Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Women who enjoy (switching/role reversal (Ultimate pleasure awaits you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandar

Star
Hello everyone, I'm Alexandar and this is my first thread here. I'm looking for a confident female partner, now what I mean by confident is that she enjoys playing both dom and sub roles in RP. I really enjoy starting out dom but then having the woman/women turn the tables on me and then I play sub for a little bit before I turn the tables on her (and we go back and forth like that).

I'm a writer with a great imagination, and I make it a priority to completely satisfied the needs of my partner. I can play on pretty much any medium except on the forum. I can also play as third or first person perspective depending upon what my partner likes.

Listed below are some of my favorite kinks, but I'm pretty open minded so feel free to ask me about a kink you would like to do (9 times out of 10 I'll be ok with it).

Kinks

Incest
Anal
Girl on Girl
Public Sex
Humiliation
Cockholding
Corruption/seduction
Stealing girlfriend/wife from another guy
futa

Favorite Pairings Most of these are classics, I can play any role so long as its the male role.

Student/Teacher
Molester/person on train
Brother/sister
Father/daughter
Wife(girlfriend)/husband(boyfriend)
Futa/male

Fetishes that I will NOT do under any circumstance

Guro/or anything involving blood or someone getting killed in the end
scat/watersports
extreme Bondage/torture
Guy on guy (I'm fine with futa and trap, but no pure guy on guy) and no before anyone asks I only RP with females (or at least people with female personas.)
Blueballs!!!!!!

My Rules Pretty basic and common stuff.

1. I'm no English major myself so I'll be lenient here but I must be able to understand your post. So no text talk.

2. I prefer a smut over plot ratio. That's not to say I'm against plot but I am horny so sex should always be the priority in the RP.

3. I don't actually have a rule for post length, but with that being said I don't want one word post. I like to hear how your character is feeling, whether they're getting wet or not, and you can always describe from your character's perspective of what my action feels like.

4. Please, PLEASE, and I can not stress this enough, do not leave in the middle of smut without telling me. That's equivalent of giving me blueballs and it will irritate me. A simple "I have to go" will be fine, just something so I'm not waiting on your post.

Promises to you These are things I promise to do for you.

1. I will response to every PM and every post on this thread no matter what they are. I believe that to be a common curtsey (even if I'm telling you no). You can always expect a reply in 24 to 48 max.

2. I will never leave in the middle of smut unless something extremely important comes up, in which case I will PM informing you that I will have to get back to you (normally within 24 to 48 hours).

3. I will always be respectful to you. I may like to play dominant characters who call your character a slut, and I may like to RP non-con situations but outside of RP I will always be polite and respectful to you. If at any time the RP goes in a direction you don't like or are uncomfortable with you simply have to shoot me a message saying so (Of course you have to make it clear you're being serious and not simply RPing your character or else I might not realize something is wrong) and I will change my RP.

4. So long as you follow my rules and are open and honest to me about what turns you on I WILL MAKE YOU CUM! My pride as a male is to always bring my partner satisfaction!

So if your interested or have any questions let me know through PM or on the forum. (That's also where you tell me what medium you would like to play on).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom