Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets: The Animal House

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Animal House

Welcome to The Animal House. The rules here are very few. Owned by Stefani Wilson this place is always moving. It was originally built several worlds away by a one Priscilla Stroigoscu when she was young and reckless, but the idea caught Stef's attention, she asked, and now she's running with it. Everything the mind can imagine can be found here. Allows for DJs and live performers, with a fully stocked bar, bar dances, fire breathing, cage dances, lap dances, strippers, pole dances, private rooms, comfortable seating and much, much more. It's open around the clock and is located far enough away from any living establishment that it doesn't disturb the neighbors.

The club does have theme nights, wet t-shirt contests, karaoke nights, different music themes and much, much more. These change from week to week so do be sure to keep an eye on the information board.

10882352_766546580080403_972657035344246700_n.jpg

• Owner: Stefani Wilson
  • Manager(s):
  • Assistant Manager(s):
  • Head Bouncer:
  • Bouncers:
  • Head Bartender: Ryan Andrews
  • Bartenders: Kyra Daniels &
  • DJ(s):
  • Live Performer(s):
  • Stage Dancer(s):
  • Cage Dancer(s):
  • Pole Dancer(s): Erin O’Rylie

Code:
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Species:[/b]
[b]Date/Time:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Company:[/b]
[hr]

RE: Sinner's Secrets: The Animal House (Closed)

1620572_481182538654757_701094028_n.png

Character Name: Stefani Wilson
Character Species: Artic were-fox
Date/Time: April 6, 2014: Morning
Company: OPENish

Stef came from Peaceful Valley, more affectionately known as Land of my Father by those who lived there solidly. She didn't really, she was rather new to the area but she grew to like it quickly. The creatures she met there were like few she had ever met before. The reasoning much of it was because of where she was from. She used to live in the Northern United States, in Alaska with a few relatives, but she moved out to make a new name for herself and see the world.

That desire brought her to many, many different places, she enjoyed different things about each one of them but when Secrets was re-opened she'd dare not pass up the opportunity to live here. She knew some of the stories of the land, her great, great, grand parents had first heard about it. She wished to see if the rumors and stories were true. Once she had settled in she found that the land it's self seemed to be growing as new creatures seemed to magically appear from all over the place.

This gave her the idea for The Animal House, Secrets was the perfect place for it. She remembered The Animal House back in Peaceful Valley, built by the daughter of the man who owned the land and she wanted to bring it here. After finding the woman who originally came up with it and getting an ok from her of course. She got such permission and she was thrilled that she did. It didn't take to long to get everything up and running, the most difficulty was the things that took extra technology to run. Technology was slowly being brought into Secrets, but there were still many things that the place missed. For now she planned on using magic for what things she needed that weren't here yet, but she knew eventually, she would have to upgrade.

RyanAndrews_zps4f0735a3.jpg

Character Name: Ryan Andrews
Character Species: Vampire
Date/Time: April 6th: Morning
Company: Stefani

Ryan was getting really annoyed with everything happening to him. First he was in New Orleans, working as a bartender in a strip club. Then he was working at a small tavern in Rogue's. And suddenly he was pulled into a new realm again. He sighed with a laugh as he wandered around, until, that is, he saw a large building that reminded him of a night club. Well, at least he could try to get work while he was here.

It didn't look like they were open yet, the the sign said they were hiring, so he made his way into the quiet building, taking off his long black coat to reveal a dark blue tee and black jeans. "Hello, anyone here? I saw you were looking for help." His voice rang out into the empty. He looked around, taking stock of everything around him.

Well this place looked fun. More like the strip club in New Orleans, but more over the top. Maybe he could have a little fun around here.

1555446_477654425674235_627781269_n.jpg

Character Name: Stefani Wilson | Kyra Daniels
Character Species: Artic were-fox | vampire
Company: Each Other, Ryan

Stefani was just organizing the bottles behind the bar when she heard a male voice. that caused her to damn near jump out of her skin. Turning around she looked Ryan up and down curiously. She was dressed in a casual denim jacket a light blue tank top, a black skirt and a pair of casual heels. One of the last things she bought before she moved permanently to Secrets. Standing and stepping out from behind the bar she slowly approached the male before she circled once around him. "Male vampire, interesting, I haven't seen a vampire in I don't even know how long. Well unless you count the thousands of vampire hybrids I've come across, you'd be surprised how many of them there are, but pure blood vampires. Oh so very rare." Stef laughed softly at herself before putting her hand out.

"Terribly sorry that was quite rude of me indeed. My name is Stefani Wilson, you may call me Stef, welcome to The Animal House. She's not quite open yet but you're certainly welcome to look around." Stef paused for a moment to take a breath before the turned and started towards the bar. After only two steps she turned back and looked at Ryan. "What is it that you can do sir? The Animal House has a wide range of jobs available, but I certainly wouldn't like to hire you for the wrong one." Stef again looked Ryan up and down as she crossed her arms behind her back.

After a few seconds of standing in silence she took a small step to her left and glanced from where she was standing to where Ryan was. Not saying a word she simply smiled softly and looked at the ground. After a few more seconds a rip opened and a young blond woman was shot through it. She hit the ground semi hard just at Ryan's feet, the display of course caused Stef to laugh softly as she lifted her head. "Welcome to Secrets." She said with a joyful gleam as the young blond got to her feet.

"Welcome indeed!" Ky snapped still slightly disoriented as she shook her head. "I feel like I was shot through a meat grinder and... Hello!" As she spoke she slowly got to her feet before catching the sight around her. "I have no idea where I am, but if there's a bar in this place I so wanna be standing behind it!" As she spoke she continued to look around before turning to see who helped her to her feet. She jumped slightly and squeaked as she saw Ryan. "Hot damn. If I'm dead. I pass on the kiss of life."

Company: Stefani, Ky

Hearing the voice behind him he turned, eyes instantly roaming the beautiful woman before him. He didn't hide the fact he was looking her over as she did the same, chuckling as she spoke about what he was. "Well mam I am all vampire and all male, so I guess that would make me a male vampire then. Though you are more then welcome to check either of those statements if you wish." He laughed as she introduced herself and explained about the place.

"Ryan. Ryan Andrews. And might I just say it is a pleasure Miss Stefani." He nodded as he started to look around before she stopped him and asked what he did. "Well, I don't mean to brag, but I am a hell of a bartender if you are looking for one. Really all I know to do that would help here it seems, except as maybe eye candy." He continued to flirt a bit before another woman was suddenly deposited at his feet.

"Well, beautiful women all around, add a few sexy guys and I'm in heaven." He laughed as reached down and offered the woman his hand to hell her up. Ryan may have been a horrible flirt, but he was still a gentleman. "Well then, I certainly wouldn't complain to working with you behind the bar either. I think we could raise some hell together."

Stefani laughed softly at Ryan's comment about being all vampire and all male. His comment of pushing to her checking either brought a smile to her face. He was quite flirty, but she had no issue with flirty, in fact The Animal House ran mostly off flirty, and would more so when it was ready to open. "I will certainly check your credintials later then." Stef replied. When he mentioned that he could bartend she looked at the bar then back to Ryan. Which was about the time Kyra dropped in. She laughed softly as Kyra spoke but said nothing, placing a hand over her mouth as Kyra comment on Ryan.

Kyra smiled a thank you for him helping her to her feet and brushed her hands over her jeans as she responded to him. "I am totally for that." Kyra replied to the two of them working together. "Course I do believe it might be fair to warn you. I think I could give you a good run for your money." Kyra replied with a playful wink at Ryan before turning and facing Stefani. "So um... You own this joint? I'd seriously like to apply."

Stefani nodded at Kyra's question before turning and moving towards the bar once more. "Both of you bartending, could be very interesting." As Stefani neared the bar she hopped onto it and sat down. "I would assume you both have a solid set of experience in both bartending and dealing with large crowds? I expect things to get rather chaotic around here. Also... You don't have an issue working under a man do you?" Stef asked glancing over at Kyra questionably. "I mean you smell quite young, vampire or not might be best for him to have a bit more power."

Kyra glanced back at Ryan while she followed Stef to the bar and listened to her talk. "Yeah, yeah we can handle. My last job was a night club, and him... He's a whore" Kyra laughed as she glanced back at Ryan. "Sorry.... Man whore... Same idea." She smirked before looking back at Stef. "We can totally handle a joint like this and.. Honestly? Would be a nice change of pace. No offense to you but I'm kinda tired of being pimped out by chicks!"

Stefani looked at Ryan as she listened to Kyra speak, trying not to laugh at some of the things that came out of her mouth. "Alright, then let's see what you've got. I was actually hoping to open tonight, so if you two can impress, then that makes my job that much easier."

He gave Stefani a friendly smirk. "Well then I certainly look forward to my interview then. Business, casual, or naked?" He laughed a bit more as he followed her and Ky up to the bar. Stefani was right, he was a big flirt, but flirting with the right people gave him bigger tips, and maybe some thing extra later on. He smirked as he moved to the bar, smiking over to Ky.

"I'd take that wager little one. Just don't go crying to mommy when I bend you over and spank you in front of the bar." He was speaking both metaphorically and literally in her case. Hell he would just have one big threesome at the bar with both of then with patrons watching if he could. Not that it wasn't something he wouldn't try for anyway. "I think ihl have been doing this for a bit longer than you."

He nodded as Stefani asked about experience. "Well, if you are willing to deal with about 50 years of refrences I am willing to give them to you." He looked at Ky a bit. "Oh... a woman working under me. How fun. And I resemble that remark young lady." He joked with Ky, though he was not above admitting he was a manwhore.

"So what would you like to see boss? "

Stefani smiled slowly shaking her head at Ryan's question. "We'll have to see where my mood is sitting when we get that far lovely." She replied with a playful wink before pressing her lips together to keep from laughing as the two went back and forth.

Kyra rolled her eyes at the threat of being laid over his knee. "I think I can handle you smart guy." Kyra replied with a slightly cocky tone. "Besides, who says I won't just beg for more hm?" She asked crossing her arms in front of her chest. Glancing over at Stefani she began to speak to the woman again just as Ryan made the comment about bartending longer than she had, she laughed and looked over at him. "Oh pasha! That's only because you're older than I am!" She stated with a slight glare as Stefani began to laugh.

"Do you two... Know one another?" she asked working to draw back her laughter before she continued to speak. "I mean the connection you two already have is.... Well it's rather amusing." When Ryan spoke up of his references she nodded slightly then smirked again as he went back at Kyra.

Kyra wrinkled up her nose at Ryan's mention of 50 years of references. "You look good for your age old man." She said with a smirk before sticking out her tongue and looking over at Stefani. "I know of him but I never actually met him face to face. He and I used to both live in Rogue's Fortune, he was the bartender at a place called Trickster's Tavern, while I bartended at Velvet Mist which was the night club there. Before that I joined a vampire coven in Southern California and worked at their club as a bartender. Any other places I've worked honestly wouldn't do an interview much justice. They were small time places that never really would have amounted to a damn thing."

Stefnai nodded her understanding of both of their comments on work history as she settled onto the bar, Stef was quiet for a time as she glanced around the club then looked back to the two of them. "Honestly, I think I've seen plenty." She replied with a smirk. "You two have very..... Creative interactions, could easily draw a crowd, and short of putting you both in a cage together the best place you'd draw a crowd would be behind the bar. Of course, bartending isn't just about flirting with the customers obviously people are going to come in here thirsty." Stefani leaned to one side as she glanced back at the bar. "I've pretty much made a deal with the devil to have this wide of a variety of alcohol at my disposal. New stock will come in every two days, like clock work."

Stefani glanced back at the two. "If you're going to need more than what's shipped or shipments more often I obviously am going to need to know that. With your work history it's obvious that you have the knowledge required to handle a bar, you'll know the drinks, have your fun ways of mixing the drinks to make it enjoyable to watch, you're social and most importantly you two have solid chemistry with one another. That's important. I wouldn't buy a drink from bartenders that seemed to have tension or solid issues with one another. So long as you two can work as well behind the bar together as you do here. You're hired."

Kyra glanced at Ryan then back to Stef before shrugging her shoulders. "I've yet to meet someone I couldn't work with and from what I know about him, he won't be my first.... By the way... In all the excitement... My name is Kyra Daniels, sorry for.... Kinda breaking in, didn't have much of a choice."

"Also because I can control myself a little better." He gave Ky a laugh and a nudge, teasing her a bit as he listened to Stefani. "Yeah, we know each other in passing. Never worked together though. Which is a pity now that I think about it. Yeah, before the tavern I worked as a bartender in a little strip club in New Orleans. Met some interesting people there, and got used to being social and flirting. Don't remember much of my past before that." He shrugged, laughing it off.

"Well, I would have to check what you have, but from a quick glance I think you have everything we could need. And as far as fancy little tricks.... well how about this for ya." He smirked as he grabbed a few bottles with his mind, sending them spinning around and grabbing a glass. He plucked one from the air and poured it as the other two swooped in and poured themselves. "Be practicing this for a while now, getting stronger and stronger." He smirked as the three bottles flew back and he took the glass, taking a sip of the drink.

"Ok, that may have been a bad example...... a little heavy on the lime juice this time." He sighed as he finished it off. It was one of the advantages of being a vampire, he could drink as much as he wanted and never get drunk. "I have no problem working with her. Never met a bartender I couldn't work with." He smiled, hearing they basically had the job.

"Well then tonight looks like it will be fun."

"That better have been a young vampire crack not a woman crack or you and I may go a few rounds!" Kyra replied with a playful laugh as he nudged her. She didn't know much about Ryan at all but she was enjoying what she was getting to know about him. He was laid back and quite a bit more relaxed than several bartenders she'd worked with in the past. More like the people in Rogue's, those people she could work with happily till death if she was allowed.

Stef laughed as the two continued, she didn't believe for a moment that Kyra could actually take Ryan on if it really was a serious issue, but she felt Kyra was smart enough to know that too, which for her kept things quite interesting. Playful nature back and forth was always good. As the bottles flew from the shelves she smirked watching them, listening as he spoke and then returned the bottles to the shelves. "So it's true, vampires do have dark gifts, that's very impressive."

Kyra rolled her eyes and mumbled under her breath. "Show off." as she watched the bottles then laughed as he spoke of his mixture being a bad example. "Sure hope hot chicks don't make you nervous Ryan." Kyra teased before hoping over the bar. "I mean if she's going to be our new boss you'll have to tame that." Kyra teased as she grabbed a few bottles from the shelf and flipped them a few times in the air. After a few seconds while one of the bottles was in mid flight she grabbed a glass and pulled it in front of her before mixing in some of the ingrediants and setting the bottles down.

Stef smiled and shook her head as she watched Kyra. "Just try not to make to big of a mess. I've a feeling with the two of you involved things may get rather playful. Not that I mind playful obviously." As Kyra finished mixing the drink she handed it to Stef who took it with a smile. "Well I'm glad to know that you two can work together, pleasure Kyra, you may call me Stef." She took the shot before setting the glass down and shaking her head slightly before slipping off the bar. "I do hope the two of you enjoy working here. Before you get comfortable with the set up however I would like to give you a bit of a run down of everything. So you're not completely in the dark once you step foot out of here."

"You're in a land called Secrets, there's not a lot.... Civilization wise around here but the land is plentiful and has a great deal to offer. Recently the Queen of Secrets was brought back to the land, and the King's request, and shortly after that happened many rips began opening in different areas of the land, and lots of creatures have come through. Obviously seeing as the two of you know one another there is a chance they are many coming from the same place. So you might know them. While there will be others you do not know. If you have any questions about the land I'm sure I can answer them. If for some reason I can not I will certainly find you someone who can, even if you're sent to the King and Queen of Secrets themselves."

Kyra listened as Stef spoke, looking curiously at Ryan as she took in her words "Cool" she finally replied after several moments of silence "I honestly didn't have much reason to stay back there anyway, boyfriend troubles, they're far more of a hassle than they're worth."

Stef nodded slightly at Kyra's words before looking from one to the other "That actually brings me to my first concern. Obviously I don't care if you get into relationships, far as I'm concerned you can marry one another, but!" She paused for a moment looking from one to the other. "I do not want anything affecting your work. Which means jealous lovers are not welcome in the club. I ask also that you not do anything against someone's will, beyond that, well including that it's pretty much common sense stuff. A club is for fun and a bit of chaos, so obviously I'm not going to stop it from taking place. Oh, there is one more thing." Stef glanced over at Ryan with a smile before she spoke. "For your own sanity well as mine, don't knock any of the staff up."

He laughed at Ky's comments about him being a show off. "Only around sexy ladies and men. Ok, so yeah, I am a show off." He smirked as he listened to the rules. He wasn't going to have to worry about any jealous ex boyfriends or girlfriends, as he really didn't have any. He was more a one night of fun kind of guy, things were less messy that way. "Oh hun I never get into anything serious. I am far too young to settle down." He laughed as he started to step around the bar and take a spot.

"And I don't see any problem working with the lovely Kyra here, if she can stand a little teasing that is." He smirked as he started cleaning the glass out he just used. "So it sounds like a few of our friends might be popping in from time to time then. A couple of them I wouldn't mind seeing again." He nodded at Stefani's explanation of what had happened. "Yeah, most of us have at least one gift, some of the elders often have more." He continued cleaning a bit more. "If some of the people I know managed to slip through, I know a few more will be looking for work.

Kyra laughed as Ryan explained the only time he showed off, and nodded as he agreed that he was one. Laughing as he spoke of being to young to settle down. "Where were you last summer? I could have used that wisdom, and saved myself a lot of headache... Course I can't say I have ex issues either.... One of them is dead, the other one.... Well" Kyra shrugged a bit. "I have no clue where the Hell he is, though I can honestly say I don't plan on losing any sleep trying to figure it out either, seeing as he vanished like six plus months ago and all." Kyra smirked and nudged Ryan as he washed the glass then looked over at Stef. "I don't really plan on hooking up again either, and if I get stupid about it I'll just have Ryan here knock some sense into me. You know better safe than sorry." Kyra laughed.

When Stef began explaining things Kyra grew silent and just listened. She appeared in the club, to her that was all she needed it was a sign. She knew going through the portal she'd end up in another land, if not another time so she didn't much care, anything to get away from Rogue's really. As Stef spoke of the land and the rules she had of the club Kyra just took it all in, nodding a bit at a few of the things. She then remained silent as Ryan spoke, smirking a bit as she looked at him curiiously.

"Wonderful." Stef began after Ryan had finished speaking. "I'm sure you'll both be quite at home here. I do have a few things I'd like to do before I open this evening so I'll leave you two to.... Well to whatever it is you'd like to do I suppose. I suggest getting acquainted with the club and of course maybe even getting acquainted with the land. I know there's a tavern not to far from here and the Queen is at the lake, also the castle is open to everyone. They have a lovely library."

Kyra wrinkled up her nose at the mention of a library, books to her meant her sister and seeing that was the only thing she felt she really left behind she didn't want to think about it. "Thanks" Kyra replied to Stef before looking back at Ryan. "More people from Rogue's showing up? That could be totally bitchin. Sure hope Sissy is one of them, she'd look hot in one of those cages." Kyra sighed softly as she shook her head. "Come to think of it, I'm going to miss the Mist crew, Annie was quite a bit of fun. Damnit! I can't believe I'm getting home sick, this stinks." Kyra huffed as she picked up one of the bottles and took a swig before setting the bottle down with another sigh. "And we can't get drunk.. There's irony, that was one reason I wanted to be turned."

"Happily if you need. Beautiful young little thing like you shouldn't be worrying about settling down. You have all of eternity for that." He laughed about Ky not trying to settle down again. "Number of heartbreaks I have suffered? Zero, because I don't let my heart get involved. As long as I get a good lay from either a pussy or a cock I am good." He laughed more as he stepped from behind the bar.

"I think I am going to explore around here first, get to know the place I am going to be working at like the back of my hand." He smirked, starting to wander around the place for a bit, still thinking about the two women. Maybe one night he should just bend Ky over the bar and give her that good deep fucking she obviously needed. Stefani, she would be a more tender job, slow and teasing until one of them lost it. He smirked at the thoughts, not really worried about hiding them. Anyone that read them could have fun with them. He was wild and free, and that was how he stayed.

Character Name: Kyra Daniels
Character Species: vampire
Company: Ryan

"In my defense I was a stupid mortal both times" Kyra responded with a laugh, sure she was with Zack after she was turned, but she started falling head over heals gaga for him before she was turned, after she was turned because of her thing for him Setrhos assigned him to her and they just grew closer. "I'm totally going to follow your lead on that though from now on. Screw commitment, leaves a bad taste in the mouth." Kyra nodded. She smirked at his comment of getting a good lay being enough for him. That comment alone was enough for her to realize she'd be able to get along with him just fine. "I hear that, man the last time I did that was before I got into the Cali coven."

She glanced to the back of the bar as Ryan spoke of going exploring and she nodded slightly. "Shouldn't the question be how well you know your hand?" She called after him laughing as she shook her head, kicking her feet as she took another drink from the same bottle. "I think I'll stay right here for a bit. Didn't plan on getting this home sick. Least wise not so soon, I need some time to fully let go of the past before I can move forward into a solid future."

Company: Ky, Open

"Wow, that long ago then. I guess you really just need to be tossed down and let loose huh?" Ryan laughed as he walked around the dance floor and stages. "Can't wait to see these full of people. Will make things really fun." He turned back with a sparkle in his eye that told he was up to no good. Then again, when was he ever up to any good? He laughed at the thought as she made her comment.

"I know my hand fairly well, though not as well as I am sure you could become antiquated with it." He smirked and laughed before turning back to the stage, wondering how much convincing it would take to get her up there to put on a bit of a show. She really needed something to cut loose and let go of everything. "Hey Ky, you think Step would mind if we used her stage a bit before she opens. Maybe you would like a private show?" He turned back and winked.

"I mean, we could trade off, show for a show. What do you think?"

"Well hey if you're volunteering." Kyra purked up and spun around the bar to look at Ryan as she hopped down and walked towards the dance floor. Ky hadn't really done much of anything since before Zack left, her sister kept her on the path of the faithful and true, why she didn't quite understand, guy like that was probably screwing every girl he could get his hooks into, without a second thought. She placed her hands behind her back as she slowly made her way along the dance floor. "You have evil intent... I'm intrigued." Ky spoke softly as she caught the sparkle in Ryan's eye, it was a sparkle she used to have before the mortal he started falling for.

Ky laughed at Ryan's comment about knowing his hand very well, as she shook her head. "For some very strong rerason I have a difficult time believing that you spend many nights alone, certainly not enough to get to know your hand better." Ky chuckled in response "I don't think I'd have an issue getting to know it better though.... Of course, that comes at a price... Personally I think I'd like to get to know the rest of your a bit better too... If of course you'd allow it." Kyra took hold of one of the dance poles and spun around it as her name was called. Letting go of the pole she looked at Ryan. "Huh? Oh honey I don't dance.. Never really learned how, drums are my art... Well that and getting people drunk and stupid."

As she spoke she made her way towards him placing a hand gently on his arm. "Well, I suppose I could make an exception. You know, if you ask real nice." Ky lightly ran her hand down Ryan's arm, that being the first time she'd actually looked him up and down since she'd met him. "Can consider it, part of my training." Kyra smiled as she removed her hand from his arm and turned towards the stage. "I don't think she'd mind, after all no one here but us, and she did tell us to get acquainted... Right?"

Oh this little one was going to be fun. She already had the inclinations to be just like him, carefree. He could see it in her eyes, in the way she watched him as she played with him. "Oh hun you would be surprised how many nights I have spent alone. A fisherman doesn't get a bit every day now does he?" He smirked as they continued to tease one another. She did have a point though, they were told to get better antiquated, and they were certainly doing that. "One thing at a time there dear. Hands usually come first, the rest follows. Though I don't think I would have any problem with you exploring all you wanted." He chuckled a bit more at her continued teasing.

"Making demands now are we. You know, I am your boss, I could just tell you to, but I think I'll play nice just this once." He got close, leaning in and whispering into her ear "Pretty please would you show off that little body of yours for me?" He gave his sweetest voice for her as he pulled back. "Drums huh? I suppose then you know how to bang?" It was a bad joke, but it was just how he was. "I am sure you will pick it up quickly. And I will happily give you one in return if you would like."

He laughed a bit more, his arm wrapping around her waist and pulling her in close before licking her lips lightly. He stepped back afterwards, a tease in his eyes. "If you want to find out just how evil, well then all you need to do is dance."

"Oo, that's so horrible, I figure a king fisherman like you. I just don't see how any woman could resist." Ky was a horrible flirt before she got started with the covens, something about them tamed her, but to deny that nature when she was a vampire and that was who she'd always been was just evil, and Ryan was to much fun to disappoint. "Oh but I'm not very patient at all." She responded with a soft pout to him speaking of one thing at a time, of course his following statement brought a smirk to her face. When Ryan mentioned that he was her boss she pressed her lips together to keep from laughing. She found great entertainment in the fact that he pulled the 'boss' card, though she didn't want to admit to it, least wise not right away.

When he agreed to play nice she smiled, Closing her eyes as he grew nearer to her, letting out a soft moan as he whispered into her ear. "I do so love a man that begs" Ky replied with a soft laugh as she opened her eyes. "Don't worry though, special occassion type thing, believe it or not, I'm not a man on a leash type." As she finished speaking she laughed a bit at his comment about her playing the drums. "Oh yeah baby... In ways that bring most mortals to their knees, but... You should take it easy on me see... Only immortal I played with and not very often was Sethos' pigeon, and I think you may have quite a bit more to offer than he did."

As Ryan pulled her close to him she placed her hands lightly on his chest, another soft moan escaping her lips as his tongue traced over them. As he moved to step back she lightly took hold of the collar of his shirt and growled lightly at his words. "Alright, but there's one catch." Ky answered softly, as her hands ran up over Ryan's shoulders before slowly working down his arms to his hands that were still holding onto her. "Something I learned working at clubs." Taking his hands in her own she stepped out of his reach before placing her index finger over her lips and softening her tone even more. "You're not allowed to touch"

Kyra wrapped her hands around the back of her head before removing her pony tail and allowing her hair to fall lightly onto her shoulders. "You can handle that right?" Kyra taunted as she ran her hands slowly down her neck, rolling her head back as her hands made their way slowly down her front, tracing over each of her curves as she began swaying her hips to a beat that came into her head.

He watched KY tease him back, happy to finally be working with someone who could handle it. That always seemed to be his downfall, none of his co workers could keep up with him, and he would eventually be asked to tone it down, which always made him uneasy. It seemed like here though, he would be free to be just who he was. "Hun, I can guarantee you haven't dealt with anyone or anything like me before." He spoke with a bit of a New Orleans accent, the same accent he picked up from his home while he was still living.

When she pulled her little stunt he smirked, moving to take a seat and watch her do her little dance. "I can handle not touching, but the question is can you?" His tone could almost come off as arrogant it it wasn't for the fact he knew how to back it up. He knew he was sexy, he had heard it far too many times not to know it, and that once he began flirting he had trouble keeping other's hands off him. Maybe he did take things a bit too far, but it was often worth it.

He licked his lips as she danced, bringing his leg up and crossing it as he sat there a bit like a boss giving an interview, being all well behaved as she continued to do her little tease. "Oh yeah baby that's sexy." He smirked, trying to egg her on a bit more. "Just let it all out and be just who you want to be."

Kyra laughed at Ryan's comment of her never dealing with anyone or anything like him before. She didn't doubt if for a minute so she sure as shit wasn't about to start arguing about it. She'd heard quite a bit about him, and of course she knew who all she'd been around. Ryan could easily put each of them to shame... Some of them six or seven times at least. When Ryan said he could handle the no touching but then asked if she could she looked at him curiously. "Hmm, that's a very, very good question." Ky responded, a slight seduction to her tone as she slowly moved towards him, grabbing the sides of her shirt as she slowly rolled it over her form, exposing her smooth, softly tanned skin as she went.

"I suppose we'll just have to wait and see won't we?" As she finished speaking she sliped her shirt off over her head, exposing a black lace bra and a skull and cross bones belly ring before tossing Ryan her shirt. "So tell me something.... Boss... What got you into bartending?" The word 'boss' was used with a hint of sarcasm as she lowered her body towards the ground, tracing her hands lightly over her sides, her eyes closing as she slowly stood back up, the tempo of the song in her head keeping her body moving at a steady beat.

There was no denying her dance was defiantly one worthy of being up on stage, and here he was getting a private show. When her shirt came off he couldn't help but swallow a bit at that it revealed. He smirked as he nodded to the belly ring. "Trying to make a statement there?" He laughed a bit more as he sat back, eyes continuing to soak in every curve of her form as she continued to dance for him.

"Why? I guess I just love seeing people smile. That and drunk customers are so much easier to flirt with." He gave another laugh at the comment, which wasn't all a joke. He knew he was a flirt, she knew it and she hadn't physically met him before. It wasn't about to change anytime soon. "Which does pose a problem with you, seeing as vampires can not get drunk now can we?"

"Guess that means I'll just have to turn up the charms even more for you."

Ky laughed a bit as she glanced down at her belly ring. "I've had that since I ran away from home the first time, when I was twelve, it's also when I got my ink." She stated with a cheerful tone as she began rolling her hips, turning her back a bit to Ryan as she pulled her hair over her left shoulder, allowing him a better fiew of the bat tattoo she had on her right shoulder. Slowly moving herself to the ground she touched her flingertips lightly to the floor before popping herself back up into a standing position. "Ever since I was a little girl I've had a strong fascination with vampires. It's really no accident that I came across them. Actually my sister loured me in." Kyra laughed and shook her head at the thought as she continued to roll her hips, circling around entirely before facing Ryan again.

"That would be one of the reasons I wanted to become one. Sex and alcohol are two of my greatest addictions." Ky confessed with a laugh as she dipped to the ground once more, placing her hands on her legs as she once more slowly got to her feet. "You think upping the charm will be nessisary?" Kyra question with a wink as she ran a hand along the waistline of her pants as she rolled her head back again, closing her eyes as she allowed the beat in her head to all but consume her thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom