Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a problem with the PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saren Crimson

Planetoid
I had a problem occur to me and a partner when we were rp'ing in PM's. For whatever reason, when I sent my PM to her, my original reply got erased then was switched with the last reply she sent to me. I thought maybe it was a one time thing but it kept happening up until the time we had to quit the rp for a while for now. If someone could tell me how to fix that, it'd greatly be appreciated!

Hrm, I'm not sure I follow exactly what you mean by 'switched'. Are you referring to how it 'quoted' or something? If so, it might be that one of you tried to delete one of the messages or accidentally did so when replying and thus sort of screwed up how the PM showed things. This can happen especially if you type up your RP replies in Word and then paste them later.

darkangel76 said:
Hrm, I'm not sure I follow exactly what you mean by 'switched'. Are you referring to how it 'quoted' or something? If so, it might be that one of you tried to delete one of the messages or accidentally did so when replying and thus sort of screwed up how the PM showed things. This can happen especially if you type up your RP replies in Word and then paste them later.

No, no. I'd would've understood if I had quoted it. What I mean by 'switched' is that the moment I sent or received a PM from said partner. It only displayed the last incomplete PM my partner sent before the whole problem happened. Even after I had made a new PM and sent it off with a fresh reply, it still only sent the incomplete PM and it kept happening to my partner as well. It was like we were stuck in this loop that we couldn't get out of.

Hrm, I'm unfortunately at a bit of a loss as I've not heard of this before. I've only heard of things cutting off when character limits are reached. Typically, however, errors and such can occur when your browser's history gets bogged down. So, one thing to possibly try is emptying that out. Not sure if it'll help, but it's worth a shot. I do know most errors seem to be a browser problem more than anything else. One way to check if this is the case is to try using a different browser and see if the same problem occurs or not using the alternate browser.

Too many quotes, maybe? I know some of you set up crazy quote chains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom