Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somadia

Moon
Heya, Somadia here, and this'll be my first request thread. First things first, a little rules.

1. No taboo. (Incest, bathroom play, Sadism, Masochism, etc.)
2. No MxM
3. Not just smut all the time. There needs to be a plot.

Now that those are out of the way, list a few of the fan-based ideas I thought up....

XCom: Repercussions (XCom: Enemy Within)
The war is over, or so people keep saying. The aliens were held off, driven back. But the cost for it is unknown. Good soldiers sacrificed their humanity and their lives to protect the Earth....and now that the threat is over...no one wants them around anymore. For this one my character would be a modified soldier on the run, a fugitive now that the war is over. Your character could be anyone from a civilian that decides to help him, to a fellow soldier driven away. PM me for more information.

From Ashes (FTL: Faster Than Light)
The war was lost. The federation managed to defeat the flagship, and the rebels were left in disarray, the rebel leader believed to have perished in the explosion. Not true. In reality, the leader just barely escaped the final explosion, teleporting onto a rebel ship moments before it jumped away. Now that ship is on the run, the federation chasing back to eliminate the rebels while they still have a chance. If the ship can make it back to the base before the federation...there may still be hope. One of us would play as the rebel leader, while the other would be part of his crew as they tried to escape the oncoming federation fleet. PM me for more information.

Times of Chaos (Dead Space)
The planet of Tirtuanis is no big place, and there's certainly nothing fancy about it. The Xenia colony rests on this planet, and is a peaceful boring colony...until an unknown artifact is discovered buried in it's outer rungs. This one would take place three years before the first game, and we would play as whatever character we wanted, with whatever lives wanted them to have. PM me for more information.

These are three of the ones that I want to do most, and as I think of more I'll update this post. If you have any ideas of your own, please don't hesitate to message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom