Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Earthbound

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
So. I was relatively recently introduced to the joys of this games via an EXTREMELY (actually, that's putting it mildly, lol) recommendation--YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHO MADE THIS RECOMMENDATION!!!!!! Got myself a Wii U not overly long ago for several reasons. And, since I'm able to DL stuff for VC, I went with this recommendation. I have to say that so far I'm VERRRRRRRY glad I did. Honestly, sooo much love for this game. Right about now (and mind you FIRST TIME PLAYING THROUGH SO NO SPOILERS!!!!!!!!! KTHX!) I'm in Threed killing me some zombies and ghosts and taming some trick-or-treaters, hehe. I've got an awesome party of 3 and have cleared the way to underground in the graveyard, not to mention have gotten all the zombies gathered in the center of town. XD

Anyway, just wondered who else has played and who else might love the game. It's honestly one of the most unique games I've ever played. The humor is just fantastic!!! And the soundtrack! Holy shit! It's insane and just freakin' awesome as hell. Can't beat such old school stuff like this. You really can't. The story line is kind of funny so far, but with all the lovely little perks it just goes together so nicely I cannot help but be entertained.

So, any Earthbound love out there? Just wondering. :)

Honestly, I think the whole package sort of does it. It truly is the most unique game I've played of this genre, which makes it rather awesome and intriguing. The story line is definitely 'different', but I think that is part of the charm. The humor just adds to it all. I also really like the way the game handles as far as battles go (and how some of the humor even delves into that on top of it all, haha). Just all in all, it's been such a fun play and each time I plug further on into it I'm not disappointed. XD

Ohhhh..... and the 'mushroom walk'!!! Dear god!!! lololol.... cheeky and annoying, yet awesome all in one. haha!

Back
Top Bottom