Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eorzea University

sorchasilver

Supernova
Tossing the idea out there to see who may be interested.

Lately me (and several others) have been playing a lot of FFXIV and I had the idea bouncing around my head about what it would be like to have our characters in a modern setting. First off I'd like to state you DO NOT have to have played the game to join this RP I will include links to a wiki before so you can see the races and information on the various classes I list to design a character. That said if you haven't played the game take a minute to look through the wiki :3

I decided to use a university for a couple of reasons.

1. Age range can be much more varied.
2. A school setting allows for some battling using the magic and warrior classes from the game.
3. Its a more contained setting than an entire world at this time. (If it did well perhaps the interested people can expand open the modern world)

My plan was to have three major areas of study at the University.

Magic - would have both entry level and advanced programs
War - same deal, entry and advanced
Trades - FFXIV has a whole pile of trade classes a character could learn I figured it makes sense to include them.

Students could train in 1 magic or war class AND 1 trade class. I have no issues with people choosing to start in an advanced class as long as they know the skills and such associated with it.

Magic Entry Level
Arcanist
Conjurer
Thaumaturge

Magic Advanced
Scholar or Summoner
White Mage
Black Mage

War Entry Level
Gladiator
Pugilist
Lancer
Archer
Marauder

War Advanced
Paladin
Monk
Dragoon
Bard
Warrior

Trades
Weaver
Leatherworker
Carpenter
Alchemist
Blacksmith
Armorer
Goldsmith
Culinarian
Botantist
Miner
Fisher

I decided to run this as an open group to just kind of let it flow. I won't be holding it to any particular plot other than the students are at the University trying to learn. Part of their program can include battling and there would University rules to follow etc etc. I'd prefer to keep heavy sexual elements out of it, I'd like to focus more on the character interactions and battles possibly. If you are interested, just leave a note below and tell me your thoughts! Would love to hear from you! Don't be intimidated by the fact this RP is based off a game, as I mentioned you don't have to have played to join.

Important Links
FFXIV Races
FFXIV Entry Level Class and Trades
FFXIV Advanced Classes

I remember beta testing this~ if I get money I'll have to get back into it again. ^^ Can I be a Mithra or is it just FF14 based? c:

OOH XD haha sorry I guess the answer to the original question is try to stick with FFXIV races if possible?

Alrighty! ^^ What was the name of the big burly race again? I forget that ones name...mm... x.x I wish I could play the full game hehe. x3

Well there are four of us, I think that's fine for starting an open group for the time being ya? Any other thoughts or suggestions or request?

Back
Top Bottom