Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

real villains never die. [ mintie x ruphausin ]

detox__

Supernova
      • I didn't fake my death. Someone killed me. But you should know I don't stay dead for long sweetie.

It seemed that the song playing was absolutely perfect for her mindset right about now, the Iceberg Lounge full of precious members of the Penguin's 'army', penguins waddling around and causing a general discomfort for those who actually wanted to go out on the dance floor and dance. Thankfully, the penguins were smart enough to stay out of the way and avoid such a place at all times. They knew better; Because in Ivy's point of perspective, she WOULD step on one of them. Taking a soft drink of the alcoholic beverage, the cool taste slipped down her throat, licking her full lips gently to settle in the sweet taste, her periphials catching a man watching her. Evidently, she was catching attention without very much of an attempt to try. Her thick locks of red tucked away in a fedora, the woman's sunglasses covered a majority of her face, because believe it or not, it was hip to wear sunglasses inside; That was not her reason of course, but it didn't give her any odd stares. She could hear Oswald laughing only a few booths away from the bar, knowing he was enjoying the business that was coming in thanks to all these people in his club tonight. " She be like 'I be, I be, I be, on that money shit.' " Smiling softly at this lyric of the song, her eyes looked up from behind the sunglasses, one of the numerous icebergs shooting from the ceiling containing exactly what she needed. Oswald thought he was clever, hm?

The heels of her shoes clicking softly as she stood up from her place at the bar, her eyes then focused on the man not so far from her, and whom had been giving her the eyes for some time. Her soft lips curling into a smile, the woman leaned forward and let her lips part softly, "Not in your life." With her words, her fingers gripped his face gently watching his eyes bulge slightly before rolling back into his head. Evidently, she still had it; Although she had to put a bit of force into it, and she could feel the something of a strain in it, she knew she still had it. Having only been alive for less than a day, and already she was planning things like the true woman she was, her mind working around just who in the world had taken the time to try and off her, however there was nothing like going off one by one and finding who did it. She knew it wasn't that wretched Bat. Although he was a hero, he was more fond of having her tossed into that worthless Asylum, and considerably, she hadn't done anything bad before she died. The man falling to the ground, unheard to those in the lounge as she moved through the people on the dance floor, looking up only once to find vines slipping through the cracks in the ice above them; Thieving woman, she was. She might as well get herself a little money in this as well, hm?

Black and white vertical striped suit pants over her lower half, a black suit jacket was loose on her upper half, giving the person in front of her an occasional peek to see that she was wearing nothing but a dark green silky bra that had taken the dare to hold her at least D cup. A smirk on her lips as she moved through the dancing people and around the pain in her arse penguins, a flower was pulled from her pocket, full in blossom as she stopped in front of one of the Penguin's actual human guards, tossing the flower into the Penguin's drink. Her lips pressing against the man's, her hand gripped his jawline, smirking into the kiss that was evidently unexpected, the woman pulled away, her back to the table as the guard dropped to the ground, "What in the he-" "Find who killed me Oswald. Or you're next on my kiss and kill list." She spoke, pulling the hat off her head and letting her hair fall, tossing the hat back and shifting through the crowd as he sent his penguins in an angry search for her. "FIND her!" But surprisingly, he wouldn't find her. He, nor his worthless penguins would. Faithfully, Ivy had made her way calmly out of the club and disappeared within the park, the flower she had left only blooming at this time of year in a certain place in the park; However, she knew for a fact that Oswald didn't know that.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Scarecrow... scary-eyed Joe.. scaring all of the birds away....

Johnathon Crane had been watching, and he had slipped out of the bar very quickly to watch Ivy moving down the street now. He knew her, and was for some reason the only person who every got away with calling her "Pam" or "Pammy", short for Pamela from her days before she became Poison Ivy. It was something strange, but he did not abuse the privilege by doing it in front of others. He had helped her with some of her toxins, but one he had not asked permission about had a very bizarre side effect on him and he had not meant for it to happen. It was only after he learned she had been killed that he found that the adrenaline in his blood activated the side effect... or perhaps he should say side effects.

He had always been lanky and gangly, and it made him unattractive to women.. but something happened. All of his years exposed to natrual chemicals and extracts, combined with his exposure to Ivy in the times he helped her had caused it. his body went from gangly and awkward to lithely muscular like some of the dancers he admired. He was tone but not bulging, and his bones were now reinforced at the joints for greater strength and grace of movement. It also had caused growth, putting him at least another two inches taller than her, making his height slightly more than half a foot over her. The growth also was in his manhood, a growth spurt that his years of introversion had suppressed and was awakened at his rage at her death.

His assistants, both male and female, stayed at arms length while his anger and transformation lasted. His anger merely subsided, but the "improvements" to his body made him not unrecognizable, rather it gave the appearance that he actually filled out his own body and made him much more like a real man. When one of Ivy's henchmen who had guessed at Crane's desire for his "employer' called him, he had to come and see for himself. He had taken the time to snag a stash of gems for himself from where he guessed that the Fat Fowl hid them, all of them totally stolen and nothing the Bird would dare write on an insurance claim. They would need a lot of funds to get revenge.

As he followed his Ivy, he wanted to help her. He suspected who had killed her, as only three of the villains in Gotham had stayed behind at the meeting and all were mad enough to try it. He moved with a surprising amount of grace as she moved to the park. He and she had a bond, something that set the both of them apart from the rest of them. He watched closer, having been able in the months to learn better skill and hiding and following. When she was where he knew she would go, he came out of hiding, his costume fedora on his head.

"Pam... I want to help you."

Her green eyes.. her reddish hair that almost looked auburn... her lovely supple and tone skin... he wanted her already, but he had the discipline not to act yet.. not till she saw how she made him better and more useful to her as more than just help.

• Of course she could hear someone moving behind her, however she knew for a fact that it damn sure wasn't any one of the Penguin's henchmen. They would be running, or waddling for better terms. Licking her lips softly, the female moved further into the park, the trails that were often less traveled by nervous Gothamites not ready to get snatched up as they so worriedly feared; Please. Ivy had better things to be doing. Smiling softly as a large, and by large the flower's size was at least half of Ivy, was in full bloom and holding all the contents of the safe that had been hidden above them in the icebergs, looking between a set of pink flowers and giggling softly. She knew whoever it was behind her had seen such a thing, however if she felt any threat, she wouldn't mind taking the chance of him not making his way out of the park tonight. When the man finally spoke, her eyes did not bother to turn and look at him, though the sound of a petname rang out in her head, knowing only a select few bothered to know her actual name. Harvey Dent, Harley Quinn, who only got away with calling her 'Pam - Pam' or 'Red', and then there was. . "Jonny Crane~"

It broke the tension of her plants, though that didn't mean they weren't all a bit still on edge as far as making sure their Ivy stayed safe; No need to have her out and about roaming with someone who quite possibly could've killed her. Despite knowing that he probably hadn't been the cause of her death, her head turned to look over her shoulder, a soft smile falling onto her full lips when she reminded herself that he wanted to help her. Turning her body completely, no matter which angle you looked at the newly revived woman, she was still dangerously sexy. Her bare stomach and upper torso exposed for him, leaning back against a tree for a moment, the female's back arched and her head tilted softly to the side, "You want to help me Jonny Crane?" Lips forming into a soft smile, the female moved quickly, a park bench having been uprooted and moved behind him, she pushed him gently into sitting before straddling his lap carefully. Her fingers trailing along invisible lines of his shirt before gripping his collar gently, giving it a forceful tug as she loomed over him, a blank expression on her pretty face.

Making a mental note to keep in her head that he wasn't exactly the Johnathan Crane he used to be, perhaps this was something he would be telling her now upon his visit, her breasts pressing against his chest as she asked with her eyes staring into his, "You want to help me Jonny Crane? I do recall it being the other way around," She spoke thoughtfully, tapping her lips softly as her rear planted itself firmly in his lap, tapping her lips again as her arms rested comfortably on his shoulders, "You've gotten mighty big though Jonny. What have you been eating?" She murmured, her green eyes staring at him with a hint of curiosity residing behind them. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

He smiled, a bit of wicked pleasure in both his eyes and lips as he suddenly moved his hands to her waist and kissed her very wantonly, pressing his lap up against her as he did. She did not know the half of what was now different about him, and when her kiss did not make him sick, it may dawn on her some of the changes that had happened to him. He had been waiting far too long for this, and now that she was initiating something, he was going to really enjoy things as they progress. He was already starting to feel himself swell in his jeans, and as he moved, he was shifting and using his hands on her waist to hold her in place as he pined her to the bench. His voice was deeper than before, husky with want as he kept looking into her eyes and spoke.

"It is more than what I have been eating, Red... it is also what our chemical collaborations have done to me as well. I want you to trust me, and in order to do that, you are going to have to accept my having total control of this body starting tonight. I do not expect you to do that without my showing you what you will get out of it... So you better unzip me and see what I have for you."

He moved his hands down to her very ample breasts, squeezing and kneading them with his hands. He waited for her to do as he told her to, his new-found assertiveness caused both by his hands on her luscious globes and by the fourteen by five inch tree trunk of a cock he wanted to use on her now. He had never been circumcised, so that would be an added primal cherry on the cake of his Domination of her starting tonight.

• There was a twinge of surprise shooting through her body when his newly muscled hands gripped at her hips and his lips pressed firmly against her own, within this sort of kiss, there was the general type of way that the woman would kill someone. Pushing back against his lips and forcing her hips down against him, she noticed that his skin was not beginning to change beneath her and nothing at all seemed to be wrong with him; She knew she hadn't lost her touch, but rather there was something going on inside that new body of his. Whatever it was though? She found herself enjoying it, particularly when she felt something stir within his jeans when she let him shift her body with her back against the bench, looking up at him now with a flicker in her green eyes once his lips pulled away from hers.

Raising a brow slightly as he began to speak and state that he wanted her to trust him, there was obviously a catch to it and she took note of that when he spoke that she was going to have to accept him having control of her body. Starting tonight. Her brow still raised until he stated that he was going to show her what she would get out of it, demanding that she unzip his jeans just to see what was waiting for her. Her lips curled into a soft smile, "A treat?" She asked, her hands sliding down his body as her leg raised carefully between his legs, her thigh moving across the bulge in his pants, groaning out softly when he gripped her breasts and began to rub them.

Feeling the bulge within his pants though, the woman found her hands sliding down to greet the zipper and button of his jeans, getting them both undone and pulling his pants down gently as she felt his heavy cock press against her hand. "Well well Jonny Crane. You've gotten to be mighty big." She moaned out, licking her lips with a bit of excitement as her hands rose up again and tug down the material of his boxers, feeling his cock beg for the release. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

When she released his cock from his boxers, it was what he he felt she would enjoy seeing. His cock was very large, the fourteen inches of length with a few veins and arteries slightly raised on the flesh of it. His uncircumcised head was clean, and he continued to knead and squeeze her tits very possessively as he let her get a very good look at its enormous size. After several minutes, he explained with a lustful intensity in his tone.

'Somehow, Pame, all the experiments that I did for you and with you, has cause a very surprising side effect of a belated growth spurt. As you can see, my lovely Rose Red, that has given this Bee a very ample stinger to use on your flower..."

He knew that his words sounded corny, but the truth was he really did love her, and even when he was going to give her what she needed, he was going to be sappy at times. Now, though, he wanted to fuck her, and he wanted her to surrender herself to him. He moved to use his hands to pull her a little by her breasts, making her head move closer to his cock with expectation in his look at her.

• Well well. She hadn't even been alive for a full day and she had a cock in her hands, a rather large one at that, her lips still in a grinning state as she felt it throb within her hand, judging by his eyes, his intentions for this very point in time were clear in his eyes. Her soft moans falling from her lips with each squeeze and motion he made against her full breasts, she could feel his fingertips dig into her skin lightly, looking up at him as her eyes began to fill with their own lust. He was evidently out to make her hot for him, out to make her want him in the way that he had evidently been longing for her to, and she knew just as well as he did that she wouldn't surrender herself entirely to him, though for this point in time, she might just find herself doing such a thing. Bare stomach beneath him, all he had to do now was pull her pants and panties clean off her body, looking up at him again with half lidded eyes, her arms folded over her head lightly before murmuring, "Then pollenate my flower Jonny Crane." [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Crane smiled wickedly, wanting that very thing but first he was going to make it very plain that though he wanted her, it would be on his own terms. He squeezed her lovely tits, twisting a bit to make her sit up as he kept his eyes focused on hers. There was an intense fire in them, a lust not just for having her body but also controlling it. He moved her onto her hands and knees, making her face him if he could. As he was doing so, he explained this first action.

"While that love twat of yours may be wet, my Lovely Pame Ivy... my cock is quite dry. I do not want to hurt you more than needed... so you are going to use your mouth to get my cock wet and ready for you."

He tightened his hands on her breasts, threatening to start using his new found strength to milk them by force if he had to.

• She could tell by the mixture of emotions in his voice that he was not only serious about his lust for her, but about all the emotions in his system in regards to her, looking over his face again when he squeezed her breasts and raised her body. She wasn't sure to be angry with him or to be turned on, though once he settled her between his legs, her face only a few short inches from his cock. She couldn't believe how big he was, knowing he probably wasn't anywhere near this size before her death, she licked her lips softly and let her tongue teasingly move up one of the exposed veins before looking up at him.

"You want me to suck your cock hm?" She asked, voice still teasing as they both knew inwardly that it would take a lot in Pamela Isley to be able to completely surrender herself to him, although she couldn't say in her mind that she minded sucking him off. "You want me to put all of this in my mouth?" She murmured, eyes looking up and into his as her tongue gave him another playful lick.
        [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

He groaned from the attentions her tongue was giving his cock, and he did not hide he was liking it as he should. He moved one of his hands to her lovely red hair, seeing that she was having streaks of anger as he was pressing his advantage with her. He was in control, even though she had yet to acknowledge it verbally as he saw the look in her eyes. He was not going to destroy her, rather offer her what she had not yet had in life till now. He pressed the head of his cock against her lips, making them grow wide.

"You are not human really any more than I am any more, Pame. I have seen you do things with your body that defy logic, and you used your mouth to do things that make this possible. I know you are going to be a bit bratty, so let me tell you I know how much you want me too. I can smell the pheromones you are putting out, and you are already telling your plants to back off. Now suck my cock so that I can give you the pounding fuck of your life among other things!"

Back
Top Bottom