Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption of Eden RPG Concept

lokist

Meteorite
Corruption of Eden​

Introduction
Eden, the birthplace of all life, resides on an immense island far away from human civilization. Hidden from the greed of man. After creating the world and all life, the earth goddess Gaia slumbers in her garden paradise.

While she sleeps, her wicked children, the Titans, began to toy with her sacred island, shaping it and its inhabitants there in the Titans' own image. The island became a place of debauchery and chaos. Some of the inhabitants resisted the Titans and fled deep in the jungles, swamps and mountains to hide from their corrupt ways.

A group of savages were captured as slaves from their homeland and were being shipped to a foreign land, unknown to them. A great storm overtakes the ship and wrecks it upon jagged rocks near the corrupted island. The group are washed up upon a beach unconscious and badly injured.

And this is where our story begins.

Story Elements
Deep survival horror in a corrupted fantasy island separated from civilization. The heroes must survive in this harsh environment. Most wild creatures on the island have been corrupted by the Titans and attack and rape anything they can find, whether male or female.

Plant life on the island is also dangerously corrupted. Plants also attempt to find victims to rape, while their fruit can transform and mutate those who partake.

Fetishes in this story WILL include but are not limited to, non-con, anthro, incest, sexual and non-sexual transformation, bestiality, sex with plants/tentacles, supernatural creatures, pregnancy and lots lots more.

You must be able to accept the fact that your character may be changed in ways you don't like and raped in a way you won't have much control over. This is hardcore CoC style RP. No whiners.

Fetishes that wont be involved are, scat, urine, vore, gore, death and anything else that may ruin the fun for others.

System
Everything is going to be percentage based. 0-100%. All rolls will be opposed. Strength vs Agility for example.

Stats

The base stats are Strength (Str), Agility (Agi), Intelligence (Int) and Stamina (Sta).
Everyone starts with 15 in each, plus they get 30 points to distribute amongst their stats up to 25 in each (to start).
There are two derived stats Health (HP) and Energy (EP).
HP is the combination of Str + Sta + 50. EP is the combination of all stats (Str + Agi + Int + Sta).
EP can be used to adjust any roll, damage caused or received on a one for one basis.

Combat

Initiative is determined by rolling d%(d100) plus Agi. Highest roll goes first.

Melee attacks will be d% + Str against the targets d% + Agi. Highest wins.
Melee damage is the Weapon Str + Str - targets Sta+Armor.

Ranged attacks are d% + Agi against the targets d% + Agi. Highest wins.
Ranged damage is the Weapon Str - targets Sta+Armor.

Grappling

Grappling in a similar manner but is more complicated.
The attacker rolls d% Str vs targets Agi.
If the attacker succeeds, the target is grappled.
Each round grappled, each attacker loses 5 EP and the target loses 10.
Each round the grapple must be rerolled and succeeded or the grapple ends.
The target can either choose to attack his grappler or attempt to gain the advantage.
If the target wishes to attack, he can't miss and does damage equal to Str.
If the target wishes to gain the advantage they may roll against the last grapple roll made by the attacker. If higher, they gain advantage and become the attacker.

Fleeing

The runner rolls d% Agi vs their opponents Agi. If it succeeds the combat ends. The one who flees is declared the loser.

Defeat and Fatigue

HP and EP can never go below 0.
If HP is dropped to 0, the character becomes incapacitated and they will be at the mercy of the victor.
If EP is dropped to 0, they are fatigued and take a -10 penalty to any roll.

XP Awards

After the victor has been decided, experience points (XP) are rewarded. The loser always receives 10 XP. The victor receives XP based on the difficulty of the fight. If the victor is higher level than his opponent, he gets 30 - the difference of his level and his opponent's level. For example, if he is level 3 and his opponent is level 1, he gets 30 - 2 = 28 XP total. If the level is lower, he gets 30 + the difference in level. So, if his level is 1 and his opponent's level is 3, he gets 20 + 10 + 2 = 32 XP total. The victor can receive no XP for winning a battle if his level is too high, but he can never receive negative XP.

Advancement

XP is used to gain levels to increase stats. To go up a level you must have the level your trying to achieve x 100 in XP. Everyone starts at level 0, so you need 100 for 1st level, 200 for 2nd, 300 for third, etc. Every time you level, your experience goes back down to 0. When you level receive 15 points to distribute amongst stats, don't forget to alter HP and EP as your stats increase. Also, you add 10 points each to HP and EP. Str, Sta, Agi, and Int have a maximum value of 100.

Skills

Skills are gained through role play. Skills can be used to open up new things for players, like alchemy, blacksmithing, carpentry, magic, for example. Skills can only be earned if a player spends time during role play to learn.

Alchemists can attempt to determine the effects of a fruit or fluid before consumption. They must roll an 90+ on a d% + Int. After they have done so they can alter the effects of fruits and fluids before consumption through strength of will (as discussed later). Or, they can combine two or more known fruits or fluids and decide which transformations occur. Alchemists can also mix their concoctions with water to erase all transformation effects and only have the EP benefits.

The magic skill requires 50+ intelligence. Magic allows players to use their Intelligence in place of another stat to accomplish a goal. The amount of their Intelligence that can be used is based on how much EP they are willing to expend. Each 10 points of Int used costs 2 points of EP up to the Int stat. A player can use more than their Int stat by burning more EP. Each 5 points of Int they wish to use costs 2 points up to double their Int. When using magic in RP only scenes where no combat or consequences for failure is in play, than just be aware of your characters level of skill and don't over do it. However, any scene in which you do magic, your EP does not regenerate naturally.

The rest of the skills will be decided during play.

Resting

EP can be regained by resting (10 EP per hour of rest), eating (25 EP per piece of food consumed) or drinking (10 EP per item consumed).
HP is regained by sleeping (10 HP per hour of sleep + EP/10) or Magic (Amount healed is d%+Int/10).

Hunger and Thirst

Eden is an innately magical world and magic seeps through all who consume its fruits and imbibe its fluids. Death's reach does not extend to the land of Eden, as such, its inhabitants cannot die. When reduced to 0 HP they will be in a near unconscious and incapacitated state, immune to all further punishment. Then within an hour, their body will become one with the land and reform at their last place of extended respite at 10% of their HP and EP. A temporary penalty of -10 will be placed on all rolls until HP and EP are restored to at least 50%.

However, hunger and thirst is still something that the inhabitants of Eden can't ignore for too long. Each day each character must eat one piece of fruit and drink one item of fluids, or each of their stats and all rolls will be reduced by 10. If any stat is reduced to 0, they are incapacitated until fed. Their stats will regenerate to full once they each and drink an item for each day missed.

Transformations

Each piece of fruit and item of fluid causes transformations in the consumers body. The transformation is decided randomly the first time it is consumed, and then the result is recorded and made canon from that point on. Pure water on Eden is vastly corrupted and will trigger a random transformation every time it is consumed, however, it is the most prevalent source of fluids. Typically, fluids are extracted from fruits. Fruit is vastly potent and will cause more drastic changes. However, the juice produced from each fruit is much less potent by a factor of half.

There is a chart developed. If anyone wishes to see it, PM me. Otherwise, it will be kept hidden to keep people wondering.

A transformation can, however, be influenced by force of will. This is done by rolling either a d% + either Sta or Int. The percentage rolled alters the degree of transformation by the amount rolled. EP can be used to alter the roll. Those with very high rolls 90+ are allowed to alter the transformation to something within the same region of the body.

The products of the creatures of Eden (semen, blood, milk, venom, eggs) can also influence transformations, the transformations are random, but based on the type of creature.

Again, the rules are subject to change and up for open discussion. If you notice any errors or incomplete rules, please let me know.

Time Management, Exploration and Encounters

Each day contains 24 hours, duh.

There will be certain actions that take a set amount of time to help keep track of it. There are a limited choice of "actions" a player can perform. They are as follows.
1. Exploration: To move and initially discover an unknown adjacent location takes an entire hour.
2. Scavenge: To search a known adjacent location for supplies takes an entire hour.
3. Investigate: To move to and explore a discovered adjacent location and attempt to find things within that area takes one hour.
4. Visiting a location: To visit a place discovered through investigation can take an hour or more based on what is done, but takes at least one hour.
4. Move camp: To move camp you must be at camp. It can only be moved to an adjacent area. Permanent structures can be moved, but all items stored can be moved to the new camp. This takes two hours for one person, one hour for two people.
5. Build a structure: Depending on what you are building, spending time on building takes at least one hour. More for more complicated buildings, however, you can halt progress on a building and finish it at a later time.
6. Demolish a structure: Taking down a structure takes one hour, and some resources building that structure are regained.
7. Misc: Things like resting, eating and other mundane tasks can be done in the time of an hour, many things can be done during this hour. Anything I missed falls into this category as well until I decide otherwise.

During any of these actions, there is a chance you will encounter something, likely a creature, or NPC of some sort.
Not all encounters are combat, but most of them will be.
Encounters are decided randomly, based on the density of the location and time of day. The later in the day, the more dangerous the encounters.

Characters must spend at least 4 hours sleeping or suffer 5 EP loss for every hour less than that per 24 hour period.

Closing
If you like this idea, please reply to this thread with a character concept (just a concept) and if you are willing to play NPCs/random encounters as well. Also, list kinks you really like and are avidly against. This will help others when they are RPing with you.

I want maybe 1-4 people to start, then I'll add more as people show interest and the world grows. The world will be entirely developed by me and the players. It is very strongly inspired by CoC and all the games like it.

I have never played something like this out but I have always wanted to. So, what the hell!

Name: Andrew Kilgannon
Sex: Male
Life Summary: Andrew seems to only know the life of slave. Being bought, put to work, being sold off as debt and put back to work for another owner. It was a life of hardship but that's all he knew. He dreamed of one day being more but was, again, traded off to another slave owner. Sailing to God knows where, Andrew prayed for an opportunity to make something for himself. Then, the ship grew restless and wild before careening over and crashing. Barely coming out in one piece, Andrew crawled onto the sands of this foreign land. Would he make it through this final test in one piece or will the inhabitants of the island break him?
Kinks: Degradation, Dirty Talk, Oral, Breeding, Roughness, and more. Pretty much, I am okay with almost everything that isn't in my dislike.
Dislike: Scat, Vomit, Extremely large sex parts (I am alright with big but there is a limit) and vore.

So, there we go. Hopefully it wasn't too bad! I will keep an eye out but just in case, let me know if we get enough people to get this started!

This seems like a fun idea, I'd like to try it out. Here's the idea for my character. I'm open to helping out with NPC stuff as well. Could I get a PM of the transformation chart? I'm just curious to see what's possible, I'll delete it afterward to keep the surprise.

Name: Mary Horgoth
Description: Mary is a smart, agile person, unfortunately the perfect fit for a slave. Her home raided when she was young, she's been the property of other people since she was young. The girl tries to push all her hate and despair for the world inside, putting a giving a friendly demeanor to those who haven't wronged her before. Some would say she's naive, she tries to view it as being open. The island could be a new start for her, if only she knew what was in store.
Kinks:Transformation, anthro/non-human, slutty clothing, yes to basically anything not in the dislikes
Dislikes: What's listed in the first post as stuff that won't be involved.

Back
Top Bottom