Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Aru Kagaku no Keisanki

Spyder Pyresphere

Super-Earth
Warning: The following roleplay idea is for long-term. This means that if you don't have much time on your hands or a short attention span, please bypass this thread.

To Aru Kagaku no Keisanki
A Certain Scientific Computer Interest Topic

I'm hoping to start a roleplay in the same settings as To Aru Majutsu no Index and To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, taking place in Academy City. The theme is Fantasy/Slice of Life. A group of children, between the ages of 13-15, arrive in Academy City to begin training their abilities. Together, they obtain the knowledge of their individual talents, as well as learn about the world around them.

As time passes (from a few time skips which shall be agreed upon by the group), the roleplay shall shift from Slice of Life to Fantasy Action, when one of the group learns something horrific about Academy City and decides to fight against it. The "rogue ability user" becomes the villain at this point, and others of the group will each have the opportunity to join them, fight against them, or ignore them altogether.

This is a very dumbed down version of what I wish to accomplish, so if anyone has any questions, please feel free to post them. Also, if you'd like to reserve your own place and ability, post it here and I'll update the first post. Please, a maximum of 2 characters per person.

Second Warning: There will be absolutely no sexual content in this roleplay until all characters have reached the age of 17 or higher. Crushes and cute moments are fine, but no sexual references, please.

Current Reservations
Myself (Computer Integration. Gravity Control. Two characters.)

I wouldn't mind playing this, though I am not sure how much of a following you will get.

You're limited only by your imagination. Be aware that the powers will be a little mundane to begin with, but they'll evolve as the characters grow older.

As an example (that's been used in the past):

Double Helix: The ability to change DNA of yourself and people you touch. In the beginning, they were only to change minor things, such as natural hair color or eye color. But as they grew older, they could alter their entire looks and voice, gender, and even (temporarily) the powers of others.

Back
Top Bottom