Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Private Threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway to create a thread with a closed group where only those selected few can view and respond to the thread(including mods as well)? Besides using the PM system.

No, there is not. The only thing that would come close would be the semi-private section for 1x1s. And thats only a section where your thread can't be viewed by guests and won't show up in search engines.

Makes sense. Although you specified that they are for 1x1s, do you think they would allow a group Roleplay in there?

No, groups must be within one of the four areas designated to different group type RP's.

Karameida said:
No, groups must be within one of the four areas designated to different group type RP's.

Well, it was made to address the general concerns people had about their rps being public. If there is no semiprivate section for group players, one should be made for them.

Also, to further clarify, it is allowed for single thread group RPs to go into Semiprivate. It's never been an issue before and there is a small handful in there. However, if people would like a Semiprivate section dedicated for groups (perhaps for the larger multi-threads and/or for open RPs, etc) then this can indeed be something to consider making. Yes.

Actually, a thought..... Semiprivate can be set up to run much like the Nonsexual RP section is, if people would like. Sort of a hybrid between 1x1 and groups. There is no problems with doing that at all if people would like that and there's demand. :)

I think you could bring it up and see how people like the idea. Because before now I'd never seen it brought up as a concern either. However it could also just be done and an announcement or something put up to let everyone know.

I guess whichever works. [Again....sorry for my lack of an opinion or anything useful X_X]

I like the suggestion. It broadens it and could open the door to more group rp's. Though I'm being clear in asking that the request and coordination should and would probably stay in the group rp sub forum correct?

I believe if we make a group subforum under semi-private that there would also be a Request and Coordination and OoC subforum in semi-private as well.

Don't quote me on it though. I could be wrong.

If I set up semiprivate to run like the nonsexual RP forum, it'll literally be just like that. It'll have it's own request, character profile and ooc sections specifically for groups only. The main threads will then be either 1x1s OR single thread group RPs. If multi-thread group RPs are made, they'll have their own sections much like regular groups, only they'd stay within semiprivate too, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom