of a should she left the suggestion to hang in the air. With a sigh, the lovely Gabriella stood up from the table and began collecting the dishes. It was more of an autopilot instinct to keep busy.

"Well, Sophia, we have our nefarious plan in place. I'm happy that you enjoyed breakfast and thanks for the coffee, but if we're done for now I've neglected Devon for far too long." As wet hands were dried from loading up the dishwasher she stole a much-needed kiss from his lips with a smile afterward. The girls exchanged numbers and hugs. Sophia was certainly not going to leave without taking at least one more verbal jab at her brother and it reminded Gabby just how fun it must have been to have a sibling. As the door was locked once more the green-eyed beauty threw herself at her boyfriend and embraced him in a hug while burying her head in his chest.

He smelled so familiar and it brought comfort that she had not realized she had been lacking. "I am so nervous babe." Yep, the seemingly ever so confident business woman's insides were shivering at the thought of tomorrow's plans. The woman who's negotiated with corporate companies was having anxiety over meet her boyfriend's mother. Probably because there was so much weighing on this? She wasn't too sure, but she needed Devon to herself for the time being. "Can you help me take my mind off of tomorrow?" A faux innocent pouty face was feigned as she looked to her handsome business rival for an answer.

“Oh, yeah I know the place,” Sophia declared as Gabby suggested a location for their little rendezvous. It was a nice and quiet little spot which was unlikely to draw any undue attention. “I’ll have to check with her first, but I think brunch is doable. I’ll let you know once I find out for sure, though. I think it’ll be best if we have her meet us there. Our folks live pretty far out.” Her suggestion of Devon coming along teased a grin across her rosy, pink lips. “What do you say, Dev? You gonna come along for this big reveal?”

Devon shook his head, giving in with another soft sigh. “Like I’m really just going to leave it in your hands. Of course I’m coming. Besides, she deserves to hear this from me; it’s expected. Not to mention, if I wasn’t there the first thing our mother would do is seek me out and pester me about it, anyway.”

“Then it’s decided,” Sophia proclaimed, and even though Devon had agreed to the plan there it felt like a small punch to the gut all the same.

Devon rose from his seat to help Gabby with the dishes, looking to busily distract himself as not to lingering on their upcoming announcement. His lovely business woman seemed to be thinking along the same lines. Gabby tantalized him with her kiss once their task was done, before promptly dismissing his sister. Sophia was happy enough to oblige, flashing the couple another grin. She almost regretted that she would no longer have this juicy secret about her little brother to herself anymore, but at the same time she was happy to be helping them along. Gabriella seemed like a good woman, and it was about damn time Devon got one of those in his life; if for no other reason than for their mother to stop galling him about it.

Sophia gave Gabby her number, promising to text her about Elizabeth’s decision before giving her the quick hug goodbye. After parting from his girlfriend, she smirked at her brother and ruffled his hair to annoy him one final time before taking her leave. Their hosts saw her to the door, Devon bidding her a final farewell before locking the door in her wake. Not an instant later he found Gabby embracing him, her soft arms wrapped tightly around him with her head buried in his chest. He hugged her back, running a hand through her silky, black hair as he held her. He was a little surprised to hear her confession. “Nervous?” he said, wearing a warm smile. “Compared to the iron jaws of the board room, or a tense business meeting with a CEO, this is nothing.” Though, he’d be lying if he said there wasn’t the slightest bit of nervous anticipation plaguing him as well. Things were moving fast enough that even if Gabriella wasn’t one of their company’s bitter rivals, there would still have been an uneasy touch over her meeting family.

“Don’t worry, my mother is nothing like my dad,” he assured her. But that was the last of what he had to say of his family for now. Sophie had stolen far too much of their time and Gabby wanted her mind off of the imminent meeting besides. Devon simpered at her faux pout, a myriad number of ways he could distract her coming to mind. For now, he decided to make good on the one he’d already offered. “Well, I believe I promised you a rub down, didn’t I? Can’t think of a better way to relieve some tension myself. Come on.” Slipping free of her arms, he took her hand instead, passing her a devious look before leading her back through the halls and to the parlor. He stopped once they reached the roomy couch; now permeated with memories of their first night together, and turned around to face her.

Strong, warm hands found took her hips and drew Gabby in close, and, insatiable as ever, he kissed her once more. Devon’s fingers trailed up, toying with the hem of her t-shirt before he broke the short parting of their lips, and appraised her. His eyes were lit with an emerald fire. “Let me help you out of these,” he said, grip already tightening on the fabric of her clothing. He slipped the V-neck up and off, placing it aside before sliding his hands around her back and unclasping the bra Sophia’s arrival had demanded. Devon thought she looked far better without it, his gaze trailing down to admire her bare body once the article slipped free of her arms.

He came in for another kiss, only to deny her lips and grace his way across her jawline, and down her neck instead. He kissed his way further down still, passed her soft breasts and smooth, flat stomach. Down to one knee he went, hands following to take hold of her little sleep shorts only to shimmy them down her luscious thighs. He looked up at her with a wicked grin as he shed the last of her attire. Once she stepped out of the garment he set it aside with the rest, leaving her clothes in a neat little pile before he reared back up and pulled her close again. He couldn’t help but explore her nude body, one of his hands reaching down to cup a firm ass cheek. “So why don’t you make yourself comfortable,” he said, wearing a devilish expression, “And I’ll be right back.”

After one more taste of her delicious, rose petal lips, Devon swept away, leaving her to take up position on the lounger while he gathered the things he needed. He didn’t leave her waiting long, finding his way back to the parlor with a couple of towels and some coconut oil in hand. He had Gabby shift aside just long enough to drape the soft cotton across the cushion before having her lay down on her stomach. A sultry grin took his face as he saw her take the position, reminding him how she’d been in much the same position last night on that yacht. But he set that thought aside for a moment, pausing to put some soft music on for background noise. Once that was done, he slipped out of his shirt as well, tossing it aside with the rest of the clothing before he took the jar of oil and joined her on the couch.

He took up a position over her legs, kneeling over them to sit himself right behind her plump little ass, careful to keep his weight comfortably distributed. Wasting no time, he lathered his hands up with oil, rubbing his palms together to get them nice and warm before he learned forward and, having her brush her hair aside, started with her neck. His fingers with confident and strong, working in unison with the heel of his palms to skillfully rub the tender muscle. Devon held no quarter, putting his entire focus in the task as he worked his way from the starting point, down to her shoulders. He was silent at first, lost in the artistry that was her beautiful body. After a time, however, he contemplated over how to start a conversation. So much of their busy lives revolved around work; and unlike most couples talking about it wasn’t really an option. It gave him a little pang of guiltiness when he realized there were still topics best left unspoken between them.

But Devon rebounded quickly from that, refusing to let the complications of their relationship dour the few chances they actually got to be together. “So…” he started to say, deciding to wing it, “I have all these files on the illustrious Gabriella Beaumont, yet there’s still so much I don’t know about her.” Devon reached out for a question, something that would help him get to know her better as he warm hands massaged their way across her smooth back.Yet, even as he contemplated what he did know about her, a realization struck. “Your birthday is just about a week away, isn’t it? Got any fun ways you’d like us to celebrate?”

Gabby had completely forgotten about his promise of a rub down. This week had been so unexpected that it actually managed to slip her mind. The smile plastered to her face was intent on staying she they made it to the parlor. There was no way she could walk into the room and not be teased with memories of their first night together. With the look in those gem colored eyes, there was no doubt that the furthest thing from her mind, already, was their family and work. Devon was already doing a damn good job at fulfilling her request. The ebony haired woman just melted into the kiss gifted to her. Her body tingled at his touch as those familiar fingers reached for the hem of her shirt.

"Please, do," she replied with a sultry look about her until her bra found itself with the shirt she had worn. The kiss tempting and her smile was pair with an eye roll as he deviated from the course, but she was far from disappointed in his final destination. There was no way that she could keep her hands to herself for long. As the powerful businessman worked his way down her body to rid it of whatever stood between his hands and her flesh, slender manicured fingers raked themselves through his hair with her own sultry look. The smile flashed to her was returned and the grip upon her ass resulted in a steamy little purr.

It was almost a disappointment to watch Devon leave after that teasing kiss, but she laid upon the surface of the lounge on her stomach until he returned. Once settled upon the towel she crossed her arms under her head and laid her head to the side and rest her eyes shut. Upon hearing the music a grin spread across her face. This was so surreal. Devon Buckholtz was going to give Gabriella Beaumont a massage in his home. What the hell. Then again, she was far from complaining. She was going to say something but the second that she felt the weight of those slick hands upon her body the only thing relinquished was an unexpected moan.

Her mind was mush and the only thing she could seem to focus on was how good he had her feeling until she heard his voice. "Mmm... true. We actually don't know that much about each other." She contemplated what to say until her birthday was brought up. "I don't even know why I'm surprised that you remembered that, given how successful you are at what we do." One needed a good memory to do what they did, but on to the answer. "Honestly? I've been so indecisive about what to do for my birthday this year. I was thinking of taking a much-needed vacation, but there is no way in hell that I have the time to spare for that, now." Now was as good as time as any to come up with an idea since the event was just around the corner.

"It's on a Friday and I took the day off, but still no clue what to do. Maybe a rooftop dinner downtown and a late night carriage ride through the park?" It sounded so cliche' and so she moved on to things that she enjoyed doing. "I love saltwater fishing, going to the beach, visiting the aquarium, camping." Whenever someone heard about her likes people looked at her like she had two heads. They didn't sound like something a business mogul, like herself, would have time for.

"Honestly, as long as I get to spend some semblance of time with you that day, I really could care less what I do for my birthday." Devon's skill had her purring like a kitten and feeling like putty in his hands. "Oh my goodness Devon, I really don't deserve this." There was no way that this would not end in something more intimate, but she was enjoying every minute of this private time with Devon. "What about you? What does a hardworking, handsome man like yourself do for fun in his free time, hm?"

Devon loved Gabby’s electric reactions to his touch. It was almost a game for him as he explored her body and studied the effects he had, trying to find those sensitive places that she seemed to enjoy the most. It was something of a trip when he considered what was happening. If his father knew he was spending his afternoon pampering the woman he was meant to destroy, there was a fair chance Devon would find himself disowned by the man. Even the thought of his father finding out could send a chill down his spine. And that was a danger made all the more real considering the plans to divulge their secret tomorrow. A tingle of nervous anticipation threatened to overtake him, but he quickly altered his train of thought. Like Gabby, he wanted his mind anywhere but on the events that would follow.

Luckily, his lover proved a fitting distraction.It was impossible not to admire her as he worked his way down, strong hands masterfully sliding down her back and relieving the tension from her muscles in the process. Her body was like a beautiful canvas, his fingers the brush that eagerly yearned to paint every inch of it. “I’ve got a good memory for that sort of thing,” he admitted with a little smile. “I’d say that’s part of what makes me so good at what we do. My head may as well be a calendar for all the dates and times I’ve got to log away… But I don’t have to explain any of that to a successful businesswoman like you, now do I?”

Devon listened to her first couple of suggesting as he continued with the massage, leaving her skin a glistening visage in the wake of his touch. A vacation would have been divine, but there wasn’t much of a possibility of that. There was far too much going on with their companies at the moment. Normally Devon found a sort of thrill when it came to the expansion of their business, but after the sudden emergence of Gabriella in his life, it was starting to feel a bit like a ball and chain. Gabby was fresh and exciting, and he could think of a number of locales he’d love to just steal away to with her. Unfortunately their busy lives would be unlikely to grant them such liberties any time soon. Even if they could pull it off, it wouldn’t do to have both high profile executives disappearing from the face of the planet together. It would take one hell of a good story to avoid suspicion over that, especially with the tabs James kept on his rival and her daughter.

A teasing grin crossed his face at her next suggestion. “I see you’re a fan of the classics,” he quipped, tenderly working at the muscles of her lower back, “I can’t even remember the last time I took a carriage ride…” Honestly, aside from having the occasional drinking night and his most recent adventures with Gabby, he couldn’t remember the last time he took the time to have any sort of fun. Too often was he engaged with clients and the workload that came with them to really get out and enjoy himself. Gabby’s ideas of fun were a little surprising to say the least. Based on her personality so far, he never would have guessed she’d be the outdoors type. Though, with all the intense, physical chemistry between them, there hadn’t been a lot of time for him to make a fair judgment.

“Well you’re full of surprises, aren’t you? I never would have taken the esteemed Gabriella Beaumont as a girl who likes to go out and get her hands dirty. But I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised either; I knew there was a reason I liked you. You gotta love an adventurous woman.” His hands found their way lower still, strong fingers working diligently as ever in the search of any knotted muscles. “Of course you do,” he replied, smirking at her statement. “I know from getting my ass chewed in the boardroom that you work every bit as hard as I do. If not then I seriously need to step up my game.”

With everything he could reach officially rubbed down, Devon shifted, pulling away from his position beside her to kneel down beside the lounge instead. He considered her question as retrieved more of the oil and started up again, this time attending to her legs. He began with her right, taking her thigh in both hands and sliding his way down with just the right amount of pressure in his grip. “I also enjoy a good fishing or camping trip,” he admitted, “Especially fishing. Well, being on the water in general really. There’s nothing quite like being out on the boat at slack tide; far from everyone else and the stress that comes with them. I love working with my hands too, if you couldn’t tell,” he said, grinning as he massaged his way down her calves. “Not that I get much time to be creative these days, but I’ve always liked making things. And as Sophie exhausted no effort in pointing out, I do really enjoy cooking. It's probably the most creative I get to be these days... Everyone's got to eat after all. Though, despite what my sister might tell you, I never wanted to be a chef. I am pretty fond of wine tasting, though. Drinking in general, really,” he confessed with a laugh, “But anyway, I love going to visit some of the older vineyards. I’ve always thought it would be pretty nice to own my own… But that’s a bit of a pipe dream given the career I landed on… On your back now,” he declared, wearing a little grin, “Time for the other side.”

Once she obliged, Devon returned to his task, taking her other leg in hand after she was settled into the new position. His eyes swept up her bare form, enjoying this new view of her every bit as much as the last. “How about you?” he inquired, looking up to meet her gaze, “Anything else you saw yourself doing with your life before you followed in your mother’s footsteps?” Even as he asked he kept pondering over what he might do for her this weekend. Spending time together was a given, but how much time they’d actually get was anyone’s guess. Unlike her he would have to work that day, restricting them to at least some degree. Yet, the more he got to know her, the better chance he had of making it a night to remember.

Last edited:
Gabby was happy to have surprised her lover with her interests. "Oh man, you've no idea. There is something so fun about just sleeping in a tent in the middle of nowhere. Fishing and eating what you catch. Oh, and I am ashamed to admit that I can live off of a diet of roasted marshmallows and I am a pyro." Merely talking about camping had her smiling and you could hear the genuine joy in her voice. Going off to camp was one of her father's better ideas when she was a young girl. A sultry moan softly escaped those relaxed lips. Eyes were closed as she just let her body relax. The man's hands were very talented. Try as the businesswoman might, nothing ever felt as good as this. Well... except for their more intimate antics. "It was a thing that my father and I would do together. My mother is not the nature-loving type so it was a treat to get my dad all to myself once in a blue moon since he was always preoccupied with work."

It was a nostalgic memory. She knew that if her father were still alive he would be far more accepting than anyone else of this relationship. A hum of approval sounded and interrupted her thoughts for a moment as her lover showed a talent that she would have to play with more often in the future. "Well, it's no fun camping by yourself, these days. Especially not a woman, so I have not camped in a while." Hearing him talk about owning a vineyard sounded less restricting than their current careers. "I am a lover of wine." Listening to his next question made her smile as it quite the funny memory. "My mom and dad used to call me Betty Crocker. I got accepted into the Culinary Institute of America on my merit for baking and pastry. Yeah... you'd have thought I asked them to let me join the military. A hard no on both their parts." The laughter was refreshing. It felt like it had been forever since she laughed so freely. "However, I can bake an award-winning cheesecake. It is a time-consuming process, but a labor of delicious love or so I've been told. I'm also my own worst critic."

Those butterflies from earlier subsided to a slight degree but despite the change in conversation, her insides were wracked with nervousness that she just could not seem to shake. As the full realization and the consequence of her earlier transgressions finally sank in Gabby bemoaned with her head buried between her crossed arms. "Devon..." the tone of voice gave away that her feelings were in turmoil. "Your sister is very... contagious." After having realized how those words could be misconstrued she quickly uttered, "In a good way, of course, but I feel like I may have jumped the gun." Gabriella Eloise de Beaumont, the lady who negotiated million-dollar contracts, made habits of working late nights on projects, and manned a team of hundreds, was sweating bullets over meeting her boyfriend's mother. As silly as it sounded their relationship was practically contingent on whether or not Misses Buckholtz minded that her son was dating the family adversary.

"We don't have to do this if you do not want to, Devon. Now that I think about it, your sister and I practically peer pressured you into this." There was genuine concern in her words. Concern that she may have overstepped her bounds and probably pumped the breaks before this all happened. Perhaps it was the dread of it not working out that ate away at her. Who knew?

A smile tugged at Devon’s lips while he listened to Gabby talk about her passions. It was a side of her he hadn’t expected; something few would guess at judging on appearance and reputation. How unfortunate that she’d been unable to indulge in those pastimes. He would have loved to remedy that. How great it would be to escape with her; to leave civilization behind and lose themselves in the beauty of mother nature. There would be nothing to hide out in the woods, free of overbearing parents and nosy sisters who attempted to muscle their way in and course correct their relationship. What a birthday gift that would be, were it practical. Sadly their jobs kept them too busy to take the consideration seriously. Devon could only imagine the gasket his father would blow if he tried to take time off now.

“Well aren’t you an impressive one. I’ll have your cheesecake anytime.” Devon said, lightly teasing her over the culinary achievement. “Chef Beaumont has a nice ring to it; shame your folks shot it down.” It was a pity, but not entirely unanticipated. The legacy of their names had shackled them from birth, chaining them to a predestined path. That’s what he used to think anyway, before Gabriella stepped into his word and threw everything off the tracks. Now he wasn’t sure which way this train was headed, but collision seemed inevitable. He could feel it; Gabby could too, apparently, given the way she paused and failed to heed his order.

“Contagious, huh? That’s a funny way of saying 'Pain in the ass.” He found the title more fitting, anyway. It was just like Sophie to rattle what was already a pretty sketchy ride. This rivalry never meant anything to his sister, neither did the legacy. As far as she was concerned, Devon inherited it all right along with his dick. What the hell was he thinking when he decided to tell her just what he’d been doing with that, anyway? For supposedly having such little interest in the company she certainly enjoyed prodding at it…

“I thought we were supposed to be taking our minds off of this,” complained Devon, his warm hands fleeing Gabby’s lovely, glistening body. He remained seated atop her plump backside, listening to her offer; or rather, to the sound of what he suspected to be cold feet. And just when he’d had her so luscious and warm…

The weight of his body shifted, lifting up from his desirable seat atop the raven haired beauty to plop down beside her instead. The businessman gave her a stern look, his green eyes scintillating in their appraisal. “Sounds to me like you’re the one feeling pressured,” he countered. “You’re not scared of mama Buckholtz, are you?” He cracked the tension with a small grin. But soon, he gave in with a huff, propping his back against the chair as emerald gaze pulled away in thought.

“Look--I can’t really say that I’m thrilled with the idea. I mean… It’s all happening a little faster than I’d like. But whether I like it or not, I know my sister. You may find her contagious but she’s also relentless. She’ll keep pressuring me because this secret is nothing but fun for her. I’ve always been the one in the limelight, but now Sophie’s got some dirt on me and she’s going to keep flaunting it. At least until I take that power away from her her. Telling my mom’s a good start towards that. If nothing else, the novelty of her being the only one to know should wear off. ” Of course, there was always that old adage about rumors and wildfire…

“But never mind the pressure of my sister, Gabby. Just as well as I know her, I’m starting to know us. One week apart and it was all we could do not to tear into each other on that boat right in front of everyone last night.” Lucky thing they’d snuck off to do it instead… But that was all the more his point.

“We’ll blow our own secret if we don’t take control of this thing. It’s your fault really,” Devon said, sweeping her curvaceous form with hungry eyes and a sly grin. “You bring the animal out of me, woman.”

The proof was in the way he lashed out, seizing Gabriella by the arms and playfully wrestling her down to her back, as he’d instructed before. Gone was his gentle touch from before, her frivolous assailant holding her down with his imposing form instead. Gabby’s hands were snared to be rooted firmly just above her head. Strong hips planted themselves between her thighs, his firm cock pressing against the warmth that pooled there from abaft its prison of cloth. The tease sent a cold tingle up his spine, but he focused on her eyes instead, keeping his fierce gaze locked with hers while he remained a looming force of sculpted muscle and warm flesh.

“If you ask me,” He began, leaning in for a kiss that purposely missed, his lips pressing at the corner of her mouth before peppering across her jaw and towards her ear, “We should take control of this thing while we still can.” He caught her earlobe with his lips, tugging gently before falling away to lavish her neck with attention instead. He let her hands free then, letting her reach and touch as she pleased.

“It’s not too late to call it off…” He suggested, pausing to capture the skin of her neck between his teeth, followed by a soft, wet kiss to the abused flesh. “Or maybe we can prepare for brunch by fucking away all this tension before it gets us into trouble at that restaurant." Devon's eyes sparked up at her with a devilish gleam while plush lips and blunt teeth continued their work.

"It's your choice, Miss Beaumont," he said, humming pleasantly against her throat.

Last edited:
How could Gabby not laugh lightly when Devon referred to Sophia as a pain in the ass? After her butterflies made their way to the surface and hearing Devon's complaint she groaned. He was right... as always. She did want her mind taken off the impending task ahead, but clearly it was proving easier said than done. Upon feeling the weight of his body fleeing from her own she turned her emerald eyes to gaze upon the man seated at her side. Inwardly she scolded herself. His stern expression got her all hot and bothered to the point that the woman almost missed what he was saying.

"Of course I'm not afraid of your mother," she instantly rebutted like a challenged teenager. Devon had her undivided attention as he sat back and spoke his mind. Gabriella could not pretend to know what it would be like to have a sibling and the dynamics that it could come with, but it appeared complicated and sweet. "Have you ever thought that maybe your sister would also prefer you not end up like your parents?", she quipped. Now, in no way was she implying that Sophia may not have had any underlying reasons for weaving herself into the relationship that was more dramatic than an award-winning novela, but she found it difficult to believe that Sophia may be doing it mainly to hold something over his head.

Reminding her of their recent bout of sensual starvation did muster a smile from the businesswoman. They were but a hairsbreadth from damning their secret affair and putting on a display that would leave not a shred of doubt as to how they felt for one another. When Devon placed the blame on her a smile came out of nowhere and was accompanied by a genuine laugh. "My fault?!" Before she could even begin to build her case, he caused her to laugh again as the devilishly handsome male to matters into his own hands.

Before she knew it Gabriella found herself on her back with hands seized and an all to inviting heat that made her eyes laden with lust and her hips arch with greed. A groan was bit back by trapping her lower lip between her teeth and she cursed this man in every way imaginable as his nefarious lips purposely missed her own and went on a course that would have her aching even more for him. When her hands were free they wasted no time traversing the planes of his back. A soft gasp sounded as her neck was showered in attention. Her mind was foggy and Devon was doing a damn good job of making sure she had no room to think of anything else aside from this professionally hot gentleman about to rock her world.

"It is a wonder you lost the Trifexis account with the clever ideas and the sound arguments that you present Mister Devon Buckholts," it was a tease and a compliment. If she knew about the unilever deal that he snagged she would have quite the surprising reaction. Fingers hooked into the waistband of his lounge pants in a silent plea to free what she so desperately desired. He was so hard that Gabby could swear that she could feel his cock pulsing through their cloth prison. "You know what they say.... if it's not broke don't fix it." Referring to how both of them relieving their sexual desires always resulted in a perfect afterglow and zen-like atmosphere. Gabby already knew that she was soaked from arousal.

"I doubt it's possible, but let's see if I can get enough of you today to keep my hands to myself tomorrow," you could hear the smile in her voice, " now quit denying me kisses you asshole." Clearly, someone's addiction was acting up.

Even as she fell victim to his sweet assault, Gabby found a way to counter his teasing with some of her own. Devon’s emerald eyes flashed up, giving his black haired beauty a playfully dark look once she reminded him about the Trifexis account. The grief he got at the office over the loss was bad enough, now she wanted to flaunt her victory? Her loaded compliment was met with a bite to the neck, his gentle affections forsaken as blunt teeth came down hard enough to leave a mark. It was all in good humor though, his soft lips pulling into a small grin as he pulled away from the abused flesh.

“I’m not sure you deserve any after that comment,” Devon chided, holding himself above his lover in continued denial even after her demand. “Besides, Gabriella Beaumont , accomplished business woman, should know better than anyone that you can’t just ask for what you want; you have to take it.” Like she’d done with that account.

Ever the tease, Devon fled before she could seize the opportunity, shifting further down her body to plunge his face into the soft mound of her breasts instead. His wandering lips left a scorching trail down her cleavage before veering to the left and snaring her nipple between them. His tongue came out to play, lavishing the sensitive nub with attention before it suckling it into his mouth and biting down gently. The deviant businessman shot a wicked look up to his lover, lips curling into a smile around her captured breast before he released it, leaving her nipple wet and erect before moving on to give the same care to its twin on the right.

Devon rumbled with delight, his husky voice vibrating against her breast as he continued to enjoy himself, all the while wondering how much he could frustrate her before she pulled him away and stole that kiss she so desperately wanted. Yet if she tried, Devon would fight her off, slipping away from those reaching hands to kiss further down her chest, those smoldering lips making their way towards her taut stomach instead. It seemed a fitting punishment for that Trifexis win; he had to make sure she received as much grief about it as he did in the end, after all. Yet all this teasing was having an effect on him as well. His stiff cock was practically throbbing for attention, his own desires remaining unsated right along with her. He only made it half towards her navel before he’d had enough of these games and would simply follow his own advice and take what he wanted instead.

Suddenly, Devon hopped up, leaving the warmth of Gabriella’s delectable body and rising to his feet instead. But he didn’t forsake her for long, soon bending down to seize his lover by the wrists and tugging her up to join her. He then took her by the waist, pulling her close before twisting her around until her back was towards the couch and rudely shoving her back, throwing her into the cushions before she had a chance to steal a kiss. As Gabby tumbled upon the couch, Devon grinned down at her, hands dropping to his pants which he quickly shed, freeing his impressive manhood, fully erect and aching for her.

Devon quickly snared Gabby by the ankles and pulled, sliding her closer to the edge of the couch before opening her legs wide and positioning himself between them. His marble length prodded at her wet fold, sending a delightful shiver down his back as he loomed above her, an imposing force completely in control of the situation despite his taunts for her to take what she wanted. Devon would show her exactly how that was done, displaying no hesitation in the way he pressed the head of his swollen dick into her womanhood, steadily parting her lips and delving between the slick walls of her warm, wet pussy. A sigh of enjoyment escaped from his lips as he buried himself deep, her delightful cunt swallowing him all the way to the base.

“Ooh Fuuck…” He groaned, lingering in the depths of her channel a moment before shifting his hips back in retreat. The textured walls of her pussy seemed to cling to his throbbing length, leaving a wet sheen in their wake as all but the last couple of inches pulled free. Unlike her wanting mouth, Devon did not have it in him to deny such need, quickly plunging his welcome intruder back inside until their bodies met with a loud smack. Again and again he thrusted, bright green eyes roaming Gabriella’s body luscious body, drinking in her heavy tits bouncing from the force before settling between her thighs, enjoying the sight of his hard cock disappearing between the thin, pink, lips of her pussy.

“Mmm... Damn, baby,” He breathed out heavily, the grip around her ankles tightening as he kept her legs opened wide for him, “I wonder if you taste half as good as you feel.” Devon's eyes flashed back up to spy her face, a smirk written on his own while he considered whether she would finally yank him down for that kiss, or merely succumb to the way he chose to fuck her.

The bite to her neck was rewarded with a hum of approval with a moan being bit back with her lower lip paying the price. Like a child, she laughed at his statement of holding back because of what she had said. "But it was a compliment!" This was her defense, but the laughter probably was not helping her case. His flattering tease earned him a groan of near defeat, but he had just managed to elude her grasp as the successful businessman and her natural-born rival worked his way down her body. That childish smile was there to stay as slender fingers raked through his hair. He was making things more difficult for her and he knew it. The man used a power move to be expected of him.

There were other ways that she could enjoy him. A kiss was what she desired, but his actions hinted that she would hate to interrupt where he was headed. It was almost impossible to take her devilish eyes off of him. The two of them were like overgrown children. As much as she wanted to cuss him out he had her in the palm of his hand. "Devon... come on..." it as a sensual whine. It would have been too easy if he complied. Lips sat agape as he knew all the right buttons to push. The man was an absolute tease but it appeared as though he was a victim of his own game as she got to enjoy watching as he shed his clothing.

To say that she was excited would have been a ridiculous understatement and when her ankles were snagged and her body pulled closer she could help but laughed until she was skin to skin with him. The tease to her sex alone was enough to send her eyes reeling and silently she was grateful that he could no longer hold out. It was the lengthiest moment of relief that she ever felt when they were united once more. He had voiced taking her mind off of what was going to happen tomorrow and the man was doing a fine job of doing just that. Nipples were taut and danced atop jiggling breasts each time he bottomed out.

Green eyes took in the sight of him. He was the kind of man that stopped you in your tracks. His looks alone had her believing that his body count had to be in the double digits. What woman could not succumb to such handsome good looks, but his personality coupled with his grade A bedroom skills had her hooked on him. It was ridiculous! The woman couldn't even focus when he was nearby let alone balls deep inside of her. "F-Fuck...." breathing was beginning to seem like more of a chore at the moment than an actual necessity to thrive. That cock of his was welcomed to take refuge within her anytime.

Hearing him enjoying himself got her just as excited. He could easily rock her world, but it was comforting to see that she could do the same thing right back. As she listened to him speak, that naughty smile made itself at home upon her pretty little face. "Well... why don't we find out?" Gabby sat up just a tad as a hand reached out and cradled the back of his neck before she pulled him down to her level and waste no time seizing his lips with a triumph moan being fed to him. This was what completed the ring. The pleasure was getting to her and she was torn between breathing and kissing him. Hot breaths spilling from her nostrils and mewls being fed to her rival as tongues sparred.

Eventually her lips had to break away for some much needed air. "What were we... discussing again...?" despite the pleasure rocking her world, the woman still had it in her to make fun of how they ended up int this situation with a weak laughter included. Having a genuine hard time remembering that it was because she wanted her mind taken off of meeting his mother tomorrow. That mischevious look was quickly washed away as he hit all the right spots to make her gasp and writhe beneath his powerful frame. The woman back arched and toes curled as her mind took a quick trip to cloud nine. "Damn, baby..." the words rolled off of her tongue as her mind came back to the bitter sweet reality of her natural born enemy fucking her like the taboo Montague and Capulet duo their lives so easily resembled.

Back
Top Bottom