Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets: Nightcurse Cabin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightcurse Cabin

None of the members of this cabin like to be dead weight. They all like to pay their dues and help in any way they can, but Patience has only two passions (currently) her blood.... And her desire to live in a cabin, something that has been with her since Alaska, she finds them to be a great deal more homey. So of course she had one built, and as much as she may fight it she considers the clan that she moved in with her to be part of the family. Everyone knows of her longing passion for Summer, it's why she was taken to Alaska to begin with, she has a great passion for the young werewolf that won't die any time soon, and of course as time has gone on, that has brought more and more creatures into her home as well. So of course the first chance she got Patience pulled the Queen of Secrets aside and made her request. Being in a land of magic, and very highly active creatures helped get the cabin up in no time flat. It's three stories of the finest wood that any land could possibly have to offer, making this place have a longer life span than near every creature in the land. It has twelve rooms of the utmost comfort, four bathrooms, top of the line furniture and even has a nice den for the guys to 'get away'. This beautiful home of course is Patience financial contribution to the land, and to the household in which she lives with, allowing them to save up their money for clubbing, and other such activities that could interest them.

10891994_766546553413739_3790793320721691135_n.jpg

Code:
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Species:[/b]
[b]Date/Time:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Company:[/b]
[hr]

484117_477658805673797_1757539606_a.jpg
1656394_483201608452850_1796303849_n.jpg

Character Name: Patience Nightcurse | Felicity McKayne
Species: Vampire (ancient) | She-Wolf
Date/Time: April 7, 2014: Early morning
Company: Each Other, OPEN

Felicity stretched across her bed and let out a soft sigh as she exhaled, slowly she opened her eyes and sat up before looking around, a smile on her face. "It wasn't a dream" She spoke in a soft whisper, speaking to herself as no one else was in the room, she then pulled her covers aside and spun to rest her feet flat on the wood floor. Stretching once more she stood up and made her way to the closet where she got some clothes to wear. As they hadn't been there long yet she didn't have many options. Getting dressed she then made her way downstairs to the kitchen. Smiling as she saw Patience already sitting at the table with a mug in hand.

"Well, it would seem there are creatures stranger than me." She stated with a soft laugh as she made her way to the coffee pot, lifting it she glanced back at Patience who simply smirked.

"It's coffee, I add the blood later" She responded taking a sip from her mug. She didn't even need to look at the woman to know what she was thinking. She'd been down that road so many times. First started with Summer in Alaska. A few weeks after Summer learned that she was a bloodaholic. The poor girl was sick for a week, convinced herself that everything she drank and ate in the house was laced with blood before it was cooked. Patience found it rather amusing actually but she didn't say anything about it, and she hadn't brought anything along those lines up since. Summer's life was changing rapidly and she didn't need to think of Alaska or all places. All it brought the young wolf was heart break. Rogue's brought the joy back to her, and if she would be reminded of anywhere, that would be it.

Felicity made her way to the table with her mug of coffee and sat down. "Terribly sorry for jumping to conclusions, but I'm afraid I've never been around a bloodaholic vampire before, so I'm not quite certain what your habits are." Felicity spoke in a calm and gentle tone as she took a sip of her coffee and placed the mug on the table. "I do hope that doesn't sound rude. You have already been so kind to my family, I certainly wouldn't wish to make you uncomfortable in your own home."

Patience slowly turned her head and looked at Felicity as she spoke, quirking an eyebrow before she smirked and spoke. "And you're sure you're Donovan's older sister?" She asked as Felicity laughed and nodded her head. "You're quite a bit different from one another. Didn't believe vampires and werewolves were that completely different that they'd divide a family in such a way."

"Well, that's not really what did it." Felicity replied with a soft tone as she looked down at her mug, though it rested on the table she still had a hold on it. "I believe what our parents did to him was the main thing that changed him as he is. He just needs love." Felicity smiled as she lifted her head and looked up at Patience. "Love like your young friend gives him. I understand she chose to be a werewolf to be with him?"

Patience returned to her coffee as Felicity spoke, the old vampire found the subject of Donovan discomforting, she knew his story and she wasn't a fan of it, not that her story was much better, but it was still better, her family didn't abandon her, not entirely at least, long fucked up story that she didn't want to think about. She shook it off before letting out a sigh. "Yeah, she argued with herself for weeks about it. She wanted to be a vampire as he was so he wouldn't be alone, but at the same time she knew if she was a vampire they'd have to bring someone else in to feed them both. So she chose werewolf so that she could be immortal as he is and still give him blood. Proves to be a good choice as this place doesn't supply it like Rogue's did." As Patience answered Felicity she got to her feet and walked over to the window. The fog still lay along the ground. Patience's eyes narrowed on it as she studied it then she shook her head. " You haven't spoken to her yet have you?" Patience asked, more in a disappointed tone than a curious one.

Felicity shook her head, though she knew Patience couldn't see it. "No, I'm afraid I haven't. I'm not sure how to approach her. I'm not really sure how to really approach Donovan. Jasper, he was easy, but Donovan is less likely to let anyone in, perhaps I shall leave him to Autumn to approach first, she seems to have a better way with that about her. Perhaps his niece who didn't have a choice in not seeing him will be more of a comfort than an older sister who he's already made his opinions about."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom