Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's my warning level of 0% mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms_nicole

Supporter
Supporter
Dear Administrative Gods:

My profile has this warning level in it. It's currently at 0%. What is it exactly? I tried to search -- honest I did with all my hearty heart heart -- but somehow I did not find the answer.

Also more importantly, can I get this thing up to some respectable number? I'd like 99%. If I can get it over a hundred percent that would seem best and that would just blow my mind in total joy.

Please let me know and on a more serious note, PM me an address and I will donate using a money order. I mean, someone obviously worked really really hard on this site and I have had some fun posting my utter bubbly nonsense. I will send it in within the next month. It will be covered in pink hand written hearts.

Thank you Administrative Godly Gods,
Ms. Nicole

You.... actually want your warning level to stay at 0%. It's a measure of how naughty you are on the forums. And I don't mean the good naughty. It's the kind of naughty that'll get you banned.

Yeaaaaahh......Like Frosty said, lower is better.

Think of it like golf....0 is perfectly fine, you're in trouble once it goes above that.

And if you're looking to donate, I would contact the user 'Vekseid' here; he can provide you with the information for that.

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom