Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets: Moarte Nerostită Cemetery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moarte Nerostită Cemetery

Glance across the lake from Whispering Woods and you will view a rise that leads up to a large rock formation that curls out and over the cemetery. At the 'claws' of this sits an old steel archway baring the words "Moarte Nerostită". Once inside the gates you enter a world of dead. The mist of death consumes you. As the rocks rise up and over the rise they form the Scorpions Veil...shading the tombstones and crypts of the mostly unknown dead.....Many whom were slaughtered here in Secrets...there identities unknown... Near the center of this misty and sacred place...The rocks narrow and curl down into a point.... The Scorpions Tail... Just at dusk a small beam of light slips past the Veil to find the massive Tomb of Secrets...the final resting place for the Royals of Secrets. At this most hallowed of ground.. The Tail of The Scorpion just above you...Take care...1000's of bloodthirsty bats guard over what rests here...Respect those who rest here, as well as their secrets, and they will respect you. Disrupt this calm?? You will become another Secret lost in time...

Still under construction​

Character Name: Shade Delorna
Character Species: Shadow Lord
Date/Time: April 6th/ 9pm
Company: Open

Shade slowly emerged from the shadows, pale grey eyes opening behind his mask to allow him to take in the new scenery. What new land have you led me to now, Luna... Shade asked as he looked around the grave stones and plots. He frowned lightly behind his mask and cowl, shaking his head slighly. So he was to remain the keeper of the dead. If that was Her will, he would follow it. He started to wander the grave plots, using his shadows try and mend a few of the older, unmarked graves. It was a long process, but he had the time, he was not worried about the sun rising any time soon. He came onto the Tomb of Secrets, noting the bats hanging on the Scorpion's tail. Peace, friends... I wish to pay my respects... he murmured to the bats as he passed. Approaching the tomb, he waved a gloved hand, and conjured shadowy black roses to rest on the entrance to the tomb. The importance of this tomb was obvious to him, and he would endeavor to protect whatever was hidden within, as long as Luna willed it.

1689252_478386978934313_497243487_n.jpg

Character Name: Stardust Pixie
Character Species: Pixie (NPC)
Date/Time: April 6: 9pm
Company: Shade

"Ah. I see you found the Tomb of Secrets" A tiny, female voice sang out as a bright pink light floated into view. As the light neared it dimmed slightly until it exposed a tiny person, her skin was white, almost ghost like and she wore a tiny pink dress to cover her little form. Her hair was long, a medium to dark pink and it rested over long, transparent pink butterfly wings. The tiny creature put a hand on each side of her dress before giving a curtsy in the air as her wings fluttered rapidly behind her petite form.

"It's such a sad tale the Tomb of Secrets, such a sad tale indeed, much of this land holds a very unique history. Strange things here happen all the time, things like.... Strange talking shadows appearing in the middle of a cemetery that isn't very easy to get to." The tiny creature slowly fluttered down onto a nearby stone, lightly landing on her toes before finally resting on her feet flat to the stone, her wings stopping fluttering as she looked up to the shade. "So who are you and from where do you come?"

Company: Stardust, Open

Shade turned his head slowly towards the tiny voice without revealing his masked visage to the pixie, a smile playing behind his lips. This talking shadow merely follows the will of his Goddess. I had nothing to do with how I got here, but I will do as my Goddess commands. If I am to guard over those who have passed, who am I to deny Her will? Shade said, giving the tiny woman a deep, formal bow. I am Shade DeLorna. I am not from any realm you may know of, as my world is dying, long abused by Shadow Lords and their greed for power. So, I am currently seeking refuge until I can find a way to rid my world of corruption, and bring back the Goddess' favor. he said, rising slowly, until she could finally see the white porcelain mask he work to protect his face from the realm's natural light.

So, what of you? I must admit, I've never seen anything like you in all my travels. and those are many. he said, head tilting curiously. He was getting mindful of the sun's imminent rising, but he figured he had some time to find a shadow to hide in during the day.

Stardust slowly tilted her head to one side as she watched Shade, taking in his words with a level of curiousity. "I think you'd be surprised what realms I know about." the tiny pixie snarked slightly."[/color] As she finished speaking she turned on the stone and began pacing back and forth on it, curling her feet with each step she took, her wings flapping but quite slowly least wise compared to the intensity in which they were fluttering to keep her in the air. She listened to his words about returning favor to the goddess and she nodded her head. Looking at him just as he stood, but her pacing continued.

When he spoke of not knowing what she was she giggled and shook her head. "My kind are far from rare, you'll find many of them here, they don't however go out into the world. Many dangers out there and the... More fragile creatures are not as respected as they should be." Stardust replied before stopping her pacing and turning back to the male. She nodded her head sharply as she slowly began to flutter up into the air once more, meeting with Shade's eye level. "My name is Stardust, I am a pixie, I was in fact the first pixie priestess but have sense passed on... Many of my abilities and all of my knowledge. I mostly make my home here now, or within Whispering Woods. I was created here, in fact I helped create much of the land here. Including this cemetery." Stardust lowered her head slightly as she spoke of the cemetery. "Tis a sad place with a great deal of pain." Lifting her head sharply she continued as if there were no prior moments of pain in her tone or her body anywhere. "Now then, what goddess do you serve? Many creatures here serve Mother Earth, but I don't see her sending anyone somewhere else, unless of course they have a very important destiny."

Shade nodded slightly as she spoke, curiosity getting the better of him in the end. He watched her as she paced, then leaned back a little as she hovered to meet his grey gaze. He blinked slowly, arching a hidden brow slightly. My people have never encountered your kind in our lands. We are from a planet cast in shadows, and watched over by the triple moons. There is no name in the common tongue for the shadow world, so I'll refer to it as such. The shadow lord replied, chuckling softly.

He looked around at the graves, and shook his head slightly. I am no stranger to sorrow or pain. Perhaps this is why I was sent here. I serve the triple-moon Goddess. She's known as Luna in this realm, or at least I assume as much. Last time I knew, I was in Rogues. I don't know if I still am or not. The Crone, in her wisdom, has not told me, and the Maiden and Mother are equally silent. I do not wish to cause disrespect or disruption. If my presence here is unwanted, I shall leave. If that is your wish. he replied, giving her the chance to tell him to leave her land if she wanted him gone. He did not wish to be viewed as an intruder.

Stardust nodded her tiny head slightly as she took in his words. "I do know of such a land, but my people would never travel there, we flourish of the light, the birth of the earth, we would never dare leave it or we would quite easily perish." As Shade continued to speak Stardust began fluttering around, to anyone just watching her she seemed to be simply playing, but in truth she was examining things, Shade as one, how he had gotten there and the current condition of the surroundings all being taken into affect. It was the duty of all pixies to make sure that things were as they should be, certainly in this land.

"I regretfully say that you are not in that land. You are in a new. This is Secrets, an ancient land, untouched by mortal hand since the bringing of the first Queen of Secrets who was in fact mortal. Though I do believe the thought of no mortal touching this land shall quickly fade for the land you speak of has drawn in many a new to our home." Stardust bowed her head slightly as she continued "Do not fear however, you can not be unwelcome here. You were not summoned to the land by your moon goddess but by a greater force yet. This land has called you here, this land needs you. For what purpose I am not entirely certain, but that is why you are here, and that is why you shall stay."

Shade listened quietly, head tilted politely as the pixie spoke. So, he was summoned. That was just as well. The Shadow Lord looked over his shoulder a moment, and looked back to Stardust. The Goddess often works with Gods and Goddesses of other lands. If I am needed here, then so be it. However, dawn is fast approaching, and I must find shelter and shadows before the sun comes. Lest we'll be unable to finish our conversation later. Would you have someplace I might seek shelter from the sun for the day? he asked, feeling the heat of predawn coming already. He wasn't in panic-mode yet, but wouldn't be far from it if a prospect of shelter wasn't obtained.

Stardust nodded her tiny head as she fluttered up slightly then back down again. "You've many options, you might rest here, the sun does not often touch the Tomb of Secrets. It is our way to preserve them as much as possible, least wise till they are fully replaced on the thrones and the present king and queen... Or rather future king and queen are being quite... Childish about taking their crowns. Also you may go over there." Stardust turned and pointed to a large grouping of trees. "It is called Whispering Woods. Most of the land goes untouched by the sun, the large full canopies of the trees prevent it." Stardust turned and looked back at Shade before speaking again. "We also have underground tunnels if you would prefer to live under ground, then there is also the castle and of course there is the tavern. So really you have more than enough options." Stardust nodded as she continued. "Really just depends on what it is exactly that you're looking for."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom