Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Earth -

TheVioletVixen

Planetoid
It's Year 2510 and the world is a completely different place.

Demons are capturing Angels and the remaining humans. They fight for dominance and territory.

-

This would be a mass Rp. You are either Mortal, or imortal. There is no set plot, so we'd just be seeing where it would take us.

Who's in?

I'm so interested! =3

TheVioletVixen said:
Great!

I'll make a character profile thread once we have a couple more people interested :)

Fair enough. =3

Yajirobe said:
I wouldn't mind giving this a shot seems interesting enough.

Well yeah, it'd just be a case of everyone knowing 'enough' to write. Then as we go along we'd know more and together build a good story (I hope)
Are you in?

*shrug* I'm okay with this. I'll jump in if it gets going. Can we at least agree on like a general zone or setting? A whole planet is kinda unfocused.

Squishypink said:
*shrug* I'm okay with this. I'll jump in if it gets going. Can we at least agree on like a general zone or setting? A whole planet is kinda unfocused.

The idea of it was to be unfocused. It's a challenge and a good exersize for writes to write from a vaig image/description

But as we go along, it will become clearer and hopefully we will get a good story line rolling.

lol I can see myself just wandering aimlessly about with a character banging all the NPCs and setting up a chain of taco restaurants.

Back
Top Bottom