Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let us dance |ClOsEd|

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ever wondered what it's like....what it's like to play the wild card?"​

|M/M| Preferred |M/F| Encouraged.

|Intro|

Ash here. I'm not looking for much but a few roleplays to keep me busy. Here are some pairings I'm interested in and a couple of teasers to go along with em'. As the title states I am a dom looking for subs. I don't quite care what kind of sub you play. I also like to use anime pics for character visuals but, if that is a problem I have no issue using model pictures. I enjoy playing M/M roleplays but, have no problem playing M/F ones. I won't lie I enjoy playing rough. I also like dark themes and don't mind a little gore if you know what I mean. I'm open from anything to realistic to complete fantasy. I like to play all kinds of colorful doms who'll use any means necessary to get what they want. Please be sure to look over my list o'kinks to see what I enjoy and what you don't so we don't leave a nasty taste on each other's tongue. Also, I like descriptive\Progressive posts. I usually mirror my partner or type more. My average post will probably be 3+ paragraphs.

|Pairings|
Summon/Mage

You aren't much...a bookworm at most. You don't look it but, you could also say you're kind of the pacifist pathetic pushover type all the bullies flock to, to make your life a living hell. But all of that is about to change when your summon shows you what it's like to be the boss of life.
|I'll be playing the summon|

|Other pairings|
(Any can be mixed and matched)
brother x sister
Teacher x student
Maid/Boss
Prince/Knight
Prince/Royal family member
Demon/human
Detective/Murderer
Super here/sidekick
Super hero/villain
Mafia boss/lackey
Mafia boss/cop
Cop/Cia Agent
Spy/Spy
Knight/Knight
Assassin/Assassin
Assassin/Mark
Bounty Hunter/Citizen

|Blatant Scenarios that can be worked into any pairing or era.|

[1]Kidnapped and held for ransom, two strangers of the opposite personality develop an estranged relationship trying to break away from their captor.

[2]Stranded in foreign lands, a royal knight is kidnapped and sold to a lesser knight as an apprentice. They constantly battle back and forth as the royal knight feels he shouldn't be serving someone lower ranking than him, and also wants to go home. And the lesser knight, well he just thinks the other could be a damn good addition to the army and wants him on his side.

[3]A bounty hunter becomes obsessed with some random citizen at a saloon and decides to abandon mission for this new interest. Bullets fly and swords clash trying to catch this rogue hunter as he indulges in a little something called love--maybe. [I play the hunter.]

[4]Several murders have happened nationally and a CIA agent is forced to team up with a cop who's happened to witness the murderer in the act.

[5]A bitter cop who's mother was killed by a gang when he was a child, is caught in the crossfire of two warring mafias. Injured and left for dead, he is rescued by a mob boss. He learns first hand that not all gangs are ruled by ignorant killers...Some are ruled by bloodthirsty bastards who enjoy killing just as much as tormenting the helpless.

[6]Two Assassins(One who fights clean and another who is out for blood) are forced to work together in an upcoming mission. They have to kill several targets over a widespread of land. Over the course of time, the two assassins build a relationship built of more than just hatred and disgust.

[7]Two spies run into each other on a similar mission. Intrigued by each other, they frequently steal away from their opposing corporations to see one another.

[8]A villain takes a super hero under his wing after a bad battle with an opposing force. It was a good thing too, since that opposing force is some weird alien god from another planet and is....well he's trying to take over the world--the hero and the villain are the only super powers left able to take on the enemy.

[9]Mafia boss screws his lackey more often than not. Lackey get's kidnapped and now the boss sets out on some epic quest to get the other back. While the lackey is off he's completely entranced by someone else and when the boss finally comes to rescue him, instead of coming willingly, they square off in a battle to the death. (I'll be playing the boss and the kidnapper.)

[10]An Assassin goes off on his mission to kill a rival from another assassin's corp. One dark and stormy night while the battle commences, he winds up getting a concussion from the former assassin and when he awakes he can't remember a damn thing. The other assassin's knows everything and decides to make the other suffer in his amnesiac state. (I'll be playing thr former assassin.)

|These things can be built upon. We can throw brother x sister or brother into any of these scenarios. Uhm, that's about it. Let's make a lovely little role-play together. I'm always the dom. My dom's are really assertive and quite touchy--more often than not sarcastic. Depending on the kind of roleplay we're engaging in they can be quite romantic. But, if it is required for my character to be a comeplete douche all the time, he'll have his moments will there will be some kind of down period where he will be a little gentle--just to allow the sub to breathe. I don't mind if any of these become MxM or MxF. However, I always play the male. I love to play rough, so please don't neglect to take a look at my F-list please. Threads or Pms are fine with me.|

|I Don't mind if anyone wants to play a comeplete pushover.|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom