Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apollo Returns And Seeks Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

apollo247

Supernova
Before I get into the plot ideas and cravings I only play as Male characters so M/F parings only please.

The Orbs of Creation

Our two characters are explores and adventurers seeking the same thing. The lost treasure of the gods. We don’t like each other very much and always tried to outdo each other we just can’t seem to get along whenever we’re together even though we’re expert archaeologists in the field. Prior to the story we both find an orb belonging to six in existence you have the life orb and I have the death orb the other four fire, earth, water and air are scattered across the globe waiting to be collected and to be brought to the temple of the gods so they can light the way to the treasure of a lifetime. We find each other in a pyramid in Egypt hunting down the Fire orb; we banter and argue while dodging traps while trying to get to the orb. We are forced to work together when a rival archaeologist traps us inside. We decide to help each other find the treasure and split it as it is enough to keep us going for a lifetime or two. As we track down the other orb’s we’re hunted by pirates; bandits and the wild life but something is stirring between us we’re actually starting to fall for one another. We don’t know what it is be it lust or love but we’re about to find out what is in stall for us when we reach the treasure and confront our rival once and for all.

This one I was thinking of doing more of an action, romance with a lot of exploration. Was hoping that this one can be long term as well. This one would be M/F and would love it if someone was looking for a plot with sex in it but plot is more.

Mass Effect Rebellion
2186 Earth is invaded by the reapers who wants to harvest all life. Most of the planet is under control of the reapers and the humans there are fighting back and word has it that Commander Shepard is building a super weapon that could turn the tide of war in their favor. A shuttle carrying a group of survivors to New York is hit by Husks and only two make t out alive. Now on the run from Husk these two must survive the war torn city. I was thinking that this was more of a Romance rather than just smut of course sex will be there but I wanted this one to be plot driven. My character was going to be an N7 guy (picture Chris Hemsworth) but other than that its still in the works. Yours could be anything really civilian to system alliance but human please as we're surviving on Earth during the events of Mass Effect 3.

A Forbidden Love

The year is 2155 and the NX-05 Poseidon is launched from federation space to conduct first contact and exploration. Her Captain is a seasoned Starfleet veteran officer who has always placed his crew before anything else. The Poseidon stops at Vulcan to pick up their new chief engineer a female Vulcan. As the mission continues both Captain and CEO completely hate each other she thinks of him as just a normal typical human and he thinks of her as a normal typical Vulcan with no emotion; however after a Romulan attack they both are forced to take their shuttle to an uncharted ice wasteland. The Captain is wounded leaving the Vulcan CEO to care for his wounds. With Romulan’s after them and their shuttle damaged they have to wait for rescue and avoid capture. The two begin to develop a deep love for one another something that they don’t quite understand.

I was thinking that this would be a romance story where yes it will lead to sex but was hoping for this to be plot driven rather than my usual smut driven stories. Was hoping for something different set in the Star Trek universe for this one.

To keep the football team spirits happy the local high school coach sends them different girls each week. The latest girl is the new cheerleader.

I also like plots involving Solider and local villager, master and slave, prince and slave, royal family prince and princess (incest) many many more too with any sort of setting be it modern or a space adventure I'm in. So if you want to plot or have an idea let me know either here or PM whichever is fine.

BUMP!

Craving the Mass Effect plot if anyone wants to do that one:cool: would love to do the others as well though:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom