Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

inside the mind (dark & extreme, quite specific setting, taboo smut) [looking for F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

unstrapd

Meteorite
I'll be direct, I'm looking for female characters. If you're a guy, I don't mind, just don't tell me, but do read on.

https://www.f-list.net/c/aforced/

I'm stuck with the story I'm writing, and I'm looking for a female character to give me some insights (and yes, to enjoy the RP'ing as well! Dirty mind a joy forever, and all that!)

The story I'm writing takes place in a near post-apocalyptic world; not exactly Mad Max or crazy steam punk, but... perhaps dystopian would be the better phrase. Some sort of society is there, governments, armies, shopkeepers and schools, but it's a harsh fend-for-yourself place to live in.

My character, depraved and mentally unbalanced to start with, tries to hold on to civil society and morality, but instead finds himself spinning out of control. At one point he meets a younger girl (he is 20-ish), and, in his twisted mind, thinking he shows her true love, forces himself upon her, time and again.

It's non-con at first, but slowly she starts to give in, mentally. It's not exactly Stockholm syndrome, perhaps she is simply resigned that this is gonna be her life from now on....

Please note, what he does to her is rough, kinky and quite quite dark. It's not a scene for the weakhearted.

What I'm looking for is somebody who enjoys playing the female lead, doesn't mind diving into the smut (backgrounds are pretty much established) but, most importantly, likes to simultaneously discuss *why* certain things intrigue her/turn her on/excite her. So next to the RP, there's the occasional OOC line about how/why...

I realize for some (many?) this might be way too personal, but anyway. PM me if you're interested.

Needless to say, looking for at-least-one-reasonable-paragraph writers, not one-liners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom