Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dead Reign

Otaku-Overload

Meteorite
Hello every one, my name is Jacob. And, I am interested in gm'ing a post apocalyptic zombie campaign. That uses Polladium's system of play. In, the game Dead Reign. (Note: If your not familiar. It is fine. I will work with you. I understand you dont want to buy a whole new system. As well as how hard it is to find any of the information online. If you cant, or find trouble. Just tell me the kind of character you want, as well as his/her background. And I will make you the character. And then give ya the ropes on the system. As well as giving you a bit of a break, since your not familiar.) And I seek to use the Roll20 virtual table top.

https://app.roll20.net/home/

(It is quite possibly the best way to run a campaign.)
Note: No one has to show their face in a video call. It has the option of voice chat's. And, if your even uncomfortable with your voice. Their is the written chat. I mainly prefer roll 20, due to the tool's it gives me, as well as a reliable dice roller.

Now, that I have made that out in the open. Allow me to tell you, what I am looking for. And, my house rules.

Player's: 4 or 5. I cant handle any more then this sorry. It just get's to chaotic, and players get ignored. 4 or 5 is my comfort zone, on handling things. And keeping things organized.

Date: I am free on sunday, monday, tuesday and sometimes saturday. So if we can play on either of these days. Or, at around 4:30 or 5 on saturday. That would work best for me.
characters: I want diversity. But, No one has to tell me what they want yet. We should all discuss this together at some point. And talk it out among ourselves. To figure out what every one wants to play. And how we can dynamically fit the party together.

Skype: This would be the best way, to communicate as a group. Until I get the actual campaign running.

Meta gaming is a no: Ya, YOU know they are zombies. YOU, know they require extreme brain trauma to die. Ya, YOU know decaping works. But, your character. Does not! Keep that in mind. Same applies to skill's. If, let's say. In real life, your a medical professional. And your character is a cab driver. He does not have any medical skill's or knowledge. So, he can not attempt anything more advanced then simple bandaging. Just because you know how, does not mean he does. Please understand what a Metagamer is, and how that may deter from a good role play. Metagaming of any kind gives ya an immediate warning. Any further meta knowledge, and I will immediately kill off your character. Sorry, but you were warned right? :(

God modding: Your not invincible. If your not accustomed to system style role playing. Allow me to explain. If you roll, a failed roll. You can not roll off of the fail and succeed. You cant fail to dodge and say, you dodged. You cant fail to miss and say, you hit. It does not work that way. As for death: Your hp goes to zero? Well... You dont just lose xp, you dont get some kind of penalty. You die. Zero arguing. Dead is dead. So, if you have a problem with not being perfect. Or with your character being killed. Then, go role play a game that suits you. I make realistic games, with realistic characters that have as many problems and drawback's as they do perk's and and attributes. so I wont suit you as a gm. No hard feelings.

You stare down a mob of half rotten men, women and children... You try to look away from this... Horrible... And visceral site... But it is like a car crash. Try as you might, you cant look away. What is going on? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!!! (Insanity.): Sanity is a part of this. If you see something truly horrifying. Or something traumatic, or life altering happen's. You must roll a d20 against your ME attribute. (Mental, Endurance.) If you roll under your ME. Your good. Roll over. You gain a roll on the insanity table, to see what goodies you got in store for you and your character. Any character with an ME of 10 or lower. Must roll a sanity check. To see if they start with an insanity. (As in mental illness you had, from before the apocalypse.) Although, rolling is not required. If you want to start with an insanity, and roll on the table any way (Despite how low or high your ME is.) go ahead! It help's add to your character. Even if it is a flaw. It makes you more interesting. I once played a firefighter with Bipolar disorder and an obsession with hitting things with an axe when he is in a manic mood. lol.

My setting: I dont want to give away much. This type of game is more about the experience. The world formed around YOU and YOUR actions. But, I will inform you, this is at the very start of the plague. And, that your characters can only be something from before the plague. IE: They can be a soldier, a cop, a hunter, a thug, a postal guy, a medic, a doctor, so on so forth. But, never a Reaper, or a Shepherd of The damned.

Back
Top Bottom