Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloody Murder

TakodaVega

Supporter
Supporter
This is a rather simple, if also complex game/Forum set up. It used to be a big time hit at an old forum I went to - problem was that there were some flaws that needed fixing. Those flaws are now fixed. :3

The goal of the game is simple - Find the Murderer before they Find you. The problem? Only the Murderer and the Mod knows who the murderer is - There may be clues along the way to track down the killer. Will you succeed?

I am only supplementing the idea for Game 1 of Bloody Murder, if someone else would like me to Mod another game, simply ask :3 -

How it Works

At the beginning of the game {which consists from 4-10 players IG - meaning a minmum of 5 people all together}, The Moderator will then send a PM to everybody - asking to guess a number between one and 100 {Thus making it less likely to get the same number :D} the one who gets the number closest to the Mod's own chosen number will be named "The Murderer". Everyone else will be given a number between 1-9 {pending on how many players you have} via PM.

The Moderator is in charge of setting and will set the basic post for the scene - And will act as a NPC informing everyone that there has been a Murder - The Mod will contact the Murderer prior to this post asking what would they use to murder the victim next on the list.

Each Murder will take place at a time which everyone is dispersed - either to their rooms or away from everyone else. The murder will interact with the characters normally, and will Not roleplay out how they killed you - rather the victim will roleplay out their Death with the items used by the Murderer.

The game is ended when only two people remain - or the Murderer is revealed.

The Murderer can only reveal themselves if the accusing party provides the 'evidence' that they had killed the victims.

Care to play?

SIGN-UP SHEET FOR GAME 1 OF BLOODY MURDER {Modded by TakodaVega}​
1. Misha Hiroki
2. Erato
3. JESUSO [Aka Hahvy xD]
4. Mr Penguin
5. Lily RavenCrow
6. Mr_Sir
7. Anjeru

The Cut off date January 1st if you are interested ;)

The Esteem Penguin of the Institute for Frying Penguins shall humbly join this 'party' of sorts.

Yea, I'm in hun. *places a nice little reserved sign on a spot for himself* There we go.

Back
Top Bottom