Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monsters, science fiction and humor oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Moon

I do, in fact, Bite
Introduction​

First things first! I am obviously new here as you probably already notice, and as I would expect many like to know what kind of writer they are getting involved with before beginning. So, i'll offer a bit about my writing past, as well as preferences in role playing to ease your minds!

I have a long history in writing, I have written fan-fiction constantly over the years, and have seven or eight separate stories breaching the thirty chapter mark. I have also dabbled consistently in co-op writing, short stories, and group writing...and of course Role Playing. All of these things have been going on for the better part of fifteen years, so I am hardly a
"noob" when it comes to this sort of thing.

When it comes to writing in an RP I will always offer at bare minimum one paragraph, and that will usually only occur when there is very little going on, or we are simply writing dialogue and nothing else. That being said I tend to mirror my partner, if you give me details, I will return them. I love emotions, thoughts, actions, expressions, feelings...the more the better!

As for actual content...I can and will write in just about any setting or pairing so long as the idea, or the person intrigue me, so don't be afraid to offer up ideas outside of my "norm". That being said, I tend to personally prefer darker, more hardcore environments where smut is the root of the role play and story is the fruit. I love exotic, wild, and sometimes extreme kinks, and I especially love a writing partner who can write out the sometimes impossible sensations that go along with them in great detail. In fact, at this point it is best of you follow this link before going on:

https://www.f-list.net/c/ericks%20ravencrest/

If you can match that list item for item...you are a shoe in for my utter devotion. If you cant? Well the closer the better, I can adjust my interests if the idea is worth it.

Now then, on to the fun stuff!

Plots:​

1. Just another day at work... - The world is modern, earth like and inhabited only by humans, technology is generally on par with what we have now, though maybe a few years ahead. However, our population is climbing endlessly and while housing and food stuffs are matching demand...jobs are not. A solution to this emerged roughly a decade ago, in the form of first contact with an alien species. This alien species is diverse in nature and design, advanced enough technologically to make their machines seem magical in nature to humanity...and yet their people are dying out. Through centuries of genetic manipulation, evolution and physical modification this species has lost the ability to reproduce...females are barren, and males are sterile. They came to earth because of this problem, because human genetics can be used by their species to create life. Both males and females can be used, and both produce offspring only 5% less perfected then their alien parent with the added benefit of gaining the ability to procreate.

So, as a joint effort, the aliens and humanity work together to repopulate a species and solve the job crises. Men and women are now employed as Sustainability officers, they step through simple doorways at their local Sustainability centers and appear on the alien world. Each officer is given different assignments, some are delegated to households, where whole families partake in the program, others are assigned to specific High Priority targets in order to assure certain bloodlines, others are employed in school systems to educated adolescents in human biology and mating methods etc etc.

Many societal changes have come with this inter species mingling, some of the larger ones are listed below.

Black market sustainability has become commonplace. Aliens in high standing positions trade in technology and resources to obtain full time mating slaves, in fact in alien high society the owning of slaves is something of a status symbol, young aliens flaunt their "toys" and publicly abuse them for sport. This, illegal trade is publicly frowned upon on both planets, however neither government cracks down on the trade. Aliens simply need the extra reproductive output, and mankind benefits from the technology and resources to much to restrict it.

Additionally, sales of fetish encounters have skyrocketed to the point that government regulated sales have come into effect on both worlds. A sort of cross species prostitution has surged to prominence on both worlds. Aliens are housed in small communities on earth, and their sexual partnership is sold to any who wish to partake in the "Out of this world" experience. In the same breath, humans are housed in small communities on the alien world and sold by the hour to those who wish the enjoy the pleasures to be found in human mates without the pressure to reproduce.

Several less the friendly groups have emerged on both sides of the "Jump" (The term used for the portal crossing between worlds). Splinter groups of the alien species who believe that mankind should simply be enslaved and bred as cattle are known to kidnap humans and turn them into little more then incubators and "milk" machines to be used and tormented as their new owners see fit. On earth, two prominent groups have emerged in the wake of first contact. The first are xenophobes who believe the aliens should be left to die, their own hubris and foolhardiness should be their downfall. They constantly interrupt the Jump, protest alien interactions and in some cases resort to actual violence. The second group is essentially the flip side of the same coin, they believe the aliens are our true masters, maybe even the "gods" who gave birth to humanity and in turn, it is our duty to grant them their re-birth. They actively seek to please their "gods" and have backward engineered Jump technology to allow them to freely travel unrestricted to the alien home world where they actively give themselves to their masters...sometimes even taking what isn't offered.

Lastly, inter species couples have begun to pop up, usually Sustainability officers falling for their clients through their duties but sometimes couples emerge from other avenues. Alien kind is generally accepting of this occurrence, but humanity is less understanding and generally frowns upon such things.

Notes ~ The "alien" species is generally demonic in appearance, but they mostly lack the vicious hateful nature of actual demons. Most have adopted humanoid forms to ease mating rituals, but as stated above, alien anatomy has become something of a fetish on earth, and many wish to breed together unhindered.

As a final note, I want anyone interested to know that I am not only open to the idea of you adding to and expanding upon this idea, but I invite it! I think this is sort of a fun and interesting idea, and if you think you can improve upon it please tell me! Let me know via PM if you are interested and we can start working on getting started!

~~~

2. Creating a new god - This idea is extremely heavy on smut, in fact the main story line is based solely on smut, so if you are looking for a big dramatic story you should probably skip over this one.

The basic premise is that of clashing themes, your character is a human from a planet currently in its medieval times. Your world is a fantasy one, elves, Dwarves, dragons etc etc all exist, however magic is mostly unused as it is both dangerous and mysterious to all but the oldest of species. Your character is also part of a small village that has been offering sacrifices to a nearby "Demon" for nearly fifty years, this year your character has been chosen as the sacrifice. She is bound to a post on a cart and wheeled into a cave system and left to be devoured by the demon, what she is greeted with is instead an ancient artificial intelligence which had crashed centuries before and been buried beneath the earth. She isn't eaten, and is instead forced to serve as a delivery system via an advanced suit, that quite literally molds her into a creature that she is supposed to mate with. The AI requires canine DNA? Your character is then forced onto all fours and the suit shapes into a canine form around her, she becomes a human trapped inside a wolf.

Her task, is to venture out into the world and gather genetic material from specific creatures on the world, her body is effectively turned into a test tube. She is forced to mate everything from orcs to wolves to dragons, take in their genetic data and deliver it back to the ship. This data is compiled in order to create a "Perfect" being, that can serve as a new god to rule over the weaker species like humanity.

Notes: I have quite a few ideas about how this will work, mainly how the suit can work and a few ideas on how we can give your character a bit more of an arc. Additionally, we can leave the fantasy planet after a while and venture to more alien worlds and creatures if you would like. Lastly, as with most of my RP's, the closer your F-List is to mine the better...I love having fun with the various fetishes involved and tossing my partners characters into mind melting experiences of sexual pleasure. SO, the more open minded you are the better!

~~~

3. Supernatural One shots - Again, heavy smut, exotic kinks and scenarios, the more open you are the better! I would also like if anyone interested in this idea be open to doing a few in a row, since most will be over relatively quickly.

The basic premise here is simple in nature, but limitless in potential. Your character is assailed by the supernatural, the alien, the occult. Each time a new set of problems arise that result in sexual debauchery and abuse. I think having you play a reporter, detective, or writer of some sort would be fun. MAybe your character is even making a "Survival Guide to the Weird and Unknown", and keepsfinding herself on the recieving end of the things she is supposed to be surviving. These encounters will vary greatly, some will be light hearted and playful, while others might be dark and hardcore. I have a few basic starting ideas, but as I said there are many that can be added by either me or you!

- Meeting a werewolf in heat
- Drinks with a vampire
- Hide and seek with ghosts
- Close contact with aliens
- Serving as the 'sacrifice' for a cult
- Lost in the Minotaur's Labyrinth
- Girls night with a Succubus
- Bdsm party with a Incubus as your date
- Tangled in a Driders web
- Hypnotized by a Mindflayer
- Locked in the dragons tower
- etc etc. Feel free to add all those naughty ideas you might have!

Notes: As I mentioned above, the tone from encounter to encounter can vary greatly, but I would like a healthy mix of actual peril and fun just to keep things semi realistic (After all sleeping with a were wolf isn't exactly safe). Nonetheless, I have no interest in snuff, gore, mutilation etc etc. So lets avoid such kinks. Lastly, as with those idea listed before this one, the more your F-list/interests align with mine, the better!

Pm me with ideas/interest and we can go from there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom