Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

VtM anniversary edition anyone?

Dragonlore

Moon
I have a VtM character I would love to dust off for a character driven game. I'm looking for someone else to ST this but I would be willing to ST the next game or take turns between groups.

I'm mostly interested in the anniversary edition because I never cared for the meta plot or the 'Caine must be the first vampire' thing.

The character I have in mind is a Ravnos art thief/forger whose sire was killed before her training was finished and has created multiple fake personas to protect herself with. She's from modern times. I'll send anyone interested her full backstory.

Would there be room for others in this game? I was recently introduced to V:tM and find it interesting.

It would be interesting to play her in a Sabbat town as her sire was killed (or maybe just attacked, she didn't stay around to find out) by a Tzimisce. I've never played a tabletop game via the internet so what will you need from me (backstory and character sheet, I imagine) and how do you want to go about this?

And if Slayer Knight is fine with it then I would love to have other players.

Glad to hear it. I had a couple of concepts. One was an older vampire that was the weakest of his time but has had time to get stronger (clan undecided). The other is a Malkavian (or crazy non Malk) that believes the Greek gods are real.

I'm not sure why believing in the Greek gods would make someone crazy...that would just make them Pagan. Unless they're crazy and believe in the Greek gods?

Okay guys, all thirteen major clans will be playable as will three main genders (Male, Female, and Futanari). In addition to the main thirteen clans, some bloodlines will be playable as well.

The metaplot will NOT be used at all, and this will be a Sabbat-focused game set in the United States (but I am unsure which city I should use, I'm leaning towards either Phoenix, Arizona or Charleston, West Virginia, both of which are Sabbat domains in my games).

In short, the following sects will be playable

Sabbat (assumed to be the default sect)
Independents
Camarilla (The Camarilla are from a neighboring city and are trying to take over the Sabbat's domain)
Anarchs (ditto)
Black Hand (sub-sect of the Sabbat that serve as enforcers)

The following genders will be playable

Male
Female
Futanari (Can be done any way you wish, and futas are assumed to be normal in this setting though uncommon)

The following clans will be playable...

Brujah
Gangrel
Malkavian
Nosferatu
Toreador
Tremere
Ventrue
Lasombra
Tzimisce
Assamite
Followers of Set
Giovanni
Ravnos

The following bloodlines are playable as well

All Antitribbu (including Tremere Antitribbu, as we are not using the metaplot)
Kiasyd
Daughters of Cacophony (Can only be female or futa)
Salubri (rare and hated)
Baali

As long as there's museums/galleries around so my character can find 'work' I'm find with either city. I'll be playing a female Ravnos, who's probably pretending to be a Toreador, and is independent although she might not tell people that.

Dragonlore said:
As long as there's museums/galleries around so my character can find 'work' I'm find with either city. I'll be playing a female Ravnos, who's probably pretending to be a Toreador, and is independent although she might not tell people that.

Sounds alright with me and there will be museums in the city.

Back
Top Bottom