Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets: Black Ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Ranch

This ranch is home to Alberta Black, she's been running the ranch since shortly after the King and Queen of Secrets first returned. Though it may not seem very old, it's solid. Alberta build homes on the ranch for all those who help her out. This ranch has between 500 and 800 head of cattle, half a dozen rather nasty tempered bulls, roughly 400 goats, and three or four dozen horses. Though housing is for those who work on the ranch she's not above giving someone a place to stay if they need one.

10906444_766546563413738_5352592465149768587_n.jpg

Black Ranch Staff

• Ranch Owner: Alberta Black
  • Ranch Foreman: Corey Smith
  • Stable Help:
  • Cowboys/Cowgirls:
  • Butcher/Bleeder:
  • Ranch Chef:
  • Cleaning Crew:

Code:
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Species:[/b]
[b]Date/Time:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Company:[/b]
[hr]

1660889_481171185322559_354296424_n.jpg
1621718_481173421989002_498947388_n.jpg

Character Name: Alberta Black | Corey Dereks
Character Species: Were-Panther | Fallen Angel
Date/Time: April 6: Mid Afternoon
Company: Each other, OPEN

Corey had spent much of the morning tending to paperwork. She had a good long meeting with Kassidy Kiss, the owner of the tavern about the goats. They didn't normally handle anything other than cows, and the horses they needed to handle the cows so when they were asked to take on goats she got a bit of a chuckle out of it. Was the Queen of the kingdom's wish though so of course she'd do what she could. Ally of course would have to hear about it still but she knew Ms. Black trusted her so Corey wasn't to worried. Took a bit of the morning for the crew to get the goats settled in and when she was informed a few of them were pregnant she damn near died. As if things weren't weird enough for her. She didn't know a damn thing about goats, and now she had to learn quick.

Corey had been on the phone with a few people here and there, of course to do this she did have to leave Secrets. They weren't set up here for such things yet, though she figured it'd only be a matter of time before they were. After she got all the information she needed she decided it was a good time to take a breather. She leaned against an old shed and sighed as she watched over the goats that had just arrived, slowly shaking her head.

"Cows certainly have changed haven't they?" Ally stated with a playful laugh as she rounded the shed and lightly nudged Corey's shoulder. "So you want to explain this to me?"

Corey smirked at her bosses comment before glancing over to her as she was nudged. She nodded her head slightly before turning back to the goats. "Yes'm, Queen of Secrets wishes goats on the territory. Sees the primary blood that gets served at the tavern is goat, course being it's the wishes of the land ruler, I figured you wouldn't have an issue with it."

Ally shrugged her shoulders as she leaned her shoulder against the shed and glanced out over the herd. "Nah, no issue here just, welll I didn't figure us for having goats. Should talk to one of the guys about opening up a farm, seeing as I don't really care for the idea of running one myself.... Or I would be."

Corey laughed and shook her head. "Not my cup of tea either. Sure we can find someone to do the deed for us. Hopefully before to many other critters show up and you get a farm and ranch like it or not"

Ally scowled at her foremen's words, but she knew she was right, goat blood was popular now, how long til they wanted milk, and needed wool and lamb chops, or pork steaks. She shuddered at the thought. She liked her ranch, it was nice and simple and that was more than enough for her, but Corey was right, and that thought made her quite uneasy.

dnegjr.jpg

Character Name:Krys Hunter
Character Species:Werewolf Pup
Date/Time:April 6th: Mid Afternoon
Company:Kenneth, OPEN

23hocp5.jpg

Character Name:Kenneth Daniel Maximus
Character Species:Werewolf
Company:Krys, OPEN

It all happened so fast, one second Kenneth and Krys were walking through town the big man showing Krys the ropes of her new job in security then it happened. Both were sucked through some sort of vortex and slammed to the ground hard. Well Kenneth was, Krys had landed on her feet making the old wolf look at her wide eyed. The young pup simply smiled at the man, "Stay alert stay alive pops" ,she stated with a hint of pride. In all honesty she had no idea how she had managed to land so smoothly, it was like her senses just kicked in when she needed them too and now being a werewolf her state of alert and ability to think quickly was damn near tripled. Despite Krys' appearance and rough attitude the pup was smart and could adapt quickly, her first shift proved that. Normally people would scream and cry as the pain seared through their bodies but Krys simply laid down on Jamie's bed, grit her teeth and listened as her bones snapped and changed within her body, yeah it hurt like hell but Krys had been ready for it.

"Damn pup you really are one of a kind you know that" ,Kenneth said in response as he got to his feet and dusted himself off. "Maybe I could learn a few things from you" ,he continued with a smile before placing an arm around his pup. The old wolf looked around and surveyed the area as did Krys. Both of the wolves on high alert and ready for anything, "Well pup I don't think we're in Kansas anymore" ,he joked as he began to walk towards the building in front of them, "Looks like some sort of farm or ranch, maybe there's people here we can ask for some help".

Krys reached behind her and grabbed the handle of her gun with her right hand and gripped it tightly. When Kenneth raised an eyebrow Krys simply shrugged her shoulders, "Never know if there'll be hostile forces in there, rather be safe then sorry" ,she stated as she walked by Kenneth's side. Unfamiliar territory, the way they had just appeared there, and the quietness of the place just put the pup in a state of alert just in case she needed to defend herself and her new father. Kenneth had proven he was there to stay and she clung to him and his pups, even the old vampire he had a thing for because for once she felt like she had a real family, it didn't matter if they shared the same blood, they didn't leave unlike her brother and cousin Travis.

"Anyone here?!" ,Kenneth shouted in a deep tone. "Summer, Patience?.....JC, Jamie.....Donovan? Anyone?" ,he continued as the two walked. The man had no idea if his family had ended up in this new place or if they were still in Rogue but he hoped that he'd find them there where he could protect them.

Company: Each other, Krys, Kenneth, OPEN

Ally heard a strange sound, like a vaccum as she was standing watching the heard of goats but thought nothing of it til she turned and saw Krys and Kenneth approaching. Glancing back at Corey she smiled and gave her a wink. "You know what I love about living out here? No one bothers us." she replied with a laugh before turning around back behind Corey and circling the long way around the building. Of course Corey was completely baffled on the entire situation as she watched her boss take her panther form, shaking her head she tipped her cowboy hat up and glanced over where Ally had looked before she got.... Well far as the angel was concerned.... Weird.

Seeing the two approach she shook her head slightly. She knew her boss had a better nose than she did, but it was still better to give these two a fighting chance. As she walked out from behind the shed she spoke. "Sounds like you lost a rather large possy, afraid you won't find em here though." Corey replied as she made her way towards the two, as she cleared the building she caught the glimpse of Ally in her panther form out of the corner of her eye. "So, what can we do for you folks?" She asked curiously leaning against the wooden fence post as she glanced curiously from one to the other.

Ally moved slowly as she neared Krys, snorting sharply as she caught wind of both their scents and she glanced back at Corey who simply shrugged her shoulders. "This here is my boss, and she says you best get your paws off the weapon little missy, she's not one to start trouble but she's more than willing to rough you and your friend up a bit if needed." As Corey finished speaking Ally sat down in front of the two eyeing them both very curiously.

dnegjr.jpg

Company:Kenneth, Alberta, Corey, OPEN

23hocp5.jpg

Company:Krys, Alberta, Corey, OPEN

Both Krys and Kenneth eyed the woman before them up and down Kenneth to size her up and Krys simply enjoying the site while getting a good look at the woman. When Corey stated that they wouldn't find their family there Kenneth sighed, "We kinda just dropped into this place, last thing I remember was doing security detail with my pup Krys here" ,Kenneth stated as he placed a hand on the pup's shoulder. "We're not looking for trouble, just trying to figure out what in the hell is going on and if our friends ended up around here as well" ,he continued as he surveyed the area once more to try and memorize it thoroughly.

Krys looked to the panther after hearing her snort then smirked at Corey's words before raising her hands in the air as if to surrender, "Easy there pussy cat, like my dad said we don't want any trouble, forgive me I just like to be prepared for anything but if you're not one to start trouble I have nothing to worry about right?" ,she stated as she looked directly into the large cats eyes. The pup then let out a chuckle and turned to face Corey once more, "So a panther and an angel eh? That's quite the combo" ,Krys began after lowering her hands down to rest at her sides. "Where exactly are we? Doesn't really seem like a place where people go on vacation, mainly because if my gut is correct not many people know about this place" ,she continued as she began to pace back and forth while looking from Corey to Alberta.

As Kenneth spoke of their situation Corey hopped over the fence and slowly approached the two before placing a hand on the panther's head. "Not meaning to overstep boundaries boss, but. I think they're safe. Probably more of the random crew that keep appearin from Rogue's." Corey laughed a bit as the panther shook her head more in disbelief than anything then she looked back up to the two. "Actually our meeting up is an interesting story. This here is Alberta Black, or Ally as we call her. I'm Corey Smith. Sorry about the lack of a welcome wagon just... Well... Your gut's right kid. This place is.... Well." Corey glanced down at Ally and laughed. "Kinda a secret." The panther rolled her head dramatically as she turned and walked away shaking her head at Corey's comment.

Corey of course returned her gaze to the two new arrivals. "Sorry about her, she's more friendly when she's on two legs I promise. You all happen to be on Black Ranch." As she spoke of the place she put her hands out as if she were revealing something that were hidding under a sheet, placing her hands down and into her pockets she smirked. "In a land called Secrets. How about some coffee? Maybe some home made whiskey? Ally and I can tell you what we know."

Corey turned and started towards the farm house as Ally came back into view, adjusting her shirt as Corey rolled her eyes a bit and stopped walking. "Sorry about the misunderstanding, we've had a lot of years of lycan troubles and, well I know every face of this place, least wise I used to, welcome to my Ranch."

"I keep tellin ya Ally, you're paranoid, and with all the critters that been showin up as of late, you can't make assumptions that everyone is evil. Wait for the migration to die down, whenever the Hell that's gonna be." Corey simply shrugged as she spoke starting once more making her way to the house.

dnegjr.jpg

23hocp5.jpg

The two listened as Corey spoke, both looked around the area again when the woman put her hands out. Kenneth let out a chuckle then gave the two women a smile when she offered to tell them what they knew. "Well I'm not one to deny a nice glass of homemade whiskey and neither is my pup here, in fact I don't think the kid has ever had the pleasure of a good homemade whiskey, we'd love to sit down and chat for a bit as long as we're welcome" ,Kenneth began. "So you mentioned other's from Rogue? That's where we came from actually, seems like something's going on, just don't know what" ,the old wolf continued. When Ally mentioned lycan troubles the old wolf laughed, "We're not the type to start trouble, in fact we were the ones to keep people out of trouble in Rogue, I'm Kenneth and the pup is Krys".

Krys nodded in agreement to Kenneth's words then looked from Corey to Ally again, "No need to be sorry, we've had our fair share of run ins with unfriendly creatures so we understand where you're coming from like your friend Corey here says you can't assume everyone is evil but you can keep on your toes to make sure they're not, pointing a gun or shifting to get answers isn't such a bad idea, hell I think it's the best way to really feel a person out" ,the pup began before following Kenneth and the other two. As they walked Krys took in the scenery, it was a beautiful place to say the least and both Corey and Ally seemed to be friendly so the pup let her guard down a bit with the two. "So how long have you guys been here?" ,the pup asked curiously as she continued to follow.

Corey laughed as Kenneth agreed to the homemade whiskey "I think we got the best around, nothin beats elven whiskey in my opinion." As they walked Corey noded to Kenneth's words about Rogue's then nudged Ally slightly as the two both admitted to not being trouble. "You ever heard of Vlad Trepes?" Corey asked as she glanced back at the two just as Ally cleared her throat.

"Corey!" Ally snarked as she turned and looked at the two just as Corey opened the door to the house. "Can't start a story in the middle. You're in a realm called Secrets. As you had already figured out Miss Krys, this is a very private land, very kept out of the normal circulation. It's an old established place. Has more dead in it's history than most places have had living in theirs. We have lived here... What Cor about six or seven years?" Ally asked looking at Corey as she followed the three in.

"Yeah, somewhere in the ball park of that sounds right." Corey closed the door before making her way to the kitchen as Ally continued.

"This land is much, much older than that of course. A few months ago the king sent a woman he trusted out to find his queen. Rumor is that he wasn't ready for the future that awaited him, so she was welcomed to leave. Then of course when he was ready he wished her back. She was found in your home, of Rogues." Ally sat down at the table as Corey brought a tray with a few mugs and a jug out to the group and sat it down on the table before filing each of the mugs and placing them in front of each person.

"When the queen was found she was brought back, but she insisted on her sisters being returned here as well to help her out." Corey took over the story as she finished pouring the whiskey and sat down holding the mug in both hands. "The sisters of course most of them were in Rogues, but the oracle seemed to have made a bit of a miscalculation or something because far more creatures than just the family came through. Which is how you two arrived. So, there is a chance that your friends are in fact here.... Somewhere, but the only one who would know for sure is the Oracle."

dnegjr.jpg

23hocp5.jpg

Both Kenneth and Krys nodded at the mention of the name Vlad Trepes then Krys let out a laugh when Ally snipped at Corey and listened as the woman spoke. "So six or seven years huh? You must know the place well then" ,the pup began. "We know of Vlad Trepes, the vampire neko sisters, correct? I didn't know any of them personally but my sister JC's best friend is involved with one of them....Whisperz I believe her name is, anyway who is this queen you speak of?" ,Krys asked curiously as they made their way into the house and sat down. The pup took the mug after it was set down and took a sip, wincing as the alcohol slid down her throat and into her stomach.

"That good eh pup?" ,Kenneth asked with a chuckle before patting Krys on the back and taking a sip from his own mug. "Well it is that good, type of stuff that'll put some hair on your chest" ,the old wolf teased before taking another sip. He looked to both Corey and Ally before setting his mug down on the table in front of him, "You mentioned an Oracle? Where exactly can we find this Oracle? I don't mean to ask so many questions it's just these friends of ours mean a lot to us, in fact we're more of a family then just friends, JC, Jamie, and Summer are my pups like Krys here, Donovan is Summer's boyfriend and while I admit I wanna knock the guys teeth in at points he does take care of Summer, Patience is my....." ,Kenneth began but paused for a second as soon as he seen the smirk come across Krys' face, it reminded him of the smirk JC would give whenever he and Patience talked to each other. ".....She's a close friend of mine and I'd like to find them all as soon as possible if they're here" ,he continued before looking to Krys. "Don't even start" ,he whispered quietly making Krys laugh into her mug as she took another sip of her drink.

Ally and Corey both nodded as they were asked if they knew the place. "I'm sorry to say young lady but this place aint gonna be much what you know in Rogue's. We heard you got a damn good city going there, well here, we may have four maybe five buildings, rest of this place is nature. Don't take long to get to know. Course the queen will change that with all the arrivals I'm sure, with the help of those who showed up of course. Those of us who already live here, well, we're content with what we've got going."

Corey laughed as Ally spoke but she nodded, when Krys asked if they were speaking of the vampire nekos Corey nodded again. "You remember her hair color? The way you tell the neko sisters apart is their hair color. Whisperz is a red head... Winter has blue hair, as their mother did, Snickerz...." Corey flinched as her arm was slapped slightly.

"They are the royal family Corey! If they knew you were talking like that." Ally stated as she glanced at her mug just as Kenneth made a comment of the whiskey putting hair on ones chest. "That would explain why I was never big on whiskey, I prefer as little hair on my chest as I can get... Unless of course I'm shifted." Ally replied as Corey laughed and took a drink from her mug. "Whisperz Vlad Trepes is the red headed neko, her partner Danielle Jackson is here, they were brought together. As Vanity, who has black hair and is mated to Chadwick Howl I do believe his name is, Melody with blue hair as her mother... No longer going by Winter... Is mated to an Allen Richards. They arrived today as well. I do believe Rayne, who has recently died her hair black, Pandora, who has purple hair... Then Ginger is actually a ginger, Snickerz the blond, is the Queen of Secrets, and then the brother. The poor lad, AJ, named after his father. only boy in the family must be horrid."

Corey rolled her eyes as she was corrected and sat back in her chair. "Yes, yes. Terribly sorry, but her birth name was Winter. You can find the Oracle in the castle of course, or.... Well you could ask for her. She makes appearances, does summonings, all sorts of things. If she has time of course." As Kenneth explained the names of the people he mentioned Ally and Corey looked at each other out of the corner of their eyes glancing back at Kenneth every few seconds.

"Yes, yes, I'm sure she is." Ally replied as she sat back in her chair with a smile on her face as she looked at Krys. "So, this... Patience... A friend of yours too young lady?" Corey had just lifted her mug to take another drink when Ally asked Krys about Patience and began laughing. Setting down her mug so she didn't spit whiskey out all over the place while she placed a hand over her mouth shaking her head.

After she managed to swallow and stop laughing she lightly nudged Ally's arm. "The Oracle will be able to tell you if your family is here or soon to be on route, when you speak to her just know one thing. She's very much business. She was...." Corey glanced over at Ally as she continued. "She was created to be nothing but business, that's one reason she's so good at her job, but not so much fun for idle chat."

dnegjr.jpg

23hocp5.jpg

"Yeah, Rogue is pretty nice, big city, lots of people, my kind of area but hey there's nothing wrong with a change, hell maybe the quiet will do us some good eh dad?" ,Krys stated before taking another sip from her mug. "Yeah it's definitely Whisperz then...." ,the pup began in response to Corey before the woman's arm was slapped. Krys listened as Ally explained that the Vlad Trepes family was the royal family and Snickerz was the queen. "I know Dani and I've met Chad but mainly in crossing, he's kinda grumpy towards people" ,Krys stated before taking another sip from her mug as Corey spoke of the Oracle. The pup nodded slowly at the information then looked to Kenneth before turning her attention back to Corey and Ally.

Kenneth listened as everyone around him spoke, when the oracle was mentioned again he took a sip from his mug as he looked at the two women before him, "So how do you call on this oracle? How do we know if she has time? What would we owe her if she were to do us the favor of bringing our family to us?" ,the old wolf asked curiously. He wanted his pups together and he wanted Patience there with him, he had become quite fond of the old vampire over the time they all spent together and he found himself not wanting to live without her, without her there it felt as if something was just missing.

Krys let out another laugh at Ally's response to what Kenneth had said about Patience then nodded her head, "Yeah I guess you can say she's a friend of mine...." ,Krys began before smirking and looking to Kenneth. ".....To Kenneth though she is much, much more then a friend to him" ,Krys continued before dropping her tone a bit. "He wants her baaaaaad" ,she teased before downing another sip from her mug. Krys turned her full attention to Corey as the woman explained that the oracle was all business, "Well when it comes to bringing our family back together I don't see any reason for games or idle chat, We just wanna know where they are, if they're here, and if so where we can find them" ,the pup stated as she looked into the woman's eyes, a serious look etched across her face.

1660776_478012868971724_102588843_n.jpg

Character Name: Alberta Black | Corey Dereks | Dementia Nebula
Character Species: Were-Panther | Fallen Angel | Elven Sorceress

"Neither of us have ever spoken to any of them so we don't really know" Ally stated as she picked her mug up and took a drink. "Not that I would speak ill of the royal family... But.... I do believe Mr. Howl would have to be something quite special to keep up with Miss Vanity she can be quite...."

"High maintanance." Corey quickly filled in the end of her bosses sentence as she glanced from the male to the door. "I do believe you have already done so." Corey stated as Ally turned and followed the fallen angel's gaze. The woman wore a long purple cown with sleeves that hung off her shoulders, reaching to her hands where the sleeves belled out widely, her long purple hair pulled back behind her head, tucked back behind her elven ears as flowers seemed to hold it into place.

"I watch over the land from a cauldron I was gifted the day of my creation. With it I have been watching day and night to see to it that no harm came to this land. I am the Oracle of Secrets. I serve King Raven of Secrets and Queen Snickerz of Secrets. I protect all creatures who seek refuge here, and I guide those who seek my wisdom... How may I serve?" As Dementia spoke she bowed her head slightly before slowly standing again, her eyes staying on Krys and Kenneth, even as the other two spoke.

Ally hissed softly as she got to her feet and made her way to the kitchen mumbling to herself. "You could start by learning how to knock you boring old goat!"

Corey snickerd softly at Ally's response to the oracle before she nodded to the woman and got to her feet. "Dementia, it's a pleasure, De, this is Kenneth, and Krys, they seek information from you. If you could help them it would be greatly appreciated." As she finished speaking Corey looked at Kenneth then nodded a sort of "go ahead and ask her" in his direction, as it was not her place to seek the guidance of the oracle she left it to the new arrivals.

dnegjr.jpg

23hocp5.jpg

Krys let out a laugh at Ally's comment about Vanity, "Yeah I've heard that too and no worries I don't believe there was anything ill sounding about your statement, everyone's allowed an opinion right?" ,the pup said in response. When the two women turned to look at someone Krys and Kenneth both followed their gaze and when Corey mentioned that the woman was the oracle Krys looked to Kenneth as if asking him to say something. When Kenneth nodded Krys smiled then glanced over at Corey and gave the woman a smile as Ally left the room before turning her attention to the oracle.

"I....we...." ,Kenneth began as he motioned to himself and Krys. ".....We are looking for our family, creatures that go by the names of Donovan McKayne, Patience Nightcurse, and my pups JC, Jamie, and Summer Pierce, we were wondering if you knew anything about their whereabouts, are they here, are they still in Rogue and if so is there anyway to bring them here?" ,the old wolf asked before sipping from his mug. He looked to the woman as he waited for an answer, his eyes filled with hope, hope that he'd be reunited with Patience and his pups, hell even Donovan. The man wanted his family together, yeah it may be one fucked up family but they all fit together in their own fucked up way and he liked it.

Krys nodded in agreement to Kenneth's questions, the pup was just as curious and just as worried as the old wolf was. The people mentioned were the only real family Krys had ever known besides Becca and she was curious to know where they were and if they were alright. The pup downed the rest of her whiskey then looked to Corey once more, "Could I possibly trouble you for a refill hon, Oh and do you mind if I smoke in here" ,the pup asked quietly before giving the woman another smile.

Ally nodded to Krys' comment about everyone being entitled to their opinion and they were, besides, most the girls' family considered her high maintanance. When Kenneth started talking Dementia shook her head slightly. "I'm not the goddess Mr. I'm just the Oracle of Secrets. Spit it out!" Corey chuckled at the comment the woman made as she took another drink from her mug. Dementia of course crossed her hands in front of her as she watched Kenneth, listening to his request. "You are one from the land of Rogue's, you and your female companion. You arrived not long ago, just outside the ranch. Yes, you are in luck. I have been watching many of the creatures of which you seek."

Dementia slowly made her way towards the table, calmly taking a seat as Corey nodded to Krys and poured her some more whiskey. "Would you like anything De?" Corey asked as she started to get up, but sat again as the woman shook her head slightly.

"These three pierce girls, are werewolves, and this man Donovan is a vampire. You can find them across the lake, presently they speak to Lady Stroigocsu, the queen of the land." De closed her eyes as she placed her hands flat on the table.

Taking advantage of De's moment of silence she whispered softly. "Stroigoscu is the King's name, she hasn't taken it yet as they haven't formally been wed, but it's the blond vampire neko we were speaking of earlier.... Dementia is just... Very business oriented." Corey replied with a wink at the two before going silent again.

Dementia slowly opened her eyes as she looked over at Kenneth. "Your female friend, this Patience Nightcurse has not yet arrived in Secrets, though she shall be here, she will bring a few more with her as well."

dnegjr.jpg

Company:Kenneth, Alberta, Corey, Dementia, OPEN

23hocp5.jpg

Company:Krys, Alberta, Corey, Dementia, OPEN

Kenneth had been a bit taken aback at the response the oracle gave at first but stayed silent as the woman spoke. The old wolf glanced at Krys every now and then to make sure the pup was paying attention. He could tell the pup was looking at Corey for the most part but he knew she was listening as well, she was just as concerned as he was about the others. When Dementia mentioned that Donovan and his pups were across the lake speaking to the queen of the land he let out a sigh and placed a hand on his head, "Oh no, JC and Donovan are together in front of the queen of this place" ,he mumbled to himself, making Krys snicker softly, the pup's face turning red from trying to hold back a full blown laugh. A sigh of relief escaped the old wolf's lips when Corey explained exactly who the queen was, "Thank goodness, at least the queen is someone who has an idea of how those two are when together, so hopefully they haven't caused too much of a problem....or killed each other yet".

"Thanks hon, this stuff really is good" ,Krys stated kindly as she grabbed the mug and took another sip while returning the wink to Corey. The pup was glad to hear about the rest of their group but was curious to know exactly who the others were that Patience was bringing. Without shifting her gaze from the woman in front of her the pup asked, "Do you know when she'll be here? Who these others are that she's bringing? Please forgive all my questions, I'm very inquisitive as well as curious" ,the pup stated before taking another sip from the mug in her hands.

"Personally I feel you are right to be concerned, from what I have seen so far they are quite illy behaved, however Lady Stroigoscu seems to be taking it rather calmly, and long as she has no issue with it I of course will not intervien, and the last thing Lord Stroigoscu wishes to do is upset his queen so he shall let their behavior rest as well." Dementia spoke on the situation, not really focusing on her words being reassuring or not. She spoke to truth, that and that alone was her job, and that would be all she did.

Corey of course snickered and shook her head. "This JC and Donovan are that bad together huh? Don't worry, Snickerz has a darker side but takes a lot to provoke her. They'll be alright, and I'm sure if you'd like De can get you across the lake quickly enough that you can save them from themselves if you worry about them getting to stupid." Corey laughed again as she took a drink of her whiskey turning her attention to Krys. "Glad you like it... Hey Ally! While you're hiding out from the oracle you wanna grab these two a few jugs for the road?" She called back to her boss as she leaned back in her chair.

"It's my job to answer questions, that's what I'm here for so do not apologize. From here I can not yet be certain who exactly she brings with her, for this I would need to be at the castle with my cauldron but there are three women, two of them with the last name McKayne." De paused glancing over at Kenneth before she continued. "Werewolves which is curious considering the McKayne that is already here is a vampire." Sliding back in her chair she removed her hands from the table as she continued. "I'm afraid that's all I can tell you at this time however."

After quite a time Ally returned to the room with two jugs in hand and walked over placing them on the table in front of Kenneth. "I wasn't hiding, one hides from things they are scared of, and she doesn't scare me." As she spoke her eyes were on Corey before she looked between the two wolves. "If you ever want more the owner of the tavern can get you some."

dnegjr.jpg

23hocp5.jpg

Kenneth sighed when Dementia mentioned the two being ill behaved, he was definitely going to have to put his foot down and make some rules when he seen the two again. Which he was planning on doing as soon as possible. The old wolf was relieved to know that Snickerz was reacting pretty calmly to the two's behavior, the young vampire neko had always seemed in good spirits whenever he had come across her in Rogue and right now he was thankful that Donovan and JC were in her presence rather then someone who wouldn't take so kindly to their little game. "Oh, yeah they are the definition of terrible two, they play off of each other's bullshit until eventually one of them starts swinging, usually it's my pup that throws the first punch, after that happens all hell breaks loose" ,Kenneth began before looking to Krys. "We better get to them before they start trading haymakers in front of the queen".

The pup nodded in agreement to Kenneth's words, "Yeah those two can get pretty nasty, thing is everyone knows they love each other simply because if anyone dared treat them the way they treat each other they'd kill them without question but it's ok for them to be complete jerks to each other, I have to admit it is quite amusing watching from the sidelines JC as small as she is can definitely hang with the big guy" ,Krys began before standing up as the jugs were placed on the table. She then looked to Corey, "Thank you kindly for your help ma'am, we really do appreciate your kindness" ,she stated with a friendly tone before looking to Ally, "And thank you as well, sorry for the gun incident before, old habits die hard ya know? If you guys need anything let us know, we're here and we'd be glad to help all you gotta do is ask" ,the pup continued before giving the woman a charming smile followed by a wink. "Alright old man, you ready to do some riot control?"

"Well the sooner the better pup, last thing we need is Donovan putting his ass through something or shoving JC's head in a toilet somewhere" ,Kenneth began before turning to Corey and Ally, "Thank you for your hospitality and like the pup said you two need anything don't hesitate to ask, hell if you need work done around here I wouldn't hesitate to send JC down to get her hands dirty and wear her out a bit, you'd actually be doing me a favor" ,the old wolf joked before letting out a alugh and turning his attention to Dementia. "We're ready whenever you are ma'am, we'd like to thank you as well, the information you gave us definitely helped put our minds at ease and for that we are grateful".

As the two seemed to be preparing to leave Dementia got to her feet and slowly moved towards the door. Placing her hand on it she paused in step before speaking. "Don't worry, the two of you shall be well taken care of. Each creature that is drawn through the rips has a purpose here, some may just take longer than others to discover. I shall meet you at the edge of the lake. The quickest way from one place to another after all is a straight line." As De finished speaking she moved out the door.

Ally shivered as De exited. "Man she gives me the willies, nobody should know everything, one Hell of a burden, and knowing she's in my house." Ally shivered again as Corey began laughing and she glared at the woman across the table. "Don't you start" she stated as Corey shook her head. Ally looked at Krys as she apologized and Ally smirked. "No damage was done young lady, so don't worry about it. You'll find that holding a grudge over such an insignificant thing is simply a waste of time. Seems you all have been big city bound far to long. You all take care, and come back any time." Ally glanced at Kenneth then Corey before leaning down beside Krys. "If you'd like I'm sure I can find some pictures of her for you... You know just to tide your drool glands over between visits." Ally smirked as she stood up and looked at Corey.

Corey shrugged innocently as Ally looked at her then smirked as her bosses eyes narrowed. "I'll show them out... The ranch can be a bit of a maze." Corey stated as she moved around the table. Ally's eyes folowing her, still narrowed curiously as Corey tapped Kenneth's shoulder. "Come on, let's get you two across the river. Dementia can be a very impatient woman at times like this."

dnegjr.jpg

23hocp5.jpg

When Dementia got up and told them she would meet them at the lake both Kenneth and Krys nodded before the woman walked out the door. "A purpose huh? Wonder what that is, well for me anyways" ,Krys stated mainly to herself. The pup never remembered having a solid purpose anywhere, ever since she was a teenager she had simply wandered from place to place without any real direction. After being abandoned by her parents she simply ran the streets and caused trouble, it wasn't much of a purpose to her but maybe things were indeed going to be different from now on. The pup turned to look at Ally when the woman began to speak and let out a laugh at her comment about Dementia, "I can't imagine that burden, hell I know a lot, too much some say and it's not even close to everything and just knowing a lot gives me a headache sometimes, too much stuff in my brain already I don't think I could handle anymore" ,the pup said in a joking tone. She nodded when Ally mentioned them being big city bound, it was true, for Krys anyway all the pup ever knew was the city life and an area like Secrets was something she'd definitely have to get used to. When Ally leaned down Krys leaned in out of instinct and listened to what the woman had to say, a chuckle escaped her before she looked over at Corey then back to Ally, "Pictures are nice but I like the real thing more and hell good things come to those who have patience right?" ,the pup said in response before making her way over to Kenneth.

The old wolf had heard what Ally said to Krys and it was clear by the grin on his face, all of his pups had been busting his balls about his attraction to Patience for months and now that it was clear Krys had a crush of her own he was so gonna return the favor, of course he wouldn't blatantly call her out in front of Corey but he could accidentally let it slip to JC that Krys liked the woman and let the oldest pup do the dirty work. It was childish but he knew it was all in good fun, all of them liked to antagonize each other a bit even he fed into the games a bit and enjoyed it. When Corey mentioned the ranch could be a maze Kenneth shivered playfully then looked to Krys, "Hope it ain't as bad as the last maze we were in" ,he said jokingly making Krys laugh. "If it is at least you won't be only human this time" ,he continued before looking to Corey. "Lead the way ma'am".

Ally smirked and nodded at Krys' comment about good things coming to those who wait. She didn't know much about Corey on a personal level so she wasn't sure how much of a wait or if any wait there would be, she and Corey didn't converse on such matters. Ally sat against the table as she noddded a fairwelll to the two before turning her attention to Corey. "On your way back check on the calfs."

"Yes ma'am" Corey responded with a nod before stepping out the door, closing it after Kenneth and Krys followed her out. She caught the comment about the maze they were in before but she didn't ask, she wasn't very sure she wanted to know. She just shrugged it off as a rogue thing as they walked, glancing over at Krys with a bit of a smile. "Most of us believe that we're either here to help the land, or for the land to help us. It's sacred soil after all. To be brought to this place you have a higher purpose, even if it doesn't show it's self right away. After what happened with everyone from the first kingdom this land was completely closed off from the rest of the world, until some crazy young sorceress stumbled across it and built a tavern. Ever since then creatures have been popping in and out, so never overlook an opportunity, because every step you take here could tell you a little bit more about yourself."

Corey spoke as they made their way around the diferent pins. Corey's smile faded for a moment when she saw Dementia and she shook her head. "Take her for example." Corey continued as she slowed her pace enough to finish her story before they met up with Dementia. "She is the product of pure magic, she was created to take the fear of becoming evil off the hands of the Kassandra Kankunkos, the woman who runs the tavern.. The day it all went down however an elf intervined giving some of her magic as well as to not train the tavern owner completely of her ability. You shouldn't be worried about asking questions. There's a lot behind the scenes here and everyone who lives on the land is intitled to answers."

dnegjr.jpg

23hocp5.jpg

Both Krys and Kenneth waved to Alley as they followed Corey out the door. When Corey began speaking Krys listened as they walked. The pup glanced over at the woman a few times as she took everything Corey was telling her in. Any information about the place was definitely wanted....needed. Her eyes fell on Dementia as she too slowed her pace along with Corey and Kenneth, "Pure magic huh? That's interesting" ,Krys began simply as she looked at Dementia for a moment. The pup then turned to Corey and smiled, "I'm not gonna bombard you with too many questions right off the bat, of course I would love to get answers but I'm sure you're a busy woman and I'd hate to keep you if you have work to do so maybe we can meet up sometime when you're free and chat a bit, the only real question I have is what is there to do for work around here? If my dad and I along with the rest of the family are here to stay we'd like to earn our keep if we can" ,the pup continued.

Kenneth was quiet for the most part and simply listened as Corey spoke. The old wolf was definitely seeking answers as well but the pup was right if Corey was busy answers could wait and he was sure they could get answers elsewhere too, Krys just wanted an excuse to see the woman again and he knew that so he said nothing when the pup mentioned meeting up with Corey to chat. When Krys mentioned work Kenneth nodded in agreement to her words, "I agree we would like to earn our keep, plus my pups and I as well as Donovan do like to keep busy and if we can help out in anyway with anything we will, most of us have different skills that could be helpful if anyone around is interested, like the pup said we'd like to earn our keep if we're here to stay" ,Kenneth stated in response to Krys' words as they continued to walk towards the lake.

Character Name: Corey Dereks | Dementia Nebula
Character Species: Fallen Angel | Elven Sorceress

Corey nodded slightly at Krys' question. Then smiled a bit as the young pup continued to speak "There are a lot of new creatures who are here, and more that are arriving, we all know that as Dementia has informed us... She did soon as she knew for sure at least. Meaning in short I'm available for questions, though if you are worried about interupting my work you're both of course either welcome to help me so it doesn't get slowed down while we talk, or of course you are always welcome to ask others. The woods are filled with pixies and elves well as many other creatures of magic that are available to answer questions if you have them. The queen of course, the oracle... I do recommend not worrying about asking the king. From what I know he's got a lot of adjusting to do so he'll be working more with that." Corey replied with a laugh as they neared Dementia she nodded her head to the oracle before looking to Kenneth and Krys.

"Far as work, money is not required here in Secrets, but if keeping busy is your desire we can always use help on the ranch, there is a night club on the other side of the lake.... Somewhere... I'm certain KK could use a hand or two in the tavern, and I'm sure with all the new arrivals the land will be expanding. So your best bet would be to speak to the queen and see what she can provide for further information." Corey smiled before turning and looking at Dementia. "Do try not to freak them out to much De, remember they're new to the land and they don't know the full extent of the power this place holds."

Dementia nodded to Corey the first time she was looked at, standing in silence as the fallen angel spoke to the werewolves then nodded again as Corey spoke to her. "Concern yourself with your ranch, allow me to know what I'm doing." De stated as Corey looked to Ken and Krys again, giving them a wink before she returned to work. "Don't worry, you're in good hands." Dementia stated calmly as she glanced to the water. Pressing her lips together she whistled softly, watching as a boat rose from the water. Snapping her fingers the water emptied from it just as a woman appeared from the water in front of it. De turned from the water and looked at Krys and Kenneth before she spoke. "This is one of the mermaids of the depths, she will see to your safe crossing before she returns with the boat to the bottom of the lake.... Before my departure, is there anything else you require?"

dnegjr.jpg

23hocp5.jpg

The two wolves listened as Corey spoke as they neared Dementia, knowing the woman was available for questions made Krys smile softly, "Well I sure wouldn't mind helping you out in turn for some answers to my questions, sounds like a fair trade" ,the pup said in response. "I wouldn't mind keeping busy either so if you need help with anything or got work for me just let me know". When Corey mentioned the night club Krys thought about JC, maybe the oldest pup would be interested in checking the place out and see if they have an opening for a bartender. The pup said nothing though, figuring she could talk to JC when everything was a bit more settled and they found the rest of their group.

Kenneth simply stayed quiet as they walked and as Krys spoke, he was listening of course but all he cared about in that moment was getting to his other pups and make sure they were okay. When they reached Dementia and Corey headed back to work Kenneth looked to the oracle as she spoke, when Dementia asked if there was anything else they required Kenneth shook his head and gave the woman a smile, "Not at the moment, no, we just wanna get to the others but thank you for your time and thank you for leading us to the rest of our group" ,the old wolf replied kindly before turning to Krys, "You ready to go?" ,he asked. The pup nodded before the two headed towards the boat.

Character Name: Corey Dereks | Dementia Nebula
Character Species: Fallen Angel | Elven Sorceress

"Well I certainly wouldn't refuse the help, and am more than happy to answer any questions I can, feel free to stop by any time." Corey replied as Krys agreed to being willing to help out around the ranch. Dementia of course was not at all interested, and as the two made their way to the boat she put her hand lightly on the young pup's shoulder.

"Things aren't always as they appear young wolf cub, perhaps you should wait and see what lights shine through... Before making yourself available. It would be quite devastating for one to learn they are unavailable for a promise they wish to keep due to other circumstances getting in the way." De turned to Kenneth and bowed her head slightly. "The queen can help you with anything further you need, just know I'm not difficult to find... If my services are truly required." As she finished speaking she turned sharply then vanished into thin air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom