Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deletion of Unused Accounts - Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amber Glow

Hi, I have three unused, unwanted accounts (no request threads created) and Pmd Admin a week ago to request their deletion but no response. Have had a lot of technical problems with this site (hence the three accounts - site wouldn't let me log back in) and just want the following deleted: Amber Fox, Slinky Fox and Amber Glow. Can anyone suggest anything? Can anyone please help? Thanks.

Maybe you need to give a reason why you want to delete your account.

DelightfulRevenge said:
Maybe you need to give a reason why you want to delete your account.
Hi DelightfulRevenge, I did give my reason for requesting deletion both in my PM (it has been read) and also in this request - technical difficulties with this site since before christmas.

Best wishes,

Amber Glow

To be honest, I'm not sure how staffs/Admins operates accounts, but I assuming the person who you ever Pm is probably business at the moment? (since most Admins can be very busy within site and life)...

DelightfulRevenge said:
To be honest, I'm not sure how staffs/Admins operates accounts, but I assuming the person who you ever Pm is probably business at the moment? (since most Admins can be very busy within site and life)...
[/quote
Yes, DelightfulRevenge, perhaps darkangel76 is too busy to deal with the matter. Can you recommend any other Admin Staff who may be able to deal with it, and who are less busy? Have just checked my accounts, and oddly enough, Slinky Fox is no longer there. One down, two to go!
Best wishes,
Amber Glow

Not that I known of. Sorry.

Trygon said:
Rest assured, she'll see this thread and deal with your needs ASAP.

Thank you both, DelightfulRevenge and Trygon. It's a big site to manage, I know.
Best wishes to you both,
Amber

Amber Glow said:
Trygon said:
Rest assured, she'll see this thread and deal with your needs ASAP.

Thank you both, DelightfulRevenge and Trygon. It's a big site to manage, I know.
Best wishes to you both,
Amber

You're welcome. =3 Good luck with your accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom