Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How do you report PM's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
a group of us just got a spam PM from a user known as Mike.ewhores. Sadly as far as I know none of us have found the Report PM. Is there a way to report PM's or users? while he may have only found us using the "Who's Online" he still advertised a different site aka Spam.

Someone suggested a report mod, so I added it.

Srsly. Feel free to browse the MyBB mods site and let me know you want something.

I was just going to ask about the new Report Button on my PMs. I didn't think it was there before and now I see why.

I only have one suggestion/request. It is right in line with the reply button, I have already nearly reported one of my regular partners. Is there any way to place it somewhere that it doesn't get mixed up with "Reply"?

Yes, the report button is good but please. move it away from the reply button, like before or after the delete button.
where it is, is a pain in the ass cause i'm used to clicking the last button on the edge to reply.

i have had the same issue, it does take some time getting use to but i find it is in an okay place. If the report pops up just close the form and click reply.

report only works if you send the from in.

I don't understand what's so difficult about looking before clicking. I've accidentally hit it several times, but all that's required is to click the x button. Just pay attention to where the mouse is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom