Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Which games have you backed? (Kickstarter, Indiegogo, etc)

Halaster

Nobody
Supporter
With the popularity of Kickstarter and those kind of sites rising, I though it'd be interesting to post a little topic to discuss what games BMR members have backed since it's inception. Simply list every game that you've backed on those sites, and comment if you'd like. Simple enough, right?

Here's my list:

Wasteland 2: The first projected I ever backed, the idea of a 'Fallout 2-like' game appealed to me. Backed for 15$
Torment: Tides of Numenera: Planescape: Torment was what I consider to be my favorite game of all times, so when I heard of this, I was positively giddy. No way I could NOT back it. Backed for 28$
A Hat in Time - 3D collect-a-thon platformer: I loved the N64 era collect-a-thon platformers like Banjo Kazooie, what can I say? Backed for 15$
Cosmic Star Heroine (Sci-Fi/Spy RPG): I'm a huge fan of Zeboyd games's work, and I've played and beaten every single game they've released to this day, and they just keep getting better and better. I have great expectations for this title. Backed for 10$
You Are Not The Hero: I personally always enjoyed games made with the RPGMaker engine, and I've found some true gems in it, and this seems to be one that could be just that. The premise is definitely an interesting one, and it's got style points going for it. Backed for 15$
Darkest Dungeon: I've recently started to really enjoy roguelike titles, and this looked like a particularly appealing one. Reminds me of The Spirit Engine quite a bit, from what I've seen. Backed for 15$
Bear Simulator: >_> I have no excuse. Backed for 15$
Koe (声) - A JRPG with Japanese at the core of gameplay: I've always wanted to learn some Japanese, and this game sounded like a fun way to do it. Learning basic Japanese while playing a sweet looking JRPG? I'm totally on-board with that. Backed for 10 euros. (15$)
Armello: A fun looking board/turn based strategy game. It reminded me of Age of Wonders/Heroes of might and magic with a bit more of a board game appeal to it. I expect to enjoy this one quite a bit. Backed for 15$ (AUS)
OMORI: I am notoriously bad at playing horror games, and kind of a wimp, but I simply could not pass this one up. It's aesthetics are very reminiscent of Earthbound and it looks like a must-play, so I backed it up. I don't expect it to be 'that' scary anyways, as it looks to be more on the atmospheric side than 'jump-scare' scary. Backed for 15$

And that's it for me! You'll notice that I backed most of those games at either 10 or 15 bucks, as for me, getting the game is the important part... And my expenses are a bit limited. Torment is the exception here as I REALLY wanted to show further support for it, and I also wanted all of the digital goodies included with the 28$ tier.

As a fun side note, I have yet to receive any of those games, so I have plenty to look forward to in the future~

Raze said:
Only game I backed was Shadowrun: Returns on Kickstarter. No regrets.

I almoooost did, but my funds were low at the time and I'm not the biggest Shadowrun fan. Still, it looks to be a very entertaining game, and I'll definitely play it at some point. I'm waiting on the inevitable steam 75% off sale (with all the DLC at least 50% off) before I dig into it. As I said, I'm on a tight budget.

Back
Top Bottom