Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Norn's Search thread (seeking Futa, Shemale, F, misc, Lit+, wip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NornSavant

Planetoid
Flist

Welcome to my request thread, a work in progress and a home away from home for a libido long since consigned to depravity with a cheerful if slightly psychotic disposition; the Mary Poppins of dysfunctional fetishes.

While I am female, I should stress that the fact itself means nothing at all except that I eschew the brand of banality I could find anywhere in favor of more lurid offerings. I will cover the various verses of “my favorite things” in a moment. I do hope that I am communicating a literacy in my posts though. I can't stress enough how much I appreciate and adore the effects of genuine literacy in a writing partner. I will rhapsodize a bit more abut this as well.

And before I forget, I will always respond to PM faster, better and with more gusto than to a reply to the thread. Don't reply to the thread, PM me. Its like getting flowers.

So without further ado, let us begin.

What I would like to see in a partner
Someone who appreciates a story and plot with deeply integrated sexual threads that are quite important to the path of the characters.
Someone who is patient and willing to work with me on plots.
Someone who can communicate their wishes. I love to talk about plots and stories, examine them and hash out interesting points but I also love to hear what you want out of the story. I know that might change as you start to see more of the plot so I want to know what your character thinks and feels and what you the writer want to experience in the ongoing thread.
Someone who is literate and willing to put some essence into the writing. You don’t have to be Dostoyevsky. I understand that some post will be better than others. Don't stress. Just write.
Someone who can appreciate that I have a wonky schedule that sometimes involves travel.
Someone willing to explore a long term plot-line, a deep original world and
Someone who is not intimidated by big posts. They are going to happen. I am going to get excited about some description or plot point and write that sucker like there is no tomorrow.
Someone willing to understand my eccentricities in writing and not judge me for them. I will try to point them out below but I have some crazies, I know that they are crazy, I can't make them less crazy.

What I offer as a partner
Literacy. This is how I write and I write like this. I love detail and depth, showing instead of telling and exploring things through the lens of the moment. I write, I don’t narrate. I will bring you scenes with a swirling depth of mystery and intrigue, hidden things to be discovered and any number of possible futures for you to eventually uncover.
Story. I am incapable of writing “just sex”. Everything has a story and some plot-lines run from ages back into uncertain futures. That means, however, that I am presenting the story. I know it seem a little bossy but we will not be equal partners in the way that we both experience the story in the same way. I will know the story and present it for you to experience and your observations and input will help me write it further. I know its crazy but I need to own and present the story. You are just as important to it as I am; your writing will be critical to the further experience. But I am in possession of the secrets.
A slightly goofy schedule. I mentioned it above and its just like it sounds. Sometimes its up, sometimes its down. I don't really get a say.
Deviancy. I will go over my loves and likes but expect some vaguely to deeply disturbing content, potty, birthing, oviposition. S&M is a little vanilla for me. But on the upside, I don't really do gore, pain, excessive violence or death. So who knows, maybe I am just a few exorcisms away from decency.
I will never judge you, knowingly insult you, willing harm you, bully you in any way, tell any secret you tell me, tell you any secret of anyone else.
I will always be polite and congenial even if I have to tell you that we are not a good fit for writing partners. My characters may be occasionally cruel but I never am.

Characters I love
I don't have a “type”, or a kind of character I necessarily love. I am always interested in what you come up with, the characters you present. I assume they mean something to you. I do like some aspects though.

Futanari
I love futanaris. I just adore them. I am not so attached to oversized cocks like erect pythons and breasts the size of giant squid eyes. Normal sized organs are just fine for me. I love the confluence of genders and biologies and how people write them. I love writing with them and I don’t mind writing as one too if you happen to share my adoration.

Willing slaves or subs
I'm not one for excessive violence really. I am a lover not a fighter. That is not to say that there will be no violence in the stories we weave, but I rather hate the idea of spending precious paragraphs pugnaciously processing potential pets. Lets just go ahead and say you want me and I want you and we can work out the details.

Things I love
Control and Desperation
Most of the sexual elements of my stories revolve around some aspect of control, loss of control, desperation and the experience of the desperation. I just love the details of those posts. Its a crazy I have but my characters will always be testing and probing your characters, looking for pressure points, situations to make more desperate. Watching control slip away is so erotic to me that I can't seem to help but feature it as my motif.

Potty
This is all about the aforementioned control and desperation as well as domination. Its not so much about being “dirty” as skirting the edge of control in that most taboo area. I can't promise that I will not explore issues of vague body horror here but I can say that there will be no ingestion or flinging about without a very real need from the story. The ingestion part is right out in any case. Consider this as more an act of voyeurism than horrid participation. Although if participation is your thing we can work something out.

Please don't say that you like everything here except this. That breaks my tiny black writing heart. If this kink isn’t for you, I totally respect that. But that means I am probably not your ideal writing partner. And I would hate to keep you from them.

Orgasm control
Commanding the orgasm of another is like controlling the forces of the universe itself. I could find commanding the sun to dim or burn at my will no more erotic than a partner begging me to let her cum. And denial is not the soul of it. Summoning the act out of nothingness is a deep intoxicant as well.

Birthing/Oviposition
Allow me to stress that we are not discussing “real” birth here. This is the fantastical and utterly fictional experience of birth. Usually it is heavily codified ahead of time so that you will know what to expect from the experience. And as usual it is an exercise in surrendering control of the body to a process that rages through it. I like to mix in elements of orgasm control and potty here as well. Messy is not a bad thing here.

Things I dislike
Death and dismemberment, excessive gore or pain, violent cruelty
This is all of a piece and I don't do it. I am not going to judge you if this is your thing but they stand very much in the way of my enjoyment in writing. Certainly there is someone out there more qualified than I to bring you these delights.

Things I don’t care about
I don’t care who you are behind the keyboard. Girl, guy, talented cat on keyboard, I am perfectly fine with who you are so long as you are writing a character I enjoy. I can't immediately imagine a scenario where I would even inquire as to your gendered state or really anything personal about you. I will only ever love you for your writing.

Some thread ideas

Coming soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom