Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The House Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

belfalaxia

Dust
I would love to find a girl to roleplay a party with me. I want this to be about character/setting creation just as much, maybe more than, sex. We'll meet my friends and your friends, do some activities around the party and eventually sneak off somewhere to be alone. Here's the scenario.

You are a high school student in a college town who has decided she is tired of boys her age and convinces her friends to try and get into a college party at a house across town. You get one of your friend's older sisters to buy you booze and pregame at her house while you get ready for the party.

You're feeling a little buzzed and excited to try something new as you walk up the the house. It's the last Saturday before classes start, late August, so it's a warm night and the sun has only just gone down. There are people standing in the front talking and laughing. There is a beer pong table on the side of the house. It looks like fun.

Standing at the door though is a large, kind of scary-looking man smoking a cigarette and sipping from a half pint of Jim Beam with a bag of Solo cups hanging form his belt. Your group cautiously approaches him.

"Alright ladies," he says, "It's five bucks for a cup and I'm gonna need to see some ID."

You're all totally surprised. The other girls look to you like you're supposed to be in charge or something.

"I thought you said nobody would ask how old we are?" one of your friends, not the cleverest in the bunch, asks you. You shrug and are about to turn around and give up when the big man bursts out laughing.

"Jesus, I'm just fucking with you!" he says. "Don't go. Don't go." He hands you the cups. "Girls are free. The keg's in the kitchen." He steps aside to let you by.

Once inside you are hit with a wall of noise. The bass from the black-lit basement makes your body shake. Your group decides to get drinks first before heading into that abyss.

To your right is a living room with a liquor bar with some jello shots on top of it. Everyone is either passed out or already making out on the couches in that room though. To your left is the kitchen and the keg.

Both rooms are quieter and both offer booze, but in the kitchen you see a guy sitting on the counter. It is quieter in there and he chats with the other guys around him, sipping from a bottle of Smithwick's and occasionally filling cups from the keg for the women.

He's wearing board shorts, a thin white T-shirt and flip flops. His damp brown curls bounce as he turns his dark blue eyes, followed by the rest of his neck to meet yours. After a second that feels like three the the eye contact is broken and he resumes his conversation.

If you're interested, PM me a detailed description of your character. Include age, hair (color, texture, how is it done?), face (eye color, face shape, make-up), clothing, shoes and body type. React to the scene however your character would.

Does she approach the stranger at the keg?

Does she bring her friends to the jello shots to talk about all the cute guys (and/or older, more developed) women at the party? What do her
friends think/want to do?

Does she leave for the basement and make him chase after her?

Anything else within reason?

For bonus points, take me through what's going on in her head during all this lead-up. Let's build a setting and some characters and use them to have fun in an exciting and dynamic world of our own creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom