Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anime you watch ...

One I loved but no one ever seems to know is K

I absolutely loved this series, the characters, the art and the music :3

Renkin 3-kyū Magical? Pokān: This has to be the oddest show I have ever watched, to the point where Honestly I hardly remember it. I remember seeing it in highschool and every episode just being some new way to blow my mind. The everyday life of four mythical creatures (who of course are also princesses) turned into an Anime. You have a vampire who donates blood during an episode because she thinks the attending nurse is really cute, a golem who becomes transfixed and falls in love with modern appliances, a werewolf warrior princess (who's other form is a puppy not a wolf) and a witch all living under one roof.

It's not something I normally get to talk about, and when I do people just stair at me vacantly like they have no idea what I am talking about, but at the same time it was one of my top 10 at one point in my life. So I figured I would mention it here.

Another one for me is Mnemosyne. *points to avatar and sig* I don't know very many people who've watched it at all and oh god.... it's soooo good. XD

Oh! Oh oh gods oh!

Petshop of Horrors!

It was a short but interestingly done series. It's .. 4 episodes I believe.

Nods after checking

It's really good, actually. Definitely unique. If you like horror-based shows, I recommend giving it a go.

Goes to add it into her post

The ones I grew up on are Dragonball, Dragonball z... One I really love is Saint Seiya I watched all in spanish

Minami-Ke was probably the best anime that I have ever seen, but noone else seems to know anything about it. It makes me have sads.

Mobile Suit Gundam and Zeta Gundam. I know people have seen these; I know people that have seen them. However, it seems like finding people who have seen the classic Gundam anime are few and far between. They're so good, but people seem to pass them over for the more contemporary anime feel of Wing or SEED.

8th MS Team is really great, but I still place Original and Zeta over it. 8th MS team was amazing for it's more realistic approach to warfare in the UC, and also the fact that none of the characters were ace pilots, let alone Newtypes. It did a whole lot that NONE of the other series really bothered to do. I can't say I have very many, if any, gripes with it. That being said, I can't help but feel that Original and Zeta had more interesting stories and better characters.

Yami To Boushi To Hon No Tabibito and Isekai No Seikishi Monogatari

Back
Top Bottom