Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celebrity Getaway

loveraiden

Supernova
So I have been toying with this idea and have also been trying to figure out where I would want to include it. I figured the best place to at least start is in the open section. So let's see if I can get enough support for this. I may eventually move this to group (or even 1x1) if there isn't a staggering amount of interest.

The basic idea is an uncharted island resort, famous for it's seclusion and strict rules of any technology that would risk the privacy of the island or it's occupants. The island would be a place for celebrities that want to get away without the worry of paparazzi. Whether they are celebrating the hit of their new movie, or trying to live down a flop album. Maybe they just need a simple getaway from the married life they found themselves in. Either way, the island is a perfect place where anything could happen, and nothing would get back to the outside world.

In general terms, this would just be a resort where the players play as celebrities that go to retreat from life and the trouble they get into when nobody is looking. I may have to make some kind of rule bout inactivity so that the celebrity pool stays full, but that will come if this takes off. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions about what I mean by anything.

Are we playing as our own original celebrities, or are you expecting people to play as actual real-world media celebrities? Probably the one thing that should be addressed since it might be a major turn on/off for many people.

Back
Top Bottom