Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Husband, girlfriend, cuckquean (Something a little different.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, the rules, limits, and preferences:
Rules
1. My character = My character, your character = your character.
2. I don't need big, long posts. As long as you give me your character's reactions, their thoughts, something with substance to it, and something I can respond to, we're good. I'm fine with just a paragraph. 5-7 sentences.
3. PM, email, thread, in that order, are how I prefer to RP. IM is highly unlikely.

Limits
The only hard, non-negotiable limit I have is scat. Other than that, it's at least up for discussion.

The plot:
For those of you unaware, a cuckquean is the term for the female equivalent of a cuckold. Husband brings home either random women or a steady girlfriend, fucks her, wife can be involved, usually in a humiliating or demeaning capacity. I'm looking for something that includes this as its basis, preferably modern, long-term (So my character (the husband) would probably have a steady girlfriend.) Beyond that, I don't have much figured out beyond the fact that this would likely require you to play both women. I'm willing to discuss it and see if we can work something out. I have a few ideas, but I'd like to see if anyone interested has anything in mind before sharing them. PM me if you're interested, and we can see how things go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom