Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lf somebody to be my stepsister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy720

Moon
I need somebody to play a beautiful chubby girl. You can choose the name. I would liked to mostly get dominated and have various house objects shoved in my ass sometimes. I would also like this to eventually lead to a pregnancy
I've known my stepsister for about five years and have had a crush on her for about three of them.
Kinks -- https://www.f-list.net/c/guy720/

The day started out shoveling snow with my stepbrother but after we was done I needed a ride home, since I don't live with them, so my stepsister offered. We both got into her pilot that has three rows of seats, a tv, and now a beautiful driver.

As we got going we chit chatted and then she asked a random question out of the blue "I've been noticing that you stare at me a lot recently. Do you got a crush on me?" The question surprised me and then I weighed the possible outcome of my answers and replied yes and her face turned red. Her next question was, "How long have you had your crush on me?"

"I have had my crush on you for about three years, but I know you don't like me like that," I replied truthfully. She looked over at me as we approached a red light and smiled. I couldn't tell if it was a flattered smile or a relieved smile.

"Have you ever jerked off to fantasies about me?" She asked. That question surprised me so much that my face turned red and gave the answer away. It was quiet the rest of the way to my house so I fell asleep. Now for some reason I always get a boner when I sleep in cars and this time was no different except I wasn't wearing underwear and I was wearing sweatpants that shows off my big dick. After I had my hard on for a few minutes I felt a hand down my pants grabbing my dick and stroking it. I woke up at home still with a hard on and I felt so embarrassed mostly because of what happen earlier. When I looked over at my stepsister I noticed that she was staring at the tent in my pants but was trying to not make it noticeable. I looked my stepsister up and down and noticed that her skirt was folded into herself and her thong was around her ankles. I got out of the car and went inside to think about what I just saw and if it was real or not.

The next time I was over at my stepbrothers house I was fixated on finding a pair of my stepsisters panties. After I found my chance to go look in the laudry basket in her room I took it. I searched for a couple minutes in the laundry basket and found that same pair from a couple days again that was around her ankles. I put them into a bag a brought from my house in the very bottom where nobody would see unless they were trying to. After a couple of hours hanging out with my stepbrother I noticed that my stepsister was staring at me and that sent chills down my back because I had stolen her panties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom