Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pleasure Slave (constructive criticism PLEASE)

Matsi

Moon
I've been working on this story for a while now. I'm going to post it in sections rather than all at once. It's not finished. I'm stuck on page 33 or so. Any constructive criticism, comments or suggestions are not just welcome they are desired. However comments like "It sucks." doesn't help me improve my writing.

He was sin. To look at him was to invite forbidden fantasies.

Tall dark and handsome didn’t do him credit. He towered over most reaching an impressive 6’ 8”, broad shoulders thick with muscles, arms as big as most men’s thighs. He had long wavy hair black as pitch, reaching his shoulder blades, full lips made for kissing. His chest covered in a thin mat of hair tapering to a thin line at his waste line.
The tattoo of his family on his shoulder was the only thing to mark his smooth tan skin, which sparkled in the sun with a thin sheen of sweat. He had dark green eyes, sparkling in his anger, lips curled in disgust. With rippling abs, a tapered waste, long legs just as massive as the rest of him, he was a sight to behold.
His arms were restrained behind his back by heavy manacles and he stood with legs slightly apart also held in check with heavy chains. Around his neck was a thick slave collar attached to a marble column by yet another chain.

Two Months Ago –

Ta’al stood in the port with his parents as his ship was prepared for flight. Like everything else of his, his ship was one of a kind, an example of luxury. He had a lot of say in its design. While he took pride in his job, he saw no reason why he couldn’t have all his comforts when traveling. He was clothed in all black, soft leather pants and silk shirt. A wide woven belt hugged his hips. The mark of his family was carefully woven with silver threads that stood out against its black background.

“Be careful son.” Ta’al’s mother worried. “Most of the galaxy is not as civilized as we are here.”

He looked at her marveling how different they were. His mother was not a petite woman but next to him she seemed so. Her eyes were blue, her hair light brown. A long flowing gown of pale aqua swept the ground.

“You worry far too much Mother.” He replied. “I’m a grown man. Must we go through this every time I leave?”

“A grown man you may well be, but you are my youngest son. Your brothers and sister give me enough grief. Must you go away again?”

Ta’al glanced at his father, a silent plea to help with his mother. Te’er and Ta’al were mirror images of each other, only one with a few wrinkles.

“Anise, you know Ta’al goes out every other year to find more planets to bring into the Union. He does a great service for us.”

“Yes, but must he be gone so long?” She complained. “Six months is far too long.”

Ta’al gave her a full hug to comfort her. Then he grasped his father’s arm.

“Take care, son.” Te’er said as Ta’al boarded the ship.

“I will return. Give my best to my brothers and my little sister.”

The doors to the ship sealed and he took off, eager to explore.

His ship had had a minor problem, nothing that needed immediate attention, just a comfort issue. But, Ta’al was nothing if not a creature of comforts. His sound system wasn’t working right. He’d set his ship down at the nearest planet for repairs.

Tyrus was a small provincial out of the way planet. The little information about the planet was several centuries out of date, but most colonized worlds would have a repair station. Ta’al set down in a clearing just outside of a town. He inquired as to where he might find someone to repair his ship.

One of the locals at the fueling stations had stated that all visitors, no matter how brief the visit, had to register at the town hall. Then he would be willing to help Ta’al repair the ship. The local had given him directions to the building and sent him on his way. Having signed the registration book and paid a small landing fee, he headed for the doors to return to the repair shop.

As he reached the doors he felt a sharp pain in his thigh. Before his brain could fully register that he'd been tranquilized - blackness overtook him.

Re: The Pleasure Slave (constructive criticism welcome)

Present Day –

This auction was silent and anonymous. Each patron had a small handheld devise, as each specimen was shown; the patron entered the price they were willing to pay. The winning bid was announced by the winners handheld vibrating, no movement – you’d lost the bid. A specimen - that is how each of the patrons viewed the slaves at auction. Products, goods, no different from furniture, lower than animals. At least animals had souls; these beasts had little awareness or intelligence.

One young patroness was there with her father. She had only just come of age and as custom dictated, she was to be gifted with her first Pleasure Slave. She shivered. Though she knew that it was customary for a young lady to receive such a gift, she couldn’t help but wonder if it was wrong. But, she’d decided to humor her father; she had an important reason to do so. She’d never been attracted to any of their male house slaves. They were all slim, pretty men kept free of body hair and trained to obey any command without question. She didn’t like slavery to begin with and she didn’t want a slave who would bow to her every wish, someone who believed they had to grovel in her presence.

“Kalra, choose already!” her exasperated father bit out, “You’ve said no to the last ten, there are only five left. Choose!”

“Perhaps the best is yet to be shown Father.” Kalra suggested.

She didn’t dare tell her father how she really felt. Slavery was the backbone of their society, without it, their society would crumble.

Five more shown, five more rejected. Her father threw up his hands. He gave up. Nothing would ever be good enough for his daughter. None would be acceptable to her. What did she expect, a god perhaps?

The first cage was opened for showing the pit slaves, not suitable for housework. The young patroness gasped.

Ta’al struggled to shed his bonds; his muscles bulged with the effort. Kalra’s eyes widened. Such a man! She chewed her lower lip, her father wouldn’t be pleased. This was the one she wanted and she wouldn’t leave the auction house without him. This man knew freedom, knew his own mind. She could later grant him his freedom, once her goal was reached. Until then, she could give him more freedom than any slave would ever know. She felt a sharp tug on her arm; her father wanted to leave.

“Him Father,” Kalra practically purred, “He is the one I want. Buy him for me father.”

“Are you mad? Have you lost all reason? It cannot be controlled. It is clearly wild, no training at all. It could kill you.” Her father stormed at her.

Father,” Kalra whispered, “He is the only one I want, only him will I accept.”

“Chalton,” another patron spoke to Kalra’s father, “This slave is fit only for the stone pits. It would put your daughter at an unnecessary risk. You cannot in good conscience by that beast for her. How would you feel if that thing hurt her? Be firm, have her choose another.”

Chalton looked first to his daughter, then to the wild beast, then to his friend and back to his daughter. He saw the unconcealed look of desire on her face. He shook his head, his friend was right, but he would not go back on his word. He had promised her any slave she wanted regardless of the cost. Such was the price he would have to pay.

“I’ll poison it. Just temporarily – once the deed is done and she is safe I’ll give it the antidote. I’ll let no harm come to my daughter.” Chalton answered his friend.

No one else had yet bid on the specimen. It was seen as too dangerous, the hatred and anger coming from it was tangible.

The slave master kept trying to convince the crowd, “This particular product can work as hard as any two other slaves. I’ll give him for half the standard price.”

Chalton’s was the only bid.

‘Ah, well…’ he figured, ‘she’ll get rid of it soon enough, once she realized how unpredictable such a creature is.’

Chalton’s guards dragged the now unconscious Ta’al into the entryway.

“Take it to Kalra’s room and by all the gods, keep that thing chained.” Chalton instructed the guards.

“No.” Kalra interrupted “Take my slave to the room connected to my own. Keep him restrained, but give him his head.”

“You would give that beast its own room. Keep it chained to the end of your bed where it belongs. I have purchased you your pet, allowed it into my home, but you will keep it in its place.” Her father raged at her, “I am far too lenient when it comes to making you happy, my daughter. Please honor my wishes. Keep that creature under control, chain it to the wall, have your way with it, then be rid of it. It is dangerous. I should never have purchased it for you, what was I thinking?”

“Father, you gave him to me. The connecting room is for my body slave or servants. I choose to place my Pleasure Slave there.”

With that Kalra walked off.

Kalra sat on her bed trying to decide on how to proceed. Since waking he had bellowing for release. That had been two hours ago. She had witnessed him brought into the house, then to her room and had guarded him zealously since. Her father had tried repeatedly to enter her chambers to talk to her new slave, something he’d never done before. She’d denied him access. She worried that he had something planned; something she would never approve of. Otherwise he’d have never made such a purchase, not even for her. Wringing her hands she stood and walked to the door connecting the two rooms. Shaking she placed her hand onto the keypad to open the door.

His eyes blazed. He glared at her in all his fury. Sweat rolled down his bare chest to the wide leather belt at his waist. He lunged into the restraints, trying once again to break them, to reach the open door. He hated her for no greater reason than she was the first to open the door.

“Little Girl, go tell your daddy that I will skin his pig face if he doesn’t provide the key to these shackles. If he releases me now I won’t kill him, despite his treatment of me.”

“Father doesn’t have the keys to your chains. I do.” Kalra spoke gently, little more than a whisper.

Ta’al couldn’t have been more stunned if she said he’d sprouted wings. This – Child – held the power?

“What madness is this?” He spat through clenched teeth; his words clipped and measured, “A mere slip of a girl. Does he think I won’t use you to gain my freedom?”

“You – you don’t belong to him.” She stammered, seeing his rising anger she continued quickly, “He purchased you for me. I don’t approve of slavery myself, but I had little choice. I need you. You can help me reach a goal.”

He blinked. This was unexpected.

“Continue.”

“I want to have my own home. In this faction, for a girl to have her own home she must marry. Before she can marry she must rid herself of her maiden state.”

“So?” Ta’al was still confused “Where do I come into this whole mess?”

“You will rid me of my maiden state. Once that is done and I am in my own home I will release you. It should only take a year.”

“A year!” he blurted out “I will not remain here for a year. You will secure my ship, I will rid you of your virginity and you can release me tomorrow.”

“I did not say ‘virginity’; maiden-state includes all carnal knowledge. A woman does not go to a husband without the ability to pleasure him. That will take at least four months, then a betrothal time of no less than six months.”

“Why not just use one of the local men here? Why do you need a slave for all this? Surely one of them would be willing.”

“No, they wouldn’t. The only freeman I can bed is my husband. Thus we have Pleasure Slaves to teach the unmarried women and men of the ways of pleasure.”

He stood silent, stunned speechless (something that had never happened to him before) – a Pleasure Slave!?

“What guarantee do you have that I will not use you to gain my freedom?” Ta’al questioned casually “or that I will not escape from here the moment you release me from this wall to bed you?”

Kalra took a step back and swallowed.

“I cannot release you from my father’s home. He would never permit it. My father sees slaves as things, no different from the furniture, if he wishes a slave gone, he will sell them. A slave is not permitted freedom by him. If you ever hurt me or use me as a hostage my father would have you killed, but he would torture you first. As for escape, before your arm and leg restraints are removed you will be sedated and a more permanent collar will be placed on you. It has a sensor in it that will render you incapacitated if you try to leave through this door or that window.”

He took a long breath; he had to keep a level head and learn as much as possible if he wanted to formulate a plan. Pondering the implications of this bit of information he took a moment to study the girl before him. She was young, probably just out of childhood. Short, barely over five foot, slim and willowy, small hips and chest, an impish face with large violet-blue eyes that sparkled and a small turned up nose. She had long auburn hair with highlights of copper, slim hands with fingernails painted and full lips, the bottom one of which she currently was chewing on. Clearly she was not comfortable with his scrutiny. Perhaps she simply expected him to comply. He wondered at her age, to be already worried about a husband and family.

“How old are you, child?”

“I am not a child. I am sixteen; I came of age last month.” Kalra answered.

‘She is older than she appears.’ He thought to himself, ‘Perhaps it is her small stature that makes her seem so young.’

“So, why choose me? Why not one more manageable and willing to cooperate – a willing pet.” he asked.

“Even if I did choose one of them, as my slave they would have come with me to my home. I do not wish to have slaves there. And they would never accept freedom. They would be lost, wouldn’t know what to do with it. They have been trained since birth to obey, to not think for themselves. They are sweet, pretty, mindless and obedient to a fault.”

Ta’al’s lips twitched – holding back a grin. He didn’t want to want to like her. But he was beginning to understand her dilemma.

“You don’t think me pretty? You chose an ugly old goat then?”

“No one could ever call you pretty. Handsome, yes, but you are far too rugged to be called pretty.” She blushed and looked down then asked “What is your name?”

“Ta’al.” He answered “And you Little One, do you have a name?”

“Kalra, though as a slave you are not permitted to call me by name, it is far too informal.” She instructed.

Ta’al resumed his stiff posture, pulling again at the chains.

“So what do I call you – Child – perhaps?” He sneered.

“’Mistress’ is more customary. Now, I must see to your new collar. Would you prefer white or yellow gold?”

Rendered once again speechless he could only gape at her. Did she actually think he cared one wit about the color of a collar?

“How about none at all?” Ta’al snarled.

Kalra just shook her head as she turned and walked out, closing the door softly behind her.

She rested a moment against the door and closed her eyes. She slid down to sit on the floor and pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs. It had gone far better than expected – at least at first. He had not threatened outright to harm her. They had had at least some semblance of a conversation. She had no doubt that given even half a chance he would try to escape. That would prove dangerous for him. Escaped slaves were severely punished then returned to their owners. Her father would demand Ta’al be punished further, and then sold to the pits.

Ta’al was in a rage, a seething mass of restrained muscle. He’d never been so mad, or uncomfortable. He couldn’t pace, he couldn’t reach the bed to lie down – not that he would ever lie on it willingly; he could only stand in place or sit against the wall. Every muscle was sore. His wrists, ankles and neck were chaffed from pulling on the chains. His throat was sore from bellowing. The lingering effects of the sedative had left him with a massive headache. He was tired, hungry, and thirsty and to top everything off he needed use of the facilities. Finally he sank to the floor to sit and hold his pounding head in his hands.

Some time later Ta’al heard a slight rustle in the connecting chamber. Too weary to stand he looked up as the source of his current discomfort entered the room holding a package in her hands. He didn’t have to ask what. Two heavily armed guards followed her in. What a pity she was such a cute little creature - she was to blame for this. He knew he could hurt her being easily twice her size, but his family honor and conscience wouldn’t let him, unless she threatened his life. On his home world of Sargas, his people protected their women and children with their lives. He saw her as a woman-child, lost in a state somewhere between the two. He shook his head. He would simply have to find to get out of there without causing her harm – even if this was all her fault. He watched her watching him. Then she carefully approached.

“Ta’al, don’t struggle.” She commanded gently, “They won’t hurt you so long as you stay still. I am going to remove your collar and place the new one on you. I will then sedate you to remove the arm and leg restraints. When you wake you will be able to move around the chamber. The door on the other wall leads to the lavatory; it does not lead to the rest of the house. This door is the only one that leads to the house. Again you will not be able to leave through this door or the window. Now, rise up to a kneeling position and put your arms behind you.”

Ta’al considered his options. He looked behind Kalra to the two guards. They held laser guns in their hands and each also had what looked like a prod. He decided to ere on the side of caution. Today was not a good day to die. Steeling himself, he complied.

“Good. Now keep them there.” She said sounding pleased at his obedience.

His lips twitched again. She thought him helpless. He still had teeth if he so chose to use them. She approached carefully watching for any sign of an intention to attack. She was no fool and didn’t doubt that he was still angry enough to do so. He kept his gaze locked on hers as she came closer. Then he almost imperceptibly nodded his head. She released her breath. He would not attack.

When she finally reached him, he found her chest level with his face. His eyes focused there. Kalra stilled, unsure of the look on his face. Gathering her courage, she reached around, unlocked his collar and removed it. Reaching in to one pocket she took out a package containing a paste. She smoothed the salve on his neck where the collar had chaffed him. Then she un-wrapped the package she had walked in with; to reveal a collar wrapped with soft black leather set with several dark green stones.

“I thought it complimented your coloring.” She stated.

She reached around again, locked it into place, and froze, biting her tongue to keep from screaming. Ta’al had latched onto one of her small breasts with his lips, grazing it gently with his teeth. She could feel the heat and moisture from his mouth seeping through the thin material of her dress. Eyes wide she looked down and was further shocked to see him grinning and looking right at her. She was in a quandary of how to react. She sould be angry, as she hadn’t given him permission to touch her in such a manner. She sould be afraid, as he had just proven that even heavily restrained, he was not entirely helpless. Or she could just give in these new sensations of pleasure coursing through her and let her knees buckle.

Ta’al let his tongue leisurely run along the bottom of her breast then nipped lightly at the puckered tip. Kalra moaned deep in her throat. He chuckled at her innocent response, sending vibrations skipping through her. She didn’t realize that her fingers had tangled themselves into his hair, clutching his head to her chest. The two guards shifted, wondering why the mistress was taking so long attaching a simple collar on her new slave. The slight shuffle brought Karla back to herself and she quickly dropped her arms and stepped back. But not before Ta’al pulled gently at her breast with his teeth causing her to squeak.

“Mistress,” one of the guards inquired, “is something amiss?”

She took a deep steadying breath and squared her shoulders. “No, I’m fine.”

Kalra looked at Ta’al’s face and saw a very smug grin there.

With Ta’al’s collar locked and activated she took a small vial from another pocket. She removed the stopper and put it to his lips.

“Swallow.”

“Shouldn’t I be saying that to you Little One?” He murmured.

Unsure of his meaning, she again pressed the vial to his lips. He obliged her and emptied the contents. Then he sat back, waiting for the drug to take affect.

He awoke on the bed. Soft, plush and amazingly comfortable, just like one he himself would purchase. And to think he’d been so determined not to like it knowing what she expected from him there. He now wore a soft, lightweight, white outfit pants and vest open at the chest, with a dark green belt wrapped around his hips. It was also very comfortable, but he disliked it since the house slaves all wore similar outfits. The main difference besides the colors was that he sported metal cuffs on his wrists and ankles. The cuffs had small loops for chains to be quickly attached. Apparently the young “mistress” didn’t trust him.

Food and drink was laid out on a table near the bed containing fruit, meat, yogurt, bread, wine and water. He first took a long drink of the water; his mouth and throat had been parched. This brought his mind to a more pressing problem. He went to the small door and found a very spacious alcove with all the normal necessities plus large marble tub with ample room for him to stretch out in and relax.

With his immediate needs taken care of he took a better look at the room. On the wall connecting to Kalra’s room, there was a single large size mirror. The four poster bed in the center of the room was large, plush, covered with dark blue silk sheets and soft blankets. On each of the corners of the bed a thick metal posts rose from floor to ceiling. Next to the bed, a side table, now empty of food. The one large window, framed by more dark blue silk, was letting in ample light. The silk could be loosed to create curtains. The walls and floor were of a light gray marble. Each wall had two lamps, which could be turned on by touch to the desired brightness. All in all it was a very nice room, but still a cage. Looking around for something to occupy himself with he was disappointed. Nothing! There was nothing to read, no music to listen to or games to play. So the little wench wasn’t going to kill him outright. No, she’d kill him with boredom. Just great!

Ta’al went to the window and pulled the curtains closed. He felt a slight tingling under the leather collar. A warning – letting him know not to go any closer to the window. Curiosity piqued, he went to the door leading to Kalra’s room. Yep – tingling. Sighing, he lay back down on the bed and closed his eyes.

Kalra stood in her room and looked through the one-way mirror. She had observed Ta’al take in his new surroundings. She could tell he was bored but until he proved that he would behave, she really couldn’t give him anything to do. Extras were privileges for slaves. As part of his taming, she would have to wait until he asked her – politely – for something to do. She wanted to tame him, not break him. She wanted him to retain some measure of freedom. Kalra realized that since he would be with her for a year, he would have to be civil and learn at least some measure of what he could and could not do. He had to understand that he was dependent on her. As he learned, she would give him more privileges.

What she hadn’t told him was that there were additional sensors in the posts of his bed. By activating them in her room, she could enter his room without fear of him attacking her. It would give him a warning before incapacitating him. She would also tell him to remain on the bed before she entered the room, giving him an additional warning. When she was certain he slept, Kalra slipped quietly into his room and placed more food onto the table, then slipped back out to join her parents for supper.

Kalra opened a small aperture in the door so she could speak with Ta’al. She knew he was now awake and had finished his supper. He now sat on the bed looking very bored.

“Ta’al,” She spoke lightly, “I am going to enter the room. Remain on the bed; you will be incapacitated if you do not.”

His did not look amused. He realized the bed was a prison, that there were sensors in it as well. A swift jerk of his head was all he gave to indicate he understood. Kalra entered the room.

“Remove your vest.”

His look was thunderous. Kalra repeated the order. He didn’t move.

“Very well, remain there until you do.”

She turned around and walked out. When she reached her room, she looked into the mirror; he was lying sprawled out on the bed – unconscious.

The next morning Ta’al was beginning to reconsider his initial response to her command. He’d had a hell of a night sleeping. Once again he was hungry, thirsty and in need of the facilities. Kalra had laid out food onto the table, which he couldn’t reach. He ran his hands through his long hair and sighed. He’d tried to rip it off, but the collar, underneath the soft leather, was made of a lightweight but incredibly strong metal. It could only be opened by Kalra’s touch. He wasn’t the kind to just take orders. That’s why he’d had his own ship – he was captain – he made the rules. Apparently, things change. He was no longer in charge of his life – not for the time being. Cringing, Ta’al slipped the vest off, shrugged his shoulders and waited for Kalra to return.

When Kalra woke up she glanced into Ta’al’s room. He was sitting in the middle of the bed bare-chested and stony faced. She opened the connecting door and walked in.

“Come to the edge of the bed.” She instructed.

Ta’al cocked one of his eyebrows.

“It’s quite safe. You can come to the edge of the bed but not leave it.”

Cringing inwardly, he slid to the edge of the bed letting his legs hang over the side, careful not to let his neck cross the barrier. Kalra approached the bed chewing her lower lip; she’d never touched man before. Ta’al narrowed his eyes. He’d already noticed that little nervous habit of hers.

Kalra let one of her hands touch his shoulder and slide down to his chest grazing the nipple. He felt himself harden instantly. He’d been determined to not feel anything, to hate her, but his damn body betrayed him. Many women had touched him, but never a young lady who was so unsure, it was highly arousing. Kalra let herself explore his chest and arms with a feathery touch. She marveled at his strength, at the soft smooth skin over the steel of his arms. She let her fingers play with the short curly hairs on his chest as she looked up to see his face. He had lounged back, his arms behind him holding him up, his eyes closed.

“Yesterday you took my breast into your mouth. Why?”

His head shot up. He hadn’t expected conversation.

“What kind of a question is that? You liked it. I felt your nipple harden, heard you moan.”

“Well, since I have no knowledge of the happenings between a man and a woman, how else am I to learn without asking?” She answered, a trifle annoyed that he hadn’t answered her question.

“Because I wanted to, I am accustomed to doing what I want. I like the way women taste. I like hearing them moan, knowing that I am the one who caused them to. Since you had on a dress I had to content myself with tasting you through it.” He bit out.

“So you can gain pleasure by giving pleasure. Interesting, I like touching you.”

She moved in closer, insinuating herself between his legs, reveling in their strength. Leaning in she closed her mouth over a nipple. She heard Ta’al groan. She flicked her tongue over it and sucked deeply. Then she switched and licked the other one. She felt his muscles tighten as he groaned again.

“Do you like that?” Kalra asked.

“No.” He lied through clenched teeth.

“I think you do. That was the same noise I made when you did that to me.”

Turning to walk out she took in his form again. “I’ll turn off the sensors on the bed. Behave.”

Pacing the room, boredom quickly set in again. He couldn’t believe how he’d reacted. He was master of himself. That little minx may hold his freedom for the time, but she didn’t control his body. He had to control his body; damn thing had betrayed him twice now. He decided to exercise till his body could no longer react to her presence. He exercised as best as his limited means allowed. Working himself to exhaustion, sweat pouring from him, he finally stopped, took a bath and slid into the sheets of the bed to sleep.

He woke with a start. She was sitting at the end of the bed, leaning against one of the posts.

“You’re brave sitting there. Tell me, Child, what boredom do you have planned for me today? More sitting here watching the wall perhaps?”

“I told you already not to call me that.” Karla told him “I also already told you what would happen if you were to ever hurt me. As to your boredom, you must figure out on your own how to get something to do.”

She scooted closer and closer to him until she was sitting between his legs. She ran her hands along both his thighs, massaging the corded ropes of muscle. She looked over on the corner of the floor where his clothes were folded and licked her lips. A small grin grew on her face. She leaned over and kissed Ta’al’s chin then sat back.

“Stand up.”

“What?”

“I won’t repeat myself. Do it.”

Realizing his clothes where still in the corner he didn’t move. She stood up and went to the corner to his clothes. Picking them up, she went to the door.

“Suit yourself.” She turned and left.

Kicking himself Ta’al wrapped the sheet around his middle and scooted to the end of the bed. His collar buzzed. Damn!

Kalra didn’t come back till the next morning. She stepped into the room and watched him looking rather uncomfortable on the bed.

“Are you going to behave?” She asked.

Grinding his teeth he answered. “Yes.”

“Yes, who?”

“Yes, Mistress.” He finally ground out.

Leaving the door opened, Kalra went into her room and turned off the bed sensors, then returned to his room.

“Get up.”

Ta’al flushed. He was hard, as men often are upon waking. Kalra arched a brow. He didn’t want to get stuck there any longer. He scooted to the end of the bed and stood up.

Kalra gasped, flushed, her eyes wide. He was a god! She felt a pulse between her legs. That magnificent piece of flesh was going to enter her! She was nearly panting as she walked to him. Tentatively, she reached out and touched his member, wrapping her small fingers around it. She heard him hiss, but didn’t pay attention to that. Her attention was somewhere more interesting. She noticed that her fingers could barely close around it. A primal, primitive need filled her. Swallowing hard she pulled back.

“It is best for you if you to go and do what you must. I will have food put out while you are in there.”

Turning on his heels he headed for the bathroom. He allowed himself to enjoy a long, leisurely bath. Realizing he could not stay in there forever he dried himself off, wrapped the towel around his midsection and padded to his bedroom. She was sitting on his bed enjoying some fruit. She finished the small fruit and then licked her fingers. He watched as her pink tongue snaked out licking each one in turn. Against his will he could feel himself starting to harden again. If only she weren’t so damn cute. She looked up at him as if just realizing he was there. She grinned.

“Come here.”

Bracing himself he walked over to her.

“Drop the towel.”

He hesitated a moment.

“Must we go through this again? Do as I told you.”

He pulled the towel from his hips exposing himself to her.

“Come closer. I want to touch you.”

Obeying he moved till he was just inches from her, legs apart and hands behind his back. She touched the tip of his penis. Looking closely she noted the head and the veins that ran the length. Her fingers followed the vein on the underside. He swelled under her ministrations. Scooting back, she stood up on the bed.

“Remove my dress from me.”

Ta’al reached up and grabbed hold of the neck of her dress. In one swift motion he ripped the dress off her body.

“I told you to remove it. Not rip it. You’ve ruined it!”

“Ah, but you did not say how to remove it. You did not say to lift it off you or not to rip it.” Ta’al replied, “I did as you commanded, it is off of you.”

He raked his gaze over her nude body. Soft, pale, creamy skin the gentle swell of her breasts tipped with dark pink nipples. He couldn’t help but notice how they puckered as he looked at them. She had a small waist, a soft swell of her hips, nicely shaped legs. He was surprised to see that her mound, in fact her whole body was bereft of any hair. He could see the thin slit of her nether lips. His mouth twitched, her lips were already wet. He realized he was fighting a losing battle; his body was straining for her. Much to her surprise, Ta’al moved over to the table and took a long drink of the wine. Picking up a strawberry he returned to her.

“Do not be afraid Little One, this won’t hurt. You bought me as a Pleasure Slave. So be it.”

So said he reached her mound with his fingers. Kalra cried out as her legs gave way beneath her. Expecting this reaction Ta’al caught her in his arms and laid her down gently on the bed. He positioned her so that her bottom was at the edge of the bed, legs spread and hanging over the edge. Ta’al again touched her mound with his finger and grinned as she reared of the bed, moaning.

“Open your eyes. Good, keep them open a moment.”

He placed his finger in his mouth and licked it clean.
“I do like the taste of your honey. Have you ever had honey on your fruit?”

He dipped the strawberry between the lips of her mound, letting her juices coat it. Then he brought the fruit to his mouth and savored the taste. He smiled as her eyes widened.

“Shall I continue?”

Kalra gasped trying to catch her breath. This was too much; she hadn’t expected anything like this. Finally she managed a weak “Yes.”

Picking her up he moved her up so her breasts were at his mouth level. He wrapped his arms around her, crushing the length of her small body to his.

“Wrap your arms around my neck, Little One.” Ta’al commanded.

The moment she obeyed, he ravished her breasts each in turn. He pulled one into his mouth and suckled hard at the nipple. He laved, nibbled, flicked his tongue over it, nipped at the under side. He reveled in her moans of pleasure. He moved his lowest arm down till his hand cupped her bottom. He kneaded the soft mounds and ran his hand over them, gently rubbing. He moved his hand deeper till he felt her small nub. He rubbed at it until her body stiffened. Her breaths were coming in short gasps, panting, moaning, she clutch his head, holding it tightly to her breasts. Finally her felt her body spasm as she screamed her release, felt her juices spill on his hand. Gently he laid her down on the bed and faced her so her mouth came flush with his throbbing member.

“Open your mouth.”

She looked up at him, eyes glazed. Then she opened her mouth. He placed the head of his member into her mouth.

“Suckle it, Little One. Do as I did to your breasts.” He instructed as he placed a hand behind her head holding her to him, lacing his fingers into her long soft hair.

He groaned as he felt her mouth move on him. Her hands grasped the hilt and Ta’al placed his hands over her own, moving them up and down the length. Then he released her hands. He placed one of his hands on her head threading his fingers into her hair. With the other hand Ta’al had to grab one of the bedposts to steady himself. Kalra thoroughly loved his rod, the hard steel beneath soft skin. Vaguely, she felt his body shudder as he filled her mouth.

Ta’al picked her up and moved onto the bed. He tucked her closed to his body, kissed her neck.

“Sleep, Little One.” was all he managed to say before he himself drifted off into a contented slumber.

Back
Top Bottom