Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate M seeking F for Cuckold/Cheating/Slut Wife/GF details inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambrose87

Meteorite
Hello, I'm new here and looking to find a female roleplay partner. I am a 28 year old white male who is literate and detailed in roleplay. I prefer to play on YIM.

I am looking for a cuckold or cheating wife/girlfriend roleplay. I am your somewhat submissive husband or boyfriend who goes along with your desires for other men and eventually enjoys watching you.

- I'm looking for a female roleplayer 18-35.
- Would prefer something ongoing but a one off is fine too.
- I will play as both "myself" (your husband or BF in the roleplay) and the other male as well, although you can control the other male sometimes too if you like.

Not into anything involving piss, scat, or heavy BDSM. I am not bisexual so nothing will take place sexually between myself and the other male, I just like to watch you.

I am open to suggestions as far as how you want to play your character - are you cucking me for humiliation, or just for your own personal enjoyment? Are you eager right away, or do you slowly get more into it as time goes on? Is it you who first brings up the idea, or me? We can work out these details together.

Other turn ons I have that can potentially be worked into these roleplays:
- Interracial (Black M White F)
- Older man and younger woman
- Sex in public

If you're interested shoot me a message and lets talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom